Photo

People To Run My Ab List Maker

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
138 replies to this topic

#26 Shadow

Shadow
  • 263 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:11 AM

I get error loading page, retrying (on every page load)

how does it choose what neopets username to login to?

View Post

Probably using IE cookies. Just login to another account using IE.

Shabba maybe you should make a multi login thing so I can make multi accounts to do this in. Would go alot faster but could it also have proxy support if you do that?

#27 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:12 AM

I'm thinking it is running on webbrower, so what ever account your logged into under IE , will be the account lol. (guess)

#28 shabba

shabba

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:13 AM

your wrong its winsock its just pure winsock no need for a wrapper I still ahvtn figured the multilogin :(

#29 Rs712x

Rs712x
  • 509 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:14 AM

It looks like I'm going to have to leave this on all night because its now pausing 50mins even if I press froze.

Never mind it will be worth it in the end.

Edited by Rs712x, 14 October 2004 - 10:15 AM.

#30 Shadow

Shadow
  • 263 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:14 AM

your wrong its winsock its just pure winsock no need for a wrapper I still ahvtn figured the multilogin :(

View Post

Damnit. This is going to have to run no stop all day before its done. And thats if I dont get another overflow error.

#31 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:15 AM

meh :( - shabba always has to be right.. ; seems to be working fairly fast atm, 112 items or so, and only a few have passed the weeding.

#32 Mumei

Mumei
  • 3545 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:16 AM

View Post

yeah - you mentioned that it was winsock, which is why I couldn't understand why there was no login - you need to login to use winsock (or use cookie data stored somewhere)

what pages is this proggie checking? I don't want to get IP banned - I'll have to drop out of this, sorry mate

#33 shabba

shabba

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:17 AM

go and have a look at neopets and see if yuor wiz banned or have a quest I had both :(
I no its guna take ages but I'm running 3 and shadow rs712x bd122 and mumei all run it then its guna go alot quicker
and this way is still quicker than having it as a pricer program then the list would be uber long

#34 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:18 AM

Goodness ; an hour of shop banning. I'm also wondering why there was no login when this is a winsoc prog?

#35 Shadow

Shadow
  • 263 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:18 AM

yeah - you mentioned that it was winsock, which is why I couldn't understand why there was no login - you need to login to use winsock (or use cookie data stored somewhere)

what pages is this proggie checking? I don't want to get IP banned - I'll have to drop out of this, sorry mate

View Post

I dont want to get IP banned either. I'm just trying to help and I think it will worth it later on down the road. I just dont want to get banned.

#36 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:20 AM

All it is doing is searching for profit and weeding out the ones that don't come up to standards. Manualy we call this rs checking lol. I doubt you will get banned,  or chain frozen from ips. Proxy support would be nice, but for now, winsoc is pretty safe.

#37 shabba

shabba

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:22 AM

nooooo dont drop out it uses cookie to login pure winsock no wrapper needed this will not get ur ip banned all it does is check the shop wiz for the item grrr

look here is the code I use

NO Code for You :(

Edited by shabba, 14 October 2004 - 10:33 AM.

#38 Shadow

Shadow
  • 263 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:23 AM

nooooo dont drop out it uses cookie to login pure winsock no wrapper needed this will not get ur ip banned all it does is check the shop wiz for the item grrr

View Post

I'm not going to drop out. I understand what it does now I thought thats what it did. Its kind of like NG's old program. Wont go into that though.

#39 Mumei

Mumei
  • 3545 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:24 AM

All it is doing is searching for profit and weeding out the ones that don't come up to standards. Manualy we call this rs checking lol. I doubt you will get banned,  or chain frozen from ips. Proxy support would be nice, but for now, winsoc is pretty safe.

View Post

winsock is very safe if used properly (by doing things that are also humanly possible)

what I was worrying about was that it's not sending the correct cookie data, so if it's trying to do something like a shop wizz lookup then I can't see it working

can anyone check the data they are collecting - does your sell price have a value in them?

#40 shabba

shabba

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:24 AM

yeah its just a si'mple program nothing special but its needed to make Autobuyer lists

This is how I get the cookie data

No Code For You

Edited by shabba, 14 October 2004 - 10:33 AM.

#41 Mumei

Mumei
  • 3545 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:31 AM

Ah - that makes sense now - Thanks for explaining it to me :(

it also explains why it wouldn't work for me - my cookies on IE are not appropriate for that type of reading method (I have it set-up differently to stop those nasty cookie readers a while back)

#42 shabba

shabba

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:32 AM

o sorry but I cant change it now lol it was alot of coding for such a small program it was only ment to be a example I made so I could learn winsock but it got rather big

#43 Shadow

Shadow
  • 263 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:35 AM

o sorry but I cant change it now lol it was alot of coding for such a small program it was only ment to be a example I made so I could learn winsock but it got rather big

View Post

It seems like its going to be a great program. I just hope I can finish these two lists without any errors before tonight is over.

Should I start saving the list everyti'me I get wizard banned then overwrite it the next ti'me I'm wiz banned just incase I get another overflow error?

#44 Mumei

Mumei
  • 3545 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:35 AM

no - shabba, that's a great way to learn winsock, I think what you're doing is great

I'm really sorry it won't run on my computer I've been wanting to help you out with this as it sounds like a very promising project.

#45 Shadow

Shadow
  • 263 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:37 AM

no - shabba, that's a great way to learn winsock, I think what you're doing is great

I'm really sorry it won't run on my computer I've been wanting to help you out with this as it sounds like a very promising project.

View Post

You dont have to worry about the coin list I'm almost possitive all the coins that stock in the coin shop are all profitable.

#46 shabba

shabba

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:39 AM

yes keep saving its okay mumei I can find other stuff for you to if u want mumei :( #
Yes the coins are profitable my program will only save it if it makes a 3500 increase

Edited by shabba, 14 October 2004 - 10:40 AM.

#47 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:42 AM

goodness, this is going to be one hell of an aber with only items of that increment are stored. Go Shabba! lol - no if I could only program.

#48 Shadow

Shadow
  • 263 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:45 AM

goodness, this is going to be one hell of an aber with only items of that increment are stored. Go Shabba! lol - no if I could only program.

View Post

Is this program going to be public? Or will it only be given to private or the people that helped as well?

#49 shabba

shabba

Posted 14 October 2004 - 10:47 AM

yes I no its guna be sweet I'm making my own server so I can run The Autopricer 24/7 but I no very little about servers programming pure winsock servers if anyone wants to help with that aspect I will be very happy
Nope Since you have helped me out you will get access to it but if u give it to some1 else I will find out and I will ban you from using it agen

Edited by shabba, 14 October 2004 - 10:48 AM.

#50 Shadow

Shadow
  • 263 posts

Posted 14 October 2004 - 11:01 AM

yes I no its guna be sweet I'm making my own server so I can run The Autopricer 24/7 but I no very little about servers programming pure winsock servers if anyone wants to help with that aspect I will be very happy
Nope Since you have helped me out you will get access to it but if u give it to some1 else I will find out and I will ban you from using it agen

View Post

You dont have to worry about me giving it to anyone. If I do thats more people I have to beat in the shops. 11 Minutes left until it starts again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users