• Please log in to reply
1621 replies to this topic

#176 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 12:44 PM

Wait, women don't find that kind of thing endearing?! :/ I knew I'd been going wrong somewhere...

Meh, it's a whole different game in your neck of the woods.

#177 Oktober

Oktober
  • Team ASS

• 318 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:00 PM

Right now? THE FACT THAT I CAN'T SEE THE AC SUBFORUM AND EVERYONE IS POSTING THERE. And I can see it when someone posts, but I can't see what they are posting. I'd rather prefer that forum being completely hidden. ARGH.

#178 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:07 PM

Meh, it's a whole different game in your neck of the woods.

Yeah, I wouldn't stand a chance down in That London what with all the bankers and metrosexuals to compete with. :p

#179 EverKaia

EverKaia
  • 374 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:04 PM

Call me butthurt. Call me a crybaby. Call me "already ready to leave after being given attitude a few times by Kway".

But you can also call me "completely unwilling to put up with any more bullshit from internet bullies like Frizzle".

No wonder teens commit suicide.

#180 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 804 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:30 PM

Call me butthurt. Call me a crybaby. Call me "already ready to leave after being given attitude a few times by Kway".

But you can also call me "completely unwilling to put up with any more bullshit from internet bullies like Frizzle".

Because they are called insecure by some guy online?

Good riddance.

#181 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:34 PM

When my co-worker responds to emails with novels when a single word or short sentence would suffice.

:o  THIS TOTALLY...I was just thinking about it yesterday afternoon in fact.  :lol2:

#182 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:50 PM

WEEKS of working on a piece and what does my costumer have to say about it? "Hm, it's fine." with a fucking yellow smile.

It's fine? IT IS FINE?? 

I told you bitch that it was going to be a hard work, it would take time to do EVERYTHING you wanted. I thoroughly described what I was going to do: the materials I was going to need, how much will they COST me, all the work step by step...

When you asked me if it would be finished three days after because it was an anniversary gift, I said it was IMPOSSIBLE to do such work in three days: IT WOULD TAKE THREE WEEKS. You bitch said: "ok, I really want to give her this, so I know it will worth the wait".

Goddammit, I told you, that the work on a wooden box would look better and "prettier" than on a canvas, especially after you said you'd like the trees to have relief. Besides, the wooden box would be finished by the time you wanted to give the present in the birthday party, the canvas WOULDN'T!

Dear God, these people!

After I said how much the materials will going to cost me, you decided to buy them yourself... Of course, because you know nothing about my work, you'd assume you could go to a budget store and buy all the material for less than 5 bucks and hand it to me with a "oh, it wasn't that expensive :rolleyes: ", of course it wasn't bitch, they were made by exploited chinese kids and contain highly inflammable materials and my house will smell like a gas station for DAYS.

For WEEKS I worked on the shit you bought and told you SEVERAL times it wasn't going to look like you imagined because the materials weren't adequate. You said it was going to be fine. I should have guessed the type of bitch you are

Finally, I managed to finished this crap, did my best to make it at least SOMETHING good looking, and you say "oh, it's fine"?!

But you know what? It's fucking beautiful, giving the fact that it was made with fucking shitty materials and with your presence constantly hovering over my shoulder, you freak! I really hope you friend does like it, since you are unable to have GOOD TASTE to appreciate something made by my miraculous hands.

Edited by athayde, 24 May 2014 - 02:52 PM.

#183 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:46 PM

WEEKS of working on a piece and what does my costumer have to say about it? "Hm, it's fine." with a fucking yellow smile.

It's fine? IT IS FINE?? 

I told you bitch that it was going to be a hard work, it would take time to do EVERYTHING you wanted. I thoroughly described what I was going to do: the materials I was going to need, how much will they COST me, all the work step by step...

When you asked me if it would be finished three days after because it was an anniversary gift, I said it was IMPOSSIBLE to do such work in three days: IT WOULD TAKE THREE WEEKS. You bitch said: "ok, I really want to give her this, so I know it will worth the wait".

Goddammit, I told you, that the work on a wooden box would look better and "prettier" than on a canvas, especially after you said you'd like the trees to have relief. Besides, the wooden box would be finished by the time you wanted to give the present in the birthday party, the canvas WOULDN'T!

Dear God, these people!

After I said how much the materials will going to cost me, you decided to buy them yourself... Of course, because you know nothing about my work, you'd assume you could go to a budget store and buy all the material for less than 5 bucks and hand it to me with a "oh, it wasn't that expensive :rolleyes: ", of course it wasn't bitch, they were made by exploited chinese kids and contain highly inflammable materials and my house will smell like a gas station for DAYS.

For WEEKS I worked on the shit you bought and told you SEVERAL times it wasn't going to look like you imagined because the materials weren't adequate. You said it was going to be fine. I should have guessed the type of bitch you are

Finally, I managed to finished this crap, did my best to make it at least SOMETHING good looking, and you say "oh, it's fine"?!

But you know what? It's fucking beautiful, giving the fact that it was made with fucking shitty materials and with your presence constantly hovering over my shoulder, you freak! I really hope you friend does like it, since you are unable to have GOOD TASTE to appreciate something made by my miraculous hands.

attachicon.gif2014-05-20 18.31.40.jpgattachicon.gif2014-05-20 18.35.28.jpg

SUCH ANGER. Looks fine to me :/ :p

#184 lhalpo

lhalpo
  • 56 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:55 PM

:o  THIS TOTALLY...I was just thinking about it yesterday afternoon in fact.  :lol2:

Same thing for the other way around.

'long thought out message here'

..'K.'

#185 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:01 PM

What really grinds my gears is when people drive ridiculously slow.

What really grinds my gears is when people are walking in the street instead of the perfectly open sidewalk! MOVE BITCH OR I'LL RUN YOU OVER!

What really grinds my gears, is when people wear socks with sandals.. I just can't...

Now it's your turn! What annoys you??

I agree with all of that!  ESPECIALLY THE SANDALS!!!!  It just makes me so angry.

Let's see:

1. When I cook right after cleaning the dishes.

2. When the cats use the litterbox right after I cleaned it.

3. Anything happening immediately upon cleaning, now that I think about it.

4. When I got to a salon and ask that they get creative with it, and the haircut comes out plain. -_-

5. Allergies.

6. WHEN PEOPLE

a. Draw on my drawings.

b. Stand over my shouldar, or by my side and ask what I'm drawing.

c. Bug me while I'm busy playing games, drawing, doing anything.

7. When I can't include myself in the conversation because the group won't let me - so I raise my voice - they raise theirs'... It's a neverending cycle and it happens all the time.  Tis why I like having a few good friends to having a high amount of friends.

8. When my neighbor knocks on the door and immediately enters upon opening it O-e

9. The word "trigger"

10. Most activists of any type.

#186 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:05 PM

SUCH ANGER. Looks fine to me :/ :p

Yeah, I'm a perfectionist. Nothing I do it's perfect to me.

And I'm very angry because I hate seeing my hard work and effort diminished like this woman did.

How would you feel if someone that knows nothing about the work you do, suddenly tries to know more than you? I'm not perfect at my job, but I'm damn good.

I put my heart in every piece and honestly try my best, and despite the fact that she was a lousy costumer the entire time, that did not cut off my anxiety level when I saw she didn't like it.

Edited by athayde, 24 May 2014 - 04:06 PM.

#187 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 04:08 PM

Same thing for the other way around.

'long thought out message here'

..'K.'

Yes! especially if its something important. Don't people know how to respond properly, At least PRETEND you care!

I've been a Goth since I was 12 and people still assume I'm going through a "phase" or I worship Satan. (-__-') Also hate it when people point an shout, "Look a Goth". 

Haha growing up, this guy in our neighborhood used to yell "Satan worshippers" at me, my sister and my friends when we would walk by his house, like really guy? Because we have 'unnatural' hair color or like darker clothing. So ridiculous.

#188 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 05:07 PM

I'm pretty sure your overuse of the term bullies has desaturised the word to lose all meaning. This isn't tumblr, grow up.

#189 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 05:11 PM

When people throw cigarette butts out the window  :angry

#190 Lily

Lily
  • 279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:17 PM

-low resolution

-extremely strong or excessive amounts perfume

-ignorant people

-self-obsessed people

#191 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:03 PM

I've always had this personal fear that if someone throws a cigarette butt out the window and it lands under my car, my car would catch fire and explode. D:  Though I don't think it's likely, I don't like it.

#192 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:26 PM

I've always had this personal fear that if someone throws a cigarette butt out the window and it lands under my car, my car would catch fire and explode. D:  Though I don't think it's likely, I don't like it.

The only thing I am worried about with people throwing butts out the window here, is the potential to cause devastating bushfires. It happens all too often and the main cause of them is cigarette butts. Some people have no regard for lives. If I see any fucker chucking their partly lit cig butt out a window I let them know just how much of a cock they are.

#193 Amanda43

Amanda43
  • 36 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:51 PM

Agreed.

What really grinds my gears is when people don't chew with their mouth closed and are smacking/chomping away. So gross.

Or when someone is eating something noisy, like chips, at school in a study/quiet area.... :thumbdown:

And those people who find it necessary to say everything in an arguing/whiny voice and are always dramatic over the littlest things  :arguing:  (unfortunately, I live with one right now)

#194 Fawkes

Fawkes
  • Team ASS

• 202 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:05 PM

Agreed.

What really grinds my gears is when people don't chew with their mouth closed and are smacking/chomping away. So gross.

Or when someone is eating something noisy, like chips, at school in a study/quiet area.... :thumbdown:

NO! NO NO NO! I had to live with that for too long to be OK with this.  My mom was insane about this, so I watched how I chewed my food and gum.  Even if I took one second to BREATHE with my mouth open and there was gum in it, she would flip out.  When I left home - it was like heaven.  I can now freely run around naked and make odd goose noises while chewing my chips and the likes as loud as I want. It's heaven on earth!~

XD I'm not mad... I was just kidding - mostly.  I understand the chips thing in the classroom though, I do it often and wait for people to turn around - or I chew them reeeeeeaaaaaalllllllyyyy slowly...  Just because it's funny.  But, then I stop because people are angry and I'm getting death stares. :unsure:

I read some of the earlier comments XD I get told on the daily that I look ill because I'm so pale - I also have dark circles around my eyes because I spend less time sleeping than I should.  It's extremely annoying.  I just don't enjoy being told that I look sick every day.  WHICH leads to another pet peeve:

Specific "acquaintences" who make it their job to daily tell me something about my self to make me feel bad - it doesn't, but it's the fact that they try that annoys me.  They think we're friends, yet they insult me every day I'm around them.  It's obnoxious I swear.

Those who pick and prod at others ticks me off sooo much.

#195 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:30 AM

What else are they going to do with it? 

#196 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:32 AM

What else are they going to do with it? 

Put it in the ashtray?

#197 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:45 AM

Put it in the ashtray?

My car doesn't have an ashtray.

#198 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:45 AM

My car doesn't have an ashtray.

Well you shouldn't be smoking anyway so you don't need one. :p

#199 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:50 AM

I pay enough in tax to pay for the litter sweepers :p

#200 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:05 AM

My boyfriend and I were stopped at a red light once, and a guy a few cars over from us threw a cigarette butt out the window. There must have been a cop behind him, because all of a sudden we heard, "get out of your vehicle and pick up the cigarette" over his loud speaker. Sure enough, the guy stepped out of the car and picked it up. I'm guessing he would have gotten a ticket for littering if he hadn't. People throw their butts out the window here all the time, so it was sort of surreal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users