• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 ShamrockFace

ShamrockFace
  • 12 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:45 PM

Hello to ALL of you!

I'm new here. I play neopets quite a bit but lately it's been a little less so I dunno why I wanted to join a community for it. Whatever the reason, I know I was compelled to do so.

My neopets account is about six years old though I've had accounts before that have been frozen, if you ask I'll tell you it was for no good reason. If you ask some more then I'll tell you it was for some illegal activities that got me frozen. I've steered clear of cheating so far with my current account but with neopets retiring so many beautiful pets before I could afford to get them just makes me mad and I'm being tempted! 
I haven't tried any of the programs on here yet, but I have done a little reading since I've joined and I'm just on the brink of trying them! But maybe not yet. Oh ye cold feet!

Anywho, that's me in a nutshell. 

Sup y'all!

#2 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:47 PM

I'm looking forward to meeting you to, darlin. Start here.

#3 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:49 PM

Welcome to Codex! I'm Em :) If you have any questions then feel free to ask.

#4 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:50 PM

Hello to ALL of you!

I'm new here. I play neopets quite a bit but lately it's been a little less so I dunno why I wanted to join a community for it. Whatever the reason, I know I was compelled to do so.

My neopets account is about six years old though I've had accounts before that have been frozen, if you ask I'll tell you it was for no good reason. If you ask some more then I'll tell you it was for some illegal activities that got me frozen. I've steered clear of cheating so far with my current account but with neopets retiring so many beautiful pets before I could afford to get them just makes me mad and I'm being tempted! 
I haven't tried any of the programs on here yet, but I have done a little reading since I've joined and I'm just on the brink of trying them! But maybe not yet. Oh ye cold feet!

Anywho, that's me in a nutshell. 

Sup y'all!

I already like you, I'm Speedracer feel free to ask any questions on stuff that confuses you in the guides.

Hope you enjoy the community here :)  welcome

#5 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:50 PM

Shamrock Face, Shamrock Face, bakers man, bake me a cake as fast as you can.

#6 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:58 PM

Hello, New! Welcome to Codex ;)

#7 ShamrockFace

ShamrockFace
  • 12 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 06:05 PM

Thank you all for the nicest welcome :) I've seen how you all interact with others and I am happy to be a part of it now! Well kinda, I'm usually a lurker. I look forward to seeing more from you all on other threads and whatnot. 

And I do know some forum etiquette, like search before you bearch. Or requerst? Before you ask is what I'm meaning.

So I promise to do my due diligence in researching before asking.

Thank you all for your friendliness!  

And Zelda for the win, you! Also Barney ftw!

Everyone ftw really, all of your avatar pictures are awesome,

I should have thought my picture through better. I'll upload a better avatar for me of a face on a shamrock soon.

#8 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 23 September 2014 - 06:06 PM

I've seen how you all interact with others and I am happy to be a part of it now! Well kinda, I'm usually a lurker. I look forward to seeing more from you all on other threads and whatnot. 

Hey, if you're happy to be a part of this madness, you're alright in my books. :hi:

#9 baswick

baswick
  • 313 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 06:33 PM

Hey  you. You'll get addicted to the programs once you do start.

tumblr_m4xlt1fFcI1qj3ir1.gif

#10 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 06:54 PM

Welcome! If you need help with something, I would be more than willing to help. Of course, i certainly suggest going to a staff member first  :lol2:  And have fun with the programs when you decide to start using them! You will be addicted! Just remember to be careful!

#11 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 05:54 AM

Welcome to Codex. I hope you enjoy your stay! My name is Josh. Feel free to PM me if you ever need anything.

Edited by talbs, 24 September 2014 - 05:55 AM.

#12 ShamrockFace

ShamrockFace
  • 12 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 06:46 AM

Everyone is so helpful here :) Thanks! I will bookmark this and reach out if I need to!

#13 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 07:14 AM

Welcome to Neocodex. :)

#14 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 07:22 AM

Welcome! Here, have this gif of a racoon:

funny-gifs-raccoon-robber-steals-an.gif

#15 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2014 - 07:27 AM

Welcome! Here, have this gif of a racoon:

funny-gifs-raccoon-robber-steals-an.gif

Just a poor man's badger, that's all they are.

#16 ShamrockFace

ShamrockFace
  • 12 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 09:01 AM

I've been on here now almost a month and while I haven't posted a lot, I have read a lot and I still see that you're all swell folks :) Except in the debate area, I've cringed a couple of times so I'm staying away from there. 

Here are five things about me:

1. I love art. I love going to museums, art and otherwise. I also love to paint, sculpt and other crafts and I want to get into glass blowing and metalworking (mainly jewelry) someday. I'll post some of my work on here sometime.

2. I love to travel, it's a major obsession. Right now in my life I'm prioritizing it (in addition to school) because I'm terrified of dying with regrets. I just went to Paris for five weeks this last summer, I've spent six months in Guadalajara, Mexico (six years ago though) and then a month in Monterrey, Mexico. I will be traveling again this summer but for much shorter periods of time. 

3. I'm in school for another year and half finishing my Bachelors in Marketing. I'm doing this because I want to start my own at home business making things for events, like weddings or baby showers or what have you. 

4. Wow I'm writing a lot. Which is different for me, I'm not a writer. So that's another thing about me. I will probably be primarily a lurker and maybe just write one on one messages on here. 

5. I love playing board games. Right now it's a tie between Settlers of Catan and Pirates Cove. 

Bonus 6. I enjoy video games! Zelda, Minecraft, Kingdom Hearts, Mario Party, Amnesia and others. Good times. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users