Jellyneo launches WARNING!

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#51 Clutch

Clutch
  • 343 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 10:48 AM

Yeah I guess. Personally I think this is the end of Neopets. They won't be able to reverse this, I think.

#52 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 10:52 AM

Yeah I guess. Personally I think this is the end of Neopets. They won't be able to reverse this, I think.

very SOON. :)

#53 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 10:55 AM

Serious question: is the duping really bad for neopets? Think about it: more happy players, hard to get items more available, very active boards, and people having fun for the first time in years.

If I were TNT, I wouldn't reverse this, but rather use it to my advantage. It must suck for them to not have a strategist like me on the team :p

#54 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 10:56 AM

Serious question: is the duping really bad for neopets? Think about it: more happy players, hard to get items more available, very active boards, and people having fun for the first time in years.

If I were TNT, I wouldn't reverse this, but rather use it to my advantage. It must suck for them to not have a strategist like me on the team :p

possible it is TNT evil plan to get neopets active once again. :)

#55 Alyeena

Alyeena
  • *brohoof*

• 81 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:48 AM

I saw this as well, I do think a lot of people will end up being frozen because of all of this. So JellyNeo may not be entirely wrong, even if they are REALLy late in warning people lol.

Even if they have no really started freezing people, I definitely saw quite a few that claimed "I did not know" Maybe obvious cheaters have not yet been frozen cause TNT can't duplicate the bug? Maybe they want to fix it first.

I dunno, but I don't want to risk my main account for this. It is really fun to watch tho.

I really don't think it is bad. These items should never have been worth billions of neopoints, there should always have been WAY more. 

In my opinion nothing on this website should of ever even cost hundreds of millions. If all these items were at a reasonable price, no more than say 5 to 10mill. Then a lot more people would have access to them, no more neo-elite, no more assholes. Everyone can participate and have fun being powerful in the battledome cause right now it's dominated by people that can afford stupid expensive weapons and equipment.

Neopets has always had the most ridiculous virtual economy I have ever seen. This is a welcome change. 

#56 Canis

Canis
  • Official Bacon Queen

• 1279 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 12:57 PM

I saw this as well, I do think a lot of people will end up being frozen because of all of this. So JellyNeo may not be entirely wrong, even if they are REALLy late in warning people lol.

Even if they have no really started freezing people, I definitely saw quite a few that claimed "I did not know" Maybe obvious cheaters have not yet been frozen cause TNT can't duplicate the bug? Maybe they want to fix it first.

I dunno, but I don't want to risk my main account for this. It is really fun to watch tho.

I really don't think it is bad. These items should never have been worth billions of neopoints, there should always have been WAY more. 

In my opinion nothing on this website should of ever even cost hundreds of millions. If all these items were at a reasonable price, no more than say 5 to 10mill. Then a lot more people would have access to them, no more neo-elite, no more assholes. Everyone can participate and have fun being powerful in the battledome cause right now it's dominated by people that can afford stupid expensive weapons and equipment.

Neopets has always had the most ridiculous virtual economy I have ever seen. This is a welcome change. 

I would have to agree wholeheartedly. I'm tired of the Neo-Elite players. I do like feeling "exclusive" sometimes, but not so much snooty and rich up the asshole. 

I think TNT should just fix the bug, forget the current dupes. Things will return to normal. It'll take time, but it will eventually. Things that severely deflated will inflate again, people will toss things in their gallery/SDB and forget about them, some players will quit for long periods of time, etc.

The Neo-Economy will suffer just a little, but we should be fine. :)

#57 Turbo

Turbo
  • 122 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 02:55 PM

lol i wouldnt mind having a Suap on my new little baby account

i was looking for one to snag on a shell. and let it sit there for a month.

i also completely agree with the points above. open everything up a little.

#58 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 02:56 PM

What will all these items be worth after this? SUAP....for 50k? :o

#59 Jam

Jam
  • 162 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 03:09 PM

removed~ 

Edited by Jam, 03 October 2014 - 10:38 PM.

#60 Docshroomed

Docshroomed
  • 152 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 09:52 PM

Agci8.gif

#61 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 09:54 PM

lol i wouldnt mind having a Suap on my new little baby account

i was looking for one to snag on a shell. and let it sit there for a month.

i also completely agree with the points above. open everything up a little.

i got 1 spare SUAP..... hahaha.... interested to do TRADING? :)

#62 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 10:31 PM

TNT is ALIVE! reported someone, their account was frozen less than 20mins later... spooky. not on a reporting rampage just fyi :)

EDIT- interested to know if i will be frozen for reporting...

Edited by Prisca, 03 October 2014 - 10:33 PM.

#63 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 10:40 PM

TNT is ALIVE! reported someone, their account was frozen less than 20mins later... spooky. not on a reporting rampage just fyi :)

EDIT- interested to know if i will be frozen for reporting...

Probably not.

I sent a ticket in to get an account that got iced for too many login attempts today. Sent the ticket in on an account with 200 MSPPs in shop.

#64 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 October 2014 - 10:43 PM

Probably not.

I sent a ticket in to get an account that got iced for too many login attempts today. Sent the ticket in on an account with 200 MSPPs in shop.

go you wild thing ;)

I'm guessing the person you reported was already reported by a lot of other people, and your timing was coincidental. TNT probably has a HUGE backload of reports to process due to this dupe.

i feel bad lol. in my defense, he was obviously cheating. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users