Looks like Neopets is up.

• Please log in to reply
240 replies to this topic

#101 WhiteMage

WhiteMage
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 11:00 PM

I just wish they didn't get rid of habitarium though...I play legit and JUST got to lvl 50, so that absolutely sucks! Now my only source of easy np is the stock market and the AC IX stamps I stockpiled. :p

You should try Food Club :p

#102 Derpious

Derpious
  • Banned from trading - Do not trade with this user!

• 326 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 11:04 PM

Ok now I'm getting the bad password thing :(

#103 WhiteMage

WhiteMage
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 11:16 PM

Something Has Happened! neopocalypse.gif You are now eligible to use 'I survived the Neopocalypse!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally! After hours of retrying and retrying :D

#104 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 11:34 PM

I'm actually quite pleased we had the chance to get the Neopocalypse avvie again, I was on neo the day that av was first released but forgot to click on the news and missed out. I've never forgiven myself for that, so i'm glad I can finally put that to rest lmao! I hope we get an avvie/site theme/trophy for habitarium. How cool would that be?

Haha this made me laugh, I hate how things like to play on the conscience. I can totally relate.

Still stuck on the stupid bad password page, argh...

#105 WhiteMage

WhiteMage
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 11:42 PM

Haha this made me laugh, I hate how things like to play on the conscience. I can totally relate.

Still stuck on the stupid bad password page, argh...

It should be fixed within the day.

I just checked their twitter page and they said they were working on the bad password problem.

#106 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 11:59 PM

Somehow my pet only shows up half on the sidebar.. lol what is this.

#107 Derpious

Derpious

• 326 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:02 AM

Also it just shows the tail of my pet when I try to log in xD

#108 tmack1337

tmack1337
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:25 AM

I got to level 50 of Habi and then quit altogether. It was useless to me so I won't miss it.

I couldn't STAND the lag!

Yeah, the lag was pretty bad...but getting to earn 25-40k a day for doing practically nothing was pretty awesome. :p

Does anyone know if we can still get that avatar after the site is fixed for everyone? I couldn't log on and hope I don't miss the avatar since I missed it the first time it was released...

#109 WhiteMage

WhiteMage
  • 169 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:46 AM

Yeah, the lag was pretty bad...but getting to earn 25-40k a day for doing practically nothing was pretty awesome. :p

Does anyone know if we can still get that avatar after the site is fixed for everyone? I couldn't log on and hope I don't miss the avatar since I missed it the first time it was released...

The news said that the avvie is available through Sunday :)

#110 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:47 AM

Also it just shows the tail of my pet when I try to log in xD

^This...everytime I attempt to log in I can only see the tail of my active pet at the "bad password" page haha. Also I checked to see if my profile was ok and all my pets are in pieces xD

Yeah, the lag was pretty bad...but getting to earn 25-40k a day for doing practically nothing was pretty awesome.  :p

I can't wait to see how much I've received. I also had active cookies at the time and I have a premium account so hopefully I get something good.

As for the avatar apparently the New Features page states that we will have until Sunday NST to get the avatar. I guess I'll have to try tomorrow morning, it just sucks because it's almost 8PM Sat here and I feel like I'm going to miss out at this rate  :(

#111 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:51 AM

:/ I got it on my side but my main is refusing to log in with it's 'wrong pass' crap

#112 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:04 AM

all my accounts are giving the wrong password bs

#113 Karyx

Karyx
  • 162 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:10 AM

If your browser was logged into Neopets before it went down, it should let you in no problem.

The problem is pages aren't loading properly, you can't do certain things like buy stocks or withdraw items from your SDB, so it's not like anything exciting is going on. I can log in, but can't play decently, so it doesn't matter if you're logged in or not, Neo is still very broken :p

#114 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:18 AM

Damn, I never leave Neo logged in.

#115 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:35 AM

I'm logged in with my main account with my phone :), just checked.

And just got the Neopocalypse avvie. I know it's supposed to go until Monday rolls around, but I know that I have it now. I'm headed to the Cove now lol :D fingers crossed.

#116 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:38 AM

I'm logged in with my main account with my phone :), just checked.

And just got the Neopocalypse avvie. I know it's supposed to go until Monday rolls around, but I know that I have it now. I'm headed to the Cove now lol :D fingers crossed.

Congrats on the avvie! Still at bad password page. Seems the team is working throughout the night to get it sorted.

#117 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:45 AM

Congrats on the avvie! Still at bad password page. Seems the team is working throughout the night to get it sorted.

I was still logged in with my phone. I did try to log in to my main account with my laptop and I got the bad password page too and just my Pet's tail showing. But for some reason I went and checked my phone and refreshed the page for NPS and I was good with it, still logged in and everything. I'm trying to withdraw the dubloons from my SDB and I'll report back on if I get something or can't withdraw my dubloons. 

On a side note, no extra neopoints are in my til but I can withdraw from my SDB.

#118 Derpious

Derpious

• 326 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:48 AM

I accidentally clicked alt f4 and closed my neopets and it was in incognito now I can't log in again *cry* *lol*

Also now its says I've try too many times on logging in for wrong password and have to wait for an hour again (-.-")

#119 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:51 AM

I check once every hour to see if I can log in. I'll probably do that for another couple hours then I'm off to bed haha.

#120 Derpious

Derpious

• 326 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:55 AM

I'm headed to the Cove now lol  :D fingers crossed.

^ Went to check the cove earlier too when I got on and saw nothing :( 

#121 panther1

panther1
  • 60 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:56 AM

Impatiently waiting for bad password to get fixed just to be reminded that I'm really bored of Neopets maybe 30 minutes after I log in.  

#122 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:59 AM

Yea, nada here too. I'm headed to bank to see if I can withdraw more than what's in there now :D

I'll continue to check up on the Cove too. Do the same.

Edited by baswick, 20 September 2014 - 02:57 AM.

#123 Demesne

Demesne
  • 121 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 03:06 AM

Players Online: 3,534

Well, I guess that a lot of people is trying to login and are making the server kinda unstable.

#124 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 03:10 AM

The cove won't recognize the dubloons in my inventory.

#125 Peaches

Peaches
  • 497 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 03:11 AM

Players Online: 3,534

Well, I guess that a lot of people is trying to login and are making the server kinda unstable.

Isn't there a way they can take this offline? I think they're leaving the website up so people don't freak out about their accounts, but it's probably causing more downtime on their end than anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users