Photo

Looks like Neopets is up.

• Please log in to reply
240 replies to this topic

#76 rowdierowd

rowdierowd
  • 93 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 07:00 PM

Hopefully it'll be up and running by tomorrow. My neopets must be getting hungry!  :hypocrite:

Hopefully TNT figures it out before they go home for the day :K

#77 Devoid

Devoid
  • 92 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 07:04 PM

Hopefully TNT figures it out before they go home for the day :K

I'm half-expecting many things to be broken once we can finally get on it.

#78 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 07:12 PM

I've had no luck all evening.

#79 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 07:17 PM

My poor innocent neopets they are dying :'(

#80 WhiteMage

WhiteMage
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 07:25 PM

One of my TC friends went to the Magic Shop to haggle on a MP but then the site crashed 

thats probably a lie. call me skeptical but thats a lie 

They finally sent me their screenshot: http://i61.tinypic.c...com/vhgdie.jpg�

just cannot haggle because it takes forever to load or they get logged out.

Edited by WhiteMage, 19 September 2014 - 07:30 PM.

#81 rowdierowd

rowdierowd
  • 93 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 07:35 PM

Players Online: 3,534

I wonder if this is accurate? I made it to the home screen but stuck when I try and login

#82 Ronan

Ronan
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 07:37 PM

I finally managed to log in and load the front page, now im trying to load the news page but its taking a million years. This is the furthest i've gotten so far though.

#83 boobface

boobface
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 07:41 PM

Not even home page for me, at least they are trying to fix things since some people managed to log in.

#84 Derpious

Derpious
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 326 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 07:56 PM

Geez I can't even get into the log-in page :(

#85 rowdierowd

rowdierowd
  • 93 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:08 PM

Well this is BS... This is what i've been waiting all day for... You've done it again TNT good job !

I mean its only 12:00am EST no biggie

Edited by rowdierowd, 19 September 2014 - 08:09 PM.

#86 Derpious

Derpious
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 326 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:28 PM

I finally got on into the log in page but when I try to log in. It says website is unavailable again -.-

^ saw that though.

#87 WhiteMage

WhiteMage
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:30 PM

I managed to finally log in but can't get anywhere because the site keeps crashing :/

#88 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:32 PM

I'm surprised anyone can log in. I can't even view the home page O_o

#89 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:39 PM

Yeah i cannot even load one page. No sense in waiting. Might as well just check back tomorrow

#90 Ronan

Ronan
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 09:36 PM

Home page loads for me perfectly, but when I try to get anywhere from there it wont load. I also have 90k nps out that I didnt have before? O_o Weird.

#91 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:13 PM

I've been able to load the home page on several occasions throughout the day, but every time I log in I'm sent to a page that says "No data received". Also saw this:

^ saw that though.

Has anyone read the comments on Facebook? Everyone's thinking that the tech guys won't be able to get much up and running til Monday cuz they've left (which I'm sure isn't the case). It would suck if it were the case because I was looking forward to getting that avatar on my accounts.

EDIT:

Argh, just got to the "Bad Password" screen and then this message: Error: Sorry, you have tried too many times to guess this password within the last hour. Try again in 59 minutes.  :thumbdown: 

Edited by MillionsOfPeaches, 19 September 2014 - 10:14 PM.

#92 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:17 PM

Something Has Happened! neopocalypse.gif You are now eligible to use 'I survived the Neopocalypse!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I also went from like 100k to 800k? :/

#93 WhiteMage

WhiteMage
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:19 PM

Home page loads for me perfectly, but when I try to get anywhere from there it wont load. I also have 90k nps out that I didnt have before? O_o Weird.

Maybe you've gotten a RE? :p

I've been able to load the home page on several occasions throughout the day, but every time I log in I'm sent to a page that says "No data received". Also saw this:

Has anyone read the comments on Facebook? Everyone's thinking that the tech guys won't be able to get much up and running til Monday cuz they've left (which I'm sure isn't the case). It would suck if it were the case because I was looking forward to getting that avatar on my accounts.

EDIT:

Argh, just got to the "Bad Password" screen and then this message: Error: Sorry, you have tried too many times to guess this password within the last hour. Try again in 59 minutes.  :thumbdown: 

I keep getting the Bad Password error message too.  :angry

Earlier I was able to log in then got logged out, re logged in and now can't log in.

#94 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:23 PM

Something Has Happened! neopocalypse.gif You are now eligible to use 'I survived the Neopocalypse!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I also went from like 100k to 800k? :/

Congrats! Totally jelly because it's an avvie I don't have and wouldn't be able to receive otherwise.

I must try again in an hour since I've been restricted  :lol:

#95 boobface

boobface
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:24 PM

I got in, got the avatar, some extra np (not much tho :(), a lot of the stuff seems to be working but its extremely slow at the moment.

#96 WhiteMage

WhiteMage
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:25 PM

Congrats! Totally jelly because it's an avvie I don't have and wouldn't be able to receive otherwise.

I must try again in an hour since I've been restricted  :lol:

I'm jelly too. I still don't have it and my other friends already got it :(

I'm locked out of neopets. 

#97 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:31 PM

I'm locked out of neopets. 

Of course I'd get locked out when the damn website decides to run... :headshake:

#98 tmack1337

tmack1337
  • 22 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:41 PM

I just wish they didn't get rid of habitarium though...I play legit and JUST got to lvl 50, so that absolutely sucks! Now my only source of easy np is the stock market and the AC IX stamps I stockpiled. :p

#99 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:50 PM

I just wish they didn't get rid of habitarium though...I play legit and JUST got to lvl 50, so that absolutely sucks! Now my only source of easy np is the stock market and the AC IX stamps I stockpiled. :p

I got to level 50 of Habi and then quit altogether. It was useless to me so I won't miss it.

I couldn't STAND the lag!

#100 Ronan

Ronan
  • 47 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:52 PM

@Kate wow I wish I got 700k instead of 90!

Also, I seem to be in for good now, I can browse shops and buy stuff and use the site like normal. Its only a tiny bit slower than usual, maybe takes about 5-10 seconds for a page to load. The toy shop has 6 rows of items which is the strangest thing, all the other shops have the normal 4 rows of stuff. The number of players online seems to be stuck on 3,534, as well. Maybe thats why no one else can log in and only those who are already logged in can browse the site because its stuck on that number.

I'm actually quite pleased we had the chance to get the Neopocalypse avvie again, I was on neo the day that av was first released but forgot to click on the news and missed out. I've never forgiven myself for that, so i'm glad I can finally put that to rest lmao! I hope we get an avvie/site theme/trophy for habitarium. How cool would that be?

Edited by Jessea, 19 September 2014 - 10:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users