Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:03 AM

Smartphones costing $85+ a month. :p

#127 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:12 AM

I don't pay anything for it. Already have the phone, we pay nothing because Verizon shut our phones off.

#128 Glitter

Glitter
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:24 AM

I don't hate when people drive slow... I hate when people drive slow in the fast lane. PASSING lane. IF all the lanes are passing YOU... get out! 

It also grinds my gears not being sure fairyvil is legit or not. I NEED to know! 

#129 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:32 AM

I don't hate when people drive slow... I hate when people drive slow in the fast lane. PASSING lane. IF all the lanes are passing YOU... get out! 

It also grinds my gears not being sure fairyvil is legit or not. I NEED to know! 

LOL, my thoughts exactly!

#130 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:46 AM

It's taken me days to come up with something, I guess I'm pretty chill about most things.

then I remembered this:

People who leave garbage/food scraps in the sink or on the counter. Seriously?!  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ /tableflip

#131 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:48 AM

It's taken me days to come up with something, I guess I'm pretty chill about most things.

then I remembered this:

People who leave garbage/food scraps in the sink or on the counter. Seriously?!  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ /tableflip

Nothing better than the smell of putrid food melting in the sink when you first walk in the kitchen.

#132 Cornball

Cornball
  • 29 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 04:13 PM

I really can't stand when people just assume random shit about me instead of just asking me things, like really how hard is that?

#133 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:48 PM

I really can't stand when people just assume random shit about me instead of just asking me things, like really how hard is that?

So you aren't really a ball of corn?

#134 acrossthesky

acrossthesky
  • 57 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:42 AM

At the moment I can't stand really boring meetings that have nothing to do with anything I care about but have to attend regardless.

Signed,

May-or-may-not-be-codexing-at-work

#135 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:45 AM

Allergies. Just fuck off allergies. I hate you.

#136 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:19 AM

Not being able to sign up for the AC until 5ish. (When I'm already at orientation, no less.) RRR!

#137 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:30 AM

Migraines.

Edited by TearDropOnFire, 22 May 2014 - 07:31 AM.

#138 Magical

Magical
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this member!

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:36 AM

Well ain't this relevant.

Foolish people. Ignorant People. Blind followers of 'the stick'. People without a sense of judgement. People who chose not to act, when they can. People with sticks in places they shouldn't be. People who measure their lives as to how many whips they crack, and how many lashes to inflict. People who think they are above humanity. People who are self-righteous. Arrogant people, when in reality, they're a cunt. Insecure people who are the epitome of arrogance. Did I mention ignorant people?

Man I have a lot of gears!! :p

#139 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:36 AM

Well ain't this relevant.

Foolish people. Ignorant People. Blind followers of 'the stick'. People without a sense of judgement. People who chose not to act, when they can. People with sticks in places they shouldn't be. People who measure their lives as to how many whips they crack, and how many lashes to inflict. People who think they are above humanity. People who are self-righteous. Arrogant people, when in reality, they're a cunt. Insecure people who are the epitome of arrogance. Did I mention ignorant people?

Man I have a lot of gears!! :p

:hi:

#140 Magical

Magical

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:51 AM

:hi:

'bout time :p

#141 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:52 AM

'bout time :p

Say what?

#142 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:53 AM

People who change from default fonts and colours to ones that are less easy on the eyes or are completely illegible on other skins. :(

#143 Magical

Magical

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:53 AM

Say what?

I say

200_s.gif

#144 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:55 AM

Itches in places I can't reach them.

The soles of my feet itching. I've run barefoot for so many years that they're tough and difficult to itch. I usually run them up and down across the edge of the coffee table for relief.

#145 Magical

Magical

• 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:01 AM

Itches in places I can't reach them.

The soles of my feet itching. I've run barefoot for so many years that they're tough and difficult to itch. I usually run them up and down across the edge of the coffee table for relief.

When my brother won't 'itch' them :(

#146 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:04 AM

People thinking I need a prepaid debit card (probably 'cause of trying to do offers on here). I have a credit union account. It just works best with money in it. :p

(Seven more posts, Magical! Yay!)

#147 DasBear

DasBear
  • 133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:21 AM

Customers: What salads do you have? 
Me: Caesar, Garden, Greek, Bibb. 
Customer: What's in the Greek?
Me: Cucumbers, red and yellow bell peppers, grape tomatoes, red onion, feta and olives. 
Customer: What about the lettuce, isn't it a salad?
Me: Traditionally, there is no lettuce in a Greek salad. 
Customer: Well, I want lettuce in mine. 
Me: I can do that. 
Customer: Does it come with a vinaigrette? 
Me: Yes 
Customer: I don't like that, I'll take ranch and also no feta cheese either. 
Me:[Thinking] You fucking savage, would you also like some french-fries in there too? 
Me: [What I say] We don't have ranch as we make all dressings in house, also there will be an added charge for off the menu changes. 
Customer: Why? Don't you know how to make a Greek salad? it has lettuce. 
Me: Try Wendy's about 3 blocks down, excuse me. *walks away*

I hate it when customers make stupid requests and changes to dishes when they don't have something important like a particular food allergy or when they fucking try to school me on how to make things. You know what, GTFO. 

Edited by DasBear, 22 May 2014 - 08:23 AM.

#148 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:40 AM

Me: Cucumbers, red and yellow bell peppers, grape tomatoes, red onion, feta and olives. 
Me:[Thinking] You fucking savage, would you also like some french-fries in there too? 
Me: [What I say] We don't have ranch as we make all dressings in house, also there will be an added charge for off the menu changes. 

I hate it when customers make stupid requests and changes to dishes when they don't have something important like a particular food allergy or when they fucking try to school me on how to make things. You know what, GTFO. 

omg my mother does this! I would hate going to to eat with her, it annoys me to nooo end. I can accept not having one or two things, but changing the dish completely is just irritating.

#149 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 09:21 AM

Oh god I hate that too.  If they don't know what they're ordering, they shouldn't order it. <__<

#150 DasBear

DasBear
  • 133 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:10 PM

@Rocket, yeah. I've worked in 4 different places over my Career, two for school and one in Canada and the other in the US. I the place I worked for school, it very small It was open concept and people could set at the counter and look at the kitchen. So, people would sometimes ask me stuff since I was the Chef and felt I would offer a better response to their questions. Which, is cool and all....but please, don't be that person at the restaurant. 

@Scrafty, yeah....its handy to know exactly what you want before calling the server over. Cause, that sort of stuff confuses the kitchen. For example we have 4 tables and they come in around the same time, but only one orders with some crazy demands and then the other tables order. It makes food come out slower, especially if you're ordering a dish that takes a lot more preparation. 

After having so many people want to add their own spin on dishes, we put in large-bold letters on the menu: NO SUBSTITUTIONS
But, if they're really pushy we make the fee to change up their dish stupid expensive. Like $5-10 dollars more expensive. Hahahahah >:D 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users