Quantcast

Photo

Running autoplayers while Abrosia is on?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 karmasblade

karmasblade
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:48 PM

Is it safe to run perhaps a cheat! autoplayer or a pyramids autoplayer while abrosia is running and checking for items?

#2 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:49 PM

No

#3 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:33 PM

I only run pyramids autoplayer when I AB at Igloo. :p

#4 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:34 PM

I dont recommend it. Your ice risk is much higher since its not really realistic for someone to be refreshing in stores while playing another game on the side. 

Personally speaking, i'll only ever run 1 program at a time regardless of what it is. Better safe than sorry!

#5 Haliax

Haliax
  • 366 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:40 PM

No

Edit: Here are some interesting words: Straddle; omaha; peccadillo.

Thank you for your time.

Edited by Haliax, 28 April 2014 - 01:57 PM.

#6 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:53 PM

^ Wow. Really, @Haliax? Quoting someone and don't add a word? What was that for? -_-

@karmasblade "do what I say, don't do what I do". :p

I like to do some risky things, but this is something that you shouldn't do, at all!

It's not impossible for someone to be online doing two different things (restocking and chatting in the boards, for example). But bots have very small refresh span/rate (? dunno, my english is CRAP!), so it can look very suspicious. You can, for instance, run an APer in the intervals of the ABer. Hope that makes any sense. D:

Edited by athayde, 28 April 2014 - 01:54 PM.

#7 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:26 PM

i recommend getting a shell with a different proxy. use the shell for AB purposes and the other account for trophies and stuff.

#8 Tubbz

Tubbz
  • The High Fairy of Priestessvil.

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2014 - 03:34 PM

Do not do anything on your account other than AB. 

You can't realistically play pyramids and sit refreshing at a shop in between moves.

#9 panther1

panther1
  • 60 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:08 PM

Can I do X number of things at the exact same time on the same account?   A:  No

#10 Tubbz

Tubbz

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:10 PM

Can I do X number of things at the exact same time on the same account?   A:  No

You can run multiple autoplayers on the same account at the same time. It's not as much of a problem. 

#11 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:14 PM

You can run multiple autoplayers on the same account at the same time. It's not as much of a problem. 

It's still a bad idea.

#12 Tubbz

Tubbz

• 996 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:15 PM

It's still a bad idea.

The autoplayers are best left running overnight to get a trophy, then never run again. 

#13 Iridium77

Iridium77
  • 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:20 PM

The autoplayers are best left running overnight to get a trophy, then never run again. 

This. They aren't for making NP. You get the trophy, you remove it from your program manager. 

#14 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:03 PM

Edit: Here are some interesting words: Straddle; omaha; peccadillo.

Thank you for your time.

This edit made me laugh. 

Thank YOU for your time. ;)

Also giving a big no to this. I feel like that would send red flags to TNT extremely quick.

#15 Zombian

Zombian
  • Banned from trading - Do NOT trade with this user.

• 135 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:44 PM

Ive done it, but thought better of it since you get auto logged out often, and then decided it isnt worth it, and probably not safe :p

#16 twobada

twobada
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:42 AM

This. They aren't for making NP. You get the trophy, you remove it from your program manager. 

What will happen if I run them again?  :o

#17 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:45 AM

What will happen if I run them again?  :o

Nothing really, the usual purpose of using the autoplayer is to get a trophy/avatar... Not much point using the autoplayer again once you've got the trophy or avatar right? So why keep it installed :) That's what they're trying to say.....

#18 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 May 2014 - 08:01 AM

Nothing really, the usual purpose of using the autoplayer is to get a trophy/avatar... Not much point using the autoplayer again once you've got the trophy or avatar right? So why keep it installed :) That's what they're trying to say.....

Because the auto players can win you NP? Pyramids is 5k a day. It's a small amount but any NP is good NP.

Edited by Satsuki, 08 May 2014 - 08:04 AM.

#19 Grandmaster

Grandmaster
  • 748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 03:28 PM

I think it still boils down to thinking  whether is it humanly possible whenever it comes to making decisions like this. The program may run faster than what we usually can do with our refresh but it's still reasonable in a sense that there may be better computers or faster Internet connection speed. But when it comes to multi-tasking, it's almost impossible to be doing two or more things at the same time especially if these two or more things require your concentration and thinking. Even if you use two or more screens, it still takes time to move from one screen to the other and pauses in thinking and reaction. With the already fast than normal program, it will look as if you are simultanously doing two or more things at the maximum speed which is humanely impossible.

#20 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 May 2014 - 07:12 PM

No

To the point.

I used to do this in the past, but it doesn't let me run them overnight anymore. I keep getting a "weird error" or "cookie error" or "unknown error" message and it stops (random times of the day too)  :nono:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users