Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:36 PM

Can't get on to the site...is it down?

#202 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:48 PM

I was thinking! It might be nice while you're out exploring to take a break from the fighting and do some quick foraging/exploring, where you might find like area-exclusive items (like berries in forests!! and crystals in caves and stuff like that) or map pieces or other things ^^ Maybe you could use them for creating things and foraging could increase some sorta skill!!

P.S. Deers are hard to draw!! But I'm getting there~ :3

Edited by Turnip, 14 March 2014 - 02:48 PM.

#203 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:03 PM

Can't get on to the site...is it down?

I'm not home right now, so I can't check... But maybe? =P

I was thinking! It might be nice while you're out exploring to take a break from the fighting and do some quick foraging/exploring, where you might find like area-exclusive items (like berries in forests!! and crystals in caves and stuff like that) or map pieces or other things ^^ Maybe you could use them for creating things and foraging could increase some sorta skill!!

P.S. Deers are hard to draw!! But I'm getting there~ :3

Interesting, I'll think about that ^_^ It could tie in with the time resource (that isn't used yet at all) quite nicely.

And squee! ;)

Restarted the server from my phone. Fuck me, technology is cool. Thank @Nymh for showing me a nifty app to RDP into the cloud :p

#204 Bee

Bee
  • 1169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:23 PM

Yep, works now. Thanks @Nymh.

Gotta get to level 8...

#205 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2014 - 08:54 AM

I have way too much random junk lying around, I hope you have some more workshop plans in the works. :p

#206 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:32 AM

I have way too much random junk lying around, I hope you have some more workshop plans in the works. :p

Yessir, I do. Out cutting wood today though, so no updates until at least this evening :p

#207 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:01 PM

Ok!!!! Sorry it took so long to draw this!! But it's finally done ^^ Is this about what you were thinking of Sweeney?~

Spoiler

#208 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:03 PM

AWWWW that deer is so pretty ;u;

#209 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:04 PM

^ :o it's so cute! I couldn't harm a deer that looks like that :o

#210 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:28 PM

Ok!!!! Sorry it took so long to draw this!! But it's finally done ^^ Is this about what you were thinking of Sweeney?~

Spoiler

Oh my goodness! It's fantastic!
I'll have to scale it down and probably tidy up the lines afterwards. I can't wait to get home and put it in the game :D Do you want to do more??? ;)

#211 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:29 PM

Wah, it's adorable <3 <3 <3 Really like the pixel outlines and the smooth coloring.

#212 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:41 PM

Aaahhhh thank you so much guys!!! キャー(>ω<*)ノノ♥

Oh my goodness! It's fantastic!
I'll have to scale it down and probably tidy up the lines afterwards. I can't wait to get home and put it in the game :D Do you want to do more??? ;)

I'm really glad you like it!! And mmnn sure~ I hope you don't mind me taking a bit of time to draw them though :3

(well I don't really know to be honest ;w; like I want to! But I'm probably gonna be busy and stuff I don't know aaaa sorry!! I'll try and get some more stuff done though~ ^^ )

Edited by Turnip, 15 March 2014 - 02:48 PM.

#213 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:45 AM

Aaahhhh thank you so much guys!!! キャー(>ω<*)ノノ♥

I'm really glad you like it!! And mmnn sure~ I hope you don't mind me taking a bit of time to draw them though :3

(well I don't really know to be honest ;w; like I want to! But I'm probably gonna be busy and stuff I don't know aaaa sorry!! I'll try and get some more stuff done though~ ^^ )

If you could do the enemies from the Yellow Wood, that'd be awesome. I have another artist doing the Tree and Imps as a sort of trial :p No idea if I'll use them for the rest, though.

And, Mo, I don't expect you to do anything for free. PM me to arrange something :)

#214 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:22 AM

SCAT SCULPTURE

#215 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:23 AM

SCAT SCULPTURE

;)

I also just added streak tracking to the Pit. No rewards just yet, but they are on the way.

#216 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:30 AM

;)

I also just added streak tracking to the Pit. No rewards just yet, but they are on the way.

I read that three times as "steak" and was a bit confused.  But I just tried it out and it works just fine. Do you think you'll ever split potluck streaks from rigged streaks? I kind of like that you can either do potluck and hope for a tree or do rigged to avoid getting something out of your league.

Also, I just got a Super Catcher Box from a lucky sack. Awww yeah.

#217 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:40 AM

I read that three times as "steak" and was a bit confused.  But I just tried it out and it works just fine. Do you think you'll ever split potluck streaks from rigged streaks? I kind of like that you can either do potluck and hope for a tree or do rigged to avoid getting something out of your league.

Also, I just got a Super Catcher Box from a lucky sack. Awww yeah.

Supers don't work yet, fyi :p But they will be awesome ;)
I might split the streaks. It shouldn't be too hard to do... maybe? xD

I'm thinking of adding a limit to how often you can enter the pit. I don't want people using "rigged" to level without experiencing any of the actual game content :p What do you think?

#218 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:47 AM

Supers don't work yet, fyi :p But they will be awesome ;)
I might split the streaks. It shouldn't be too hard to do... maybe? xD

I'm thinking of adding a limit to how often you can enter the pit. I don't want people using "rigged" to level without experiencing any of the actual game content :p What do you think?

Hm...it depends on how you want the pit to be used. Do you want it to be a way of grinding and gaining experience, or as a side-game to test your skills and potentially earn rewards? Both?

Maybe you could make it so battles in the pit only give 50% (or another proportion) experience, as a compromise?

#219 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:53 AM

Hm...it depends on how you want the pit to be used. Do you want it to be a way of grinding and gaining experience, or as a side-game to test your skills and potentially earn rewards? Both?

Maybe you could make it so battles in the pit only give 50% (or another proportion) experience, as a compromise?

More as a side game, I think. I guess people can have the option of grinding the pit, though... it's probably more boring that way xD

Ok, EXP gain in the Pit is reduced :)

#220 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:52 AM

Steak tracking is an integral part of the game.

#221 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:52 AM

Heh, Scat Sculpture.

I want to put this up somewhere and admire it.

#222 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:13 AM

Heh, Scat Sculpture.

I want to put this up somewhere and admire it.

Someday, somehow, I will build a gallery.

#223 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:25 AM

Are you still accepting people to test? My curiosity is piqued.

#224 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:25 AM

Someday, somehow, I will build a gallery.

You can farm trees for logs as a start. :p

#225 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 March 2014 - 11:48 AM

Are you still accepting people to test? My curiosity is piqued.

Yung can give you the URL :p

You can farm trees for logs as a start. :p

*snortcough*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users