Photo

The logic against a rollback

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#26 uptheshambles

uptheshambles
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 01:57 PM

It's been to long to rollback the entire site. I think they are just going to comb through everything and try ice as many people as possible, delete SOME of the items and probably sweep the rest under the carpet. 

#27 Nano

Nano
  • a delicious kiwi

• 325 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 03:10 PM

True enough, I was thinking about it in the context of an entire site rollback. Still, it seems like they'd be more likely to just ban a single user, thoughts?

I think all that will happen is a few users will get iced, but most items will just be deleted.

#28 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 07:49 PM

True enough, I was thinking about it in the context of an entire site rollback. Still, it seems like they'd be more likely to just ban a single user, thoughts?

i don't think there will be entire site rollback because TNT is lazy and they will just one by one freeze those cheaters with their evidence proof. :p

#29 Nano

Nano
  • a delicious kiwi

• 325 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 07:50 PM

i don't think there will be entire site rollback because TNT is lazy and they will just one by one freeze those cheaters with their evidence proof. :p

LOL LAZY.

And entire rollback would be 100x easier than what they are doing.

#30 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2014 - 07:54 PM

LOL LAZY.

And entire rollback would be 100x easier than what they are doing.

the problem if they really did entire rollback.... those legit players who spent many real $ on it will be crazy like mad.... why must TNT want to risk losing their own customers because of this? lol.

remember TNT now is mainly focus on SUCK customers their hard-cashs than improving the NEOPETS site. :p

#31 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:07 AM

It's Neopets, they don't have logic.

#32 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 09:54 AM

^rofl to true :p

Biggest problem they have with a roll back is having to fix all the problems they had at the start of the move all over again the way I see it. 

#33 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:25 AM

With the freeze and deleting of suspected duplicated items in each account plus still giving away free NC and items, I seriously doubt a rollback does happen. From my observation as for today, duping activities are at it's lowest especially the mass selling through TP and Auction. So, pretty much hold this up for about a week, I'm guessing all legit players will be satisfied and TnT can go sip some fresh green tea if they may :p

#34 Nano

Nano
  • a delicious kiwi

• 325 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 October 2014 - 12:16 PM

^rofl to true :p

Biggest problem they have with a roll back is having to fix all the problems they had at the start of the move all over again the way I see it. 

A rollback would only change database entries, not changed code.

#35 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:00 AM

ahh ok my lameness :p

#36 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 02:04 AM

With the freeze and deleting of suspected duplicated items in each account plus still giving away free NC and items, I seriously doubt a rollback does happen. From my observation as for today, duping activities are at it's lowest especially the mass selling through TP and Auction. So, pretty much hold this up for about a week, I'm guessing all legit players will be satisfied and TnT can go sip some fresh green tea if they may :p

yea.... it make no sense that TNT haven't do rollback and yet still give out NC points to us.... something really strange about it....... sometime i even think that this mspp dupe was created by themself to make the MSPP value drop very badly and at the same time bring back those crowd to neopets again. :)

Worst to worst....... they setting this trap to catch those cheaters. :o

Edited by SweetiePie, 07 October 2014 - 02:05 AM.

#37 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 October 2014 - 05:16 PM

Neopets clearly doesn't give a shit about ruining the value of an item. To say that they intentionally allowed everyone to dupe is laughable.

#38 ExoticMushroom

ExoticMushroom
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 06:49 PM

I would assume the rollback would have happened a week ago if anything were to be done. The only semi logical thing for them to do is get rid of as many of the dupes as possible and freeze a crap ton of people. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users