#101 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:56 AM

I don't know :p

It's the violin.

Is no one going to say anything about Elindoril's big bone?

#102 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:59 AM

I know, I know.
If it helps, you've always been a very attractive imaginary tiny asian :p

Strangely, it does help.

I request photodocumentation.

But I'm an international woman of mystery these days!

#103 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:01 PM

Is no one going to say anything about Elindoril's big bone?

I don't think anyone had planned on it, no xD

#104 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:07 PM

It's not that big.

#105 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:08 PM

I am exactly 5"4... Or 160. 

Wich is why I wear stilleto.

#106 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:04 PM

I need to marry someone who's a good foot taller than me (so about 7 ft) so I can actually wear heels.

Then again... maybe not because heels kind of suck.

#107 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:06 PM

I need to marry someone who's a good foot taller than me (so about 7 ft) so I can actually wear heels.

I'm not sure I even own flat shoes....apart from my running shoes. Oh, I've got a really battered pair of ballet flats for driving in...otherwise I'm always in heels. :p

#108 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:07 PM

Pfft whatever. You wear those heels and you rock them. It doesn't matter if they make you taller than your partner.

#109 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:08 PM

I'm not sure I even own flat shoes....apart from my running shoes. Oh, I've got a really battered pair of ballet flats for driving in...otherwise I'm always in heels. :p

How do you do it?

I mean, I have heeled boots for the winter and I'm completely fine with those. However, I borrowed a pair of my friends heels once and almost died. They were a good half size too small though.

(Also, I'm blessed with small feet for my height)

Pfft whatever. You wear those heels and you rock them. It doesn't matter if they make you taller than your partner.

True :p He can suck it up. My mom is actually taller than my step dad.

#110 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:13 PM

I'm a waitress ans I work in 3 inches heels. The trick is to have your heels as large as possible and the shoes to be tight around your ankle. In my experience that kind of heels are the best to learn how to walk with them:

D643B114.jpg

#111 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:15 PM

How do you do it?

I mean, I have heeled boots for the winter and I'm completely fine with those. However, I borrowed a pair of my friends heels once and almost died. They were a good half size too small though.

(Also, I'm blessed with small feet for my height)

I find them easier than flats which is weird....I think because I'm quite clumsy and I automatically focus a little more on how I walk in heels.

#112 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:16 PM

I wear scrubs to work, so I rarely get the opportunity to wear heels :crybaby:

#113 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:21 PM

I find them easier than flats which is weird....I think because I'm quite clumsy and I automatically focus a little more on how I walk in heels.

Ah, okay. That makes sense.

And this is embarrassing so don't make fun of me. This picture is about 3 years old, but it's good when I want to show people how tall I am. Those heels are maybe like two inches.

Plus, my hair is a lot longer now.

Spoiler

#114 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:55 PM

And this is embarrassing so don't make fun of me. This picture is about 3 years old, but it's good when I want to show people how tall I am. Those heels are maybe like two inches.

Spoiler

You are a beautiful Amazonian Goddess :wub:

#115 Mathilda

Mathilda
  • 199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:01 PM

seriously, you would made a fantastic Wonder Woman XD

#116 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:09 PM

Spoiler

Why would anyone make fun of you? You're gorgeous!

#117 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:14 PM

You are a beautiful Amazonian Goddess :wub:

seriously, you would made a fantastic Wonder Woman XD

Why would anyone make fun of you? You're gorgeous!

Aw, thanks guys <3

And mostly because it's such an old picture haha. I'm 18 there and it was for my senior Homecoming dance. 

#118 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:17 PM

I never have a reason to dress up and wear heels because I hardly ever leave the house, but every time I do wear heels that are more than around 3 inches, my feet KILL me by the end of the night. I used to be pretty comfortable in heels until I spent 5 years working in retail and had to stand all day. It sucks because I could use the extra height.

#119 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:20 PM

I never have a reason to dress up and wear heels because I hardly ever leave the house, but every time I do wear heels that are more than around 3 inches, my feet KILL me by the end of the night. I used to be pretty comfortable in heels until I spent 5 years working in retail and had to stand all day. It sucks because I could use the extra height.

Wear heels around the house to train up?

#120 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 03:41 PM

PVvi24L.jpg

#121 Tetiel

Tetiel
  • 11533 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:03 PM

Death by snoo snoo!

I'm 5'7" or 170cm and I agree, I love heels and I have it on good authority that they make my calves look amazing. The only thing is... they suck when you have an 11 hour shift in a tasting room serving people on a hard floor... or when you're walking around slightly tipsy and fall over a crack in the parking lot and ruin your stockings :(

#122 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:26 PM

I'm 4'11'' 

I hardly ever wear heels. I'm on my feet all day in the pharmacy world and it just doesn't make sense to wear heels. AND b/c I haven't worn heels in so long, I definitely don't like doing it anymore. Through undergrad and high school, I'd wear heels ALL the freaking time and it wasn't even an issue. Now I'd rather claw out my eyeballs than put on a pair :/ 

#123 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:10 PM

Death by snoo snoo!

I'm 5'7" or 170cm and I agree, I love heels and I have it on good authority that they make my calves look amazing. The only thing is... they suck when you have an 11 hour shift in a tasting room serving people on a hard floor... or when you're walking around slightly tipsy and fall over a crack in the parking lot and ruin your stockings :(

I am not a huge fan of heels, not because I care about not wanting to tower over people, but because they hurt my feets and I can barely walk in them xD I like wedges though. They also do make my legs look reeelll nice. haha

Now that I can actually see the image..... I'm almost as tall (1cm off) as the global average MALE height. womp womp womp

#124 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:56 AM

I'm 1.52m. Which is roughly 5ft for you imperial-users. A little bit shorter than average for being Asian. But meh, I don't mind being tiny.

#125 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2014 - 01:41 PM

I am 6 4.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users