at last!

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#51 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:10 AM

Please tell me you're not running it on a standard adapter, you're actually using a proper transformer? (I'm sure you wouldn't be this silly, just checking)

Actually just a standard adaptor, but I have surge protectors both before and after it. We will be exchanging it for a transformer as soon as we get one :p

#52 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:56 AM

Pft, don't play that card. I knew the difference *hairflip*
Don't you ever watch Antiques Roadshow? 

I didn't say being Canadian was what caused it :p I'm just saying I'm ignorant and also Canadian.

#53 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:27 PM

Sweeney: Did you meet Nymh on here?!!

I'm a little envious of the 800 pound price tag. I've been looking around, and people are wanting to charge me about $700-800 USD to move a pallet from Nevada to Illinois. <_< 

#54 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:36 PM

Sweeney: Did you meet Nymh on here?!!

I'm a little envious of the 800 pound price tag. I've been looking around, and people are wanting to charge me about $700-800 USD to move a pallet from Nevada to Illinois. <_<

Yeah ^_^

And it ended up being a little more than that including the insurance, plus the nutty amount of storage charges I wound up paying -_-

#55 travis

travis
  • 5408 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:46 PM

Yeah ^_^

And it ended up being a little more than that including the insurance, plus the nutty amount of storage charges I wound up paying -_-

That's pretty damn adorable. Fatal introduced me to my girlfriend many many years ago on Counter Strike...moving to Illinois for her.

But still, even if you paid more than 800 - that's pretty good for international considering what they're wanting to charge me within the country. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users