CONFESSION THREAD~!

• Please log in to reply
3926 replies to this topic

#3701 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2016 - 03:09 PM

I only have my Christian family members friended on my Teaching FB page (and then I have another for Me and my actual friends and people who know how weird I really am... because having a personality can get you fired as a teacher in America.)

I... cannot say ANYTHING about her rampant obnoxious "if you don't keep the Christ in Christmas you should get out of my Christian nation" hatespeach, because, teaching page. So I take special delight in debunking vapid crap she posts... even stuff as small as... 

Spoiler

With a "Yes, Go bless you and keep you safe." and chatting with a friend about how the soldier 'looks a lot better than those girls showing everything".

I try not to be vindictive or anything, I just... reverse google the image and find out where it's from, and then post it.

This is Spanish actress Blanca Suarez in the miniseries Los Nuestros with Hugo Silva.
http://www.imdb.com/..._=nm_flmg_act_7

And pettily revel in it.

#3702 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2016 - 03:23 PM

I was, for a short period of time in college, hooking up with an older guy because he was giving me money for gas to get there. It was only 30 miles RT, so I was just making money. I never felt dirty and the sex was ok. It was basically my beer money because I was overpaid. 

#3703 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2016 - 10:29 AM

Spoiler

#3704 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2016 - 09:13 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#3705 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2016 - 06:52 PM

I feel old. I'll be at least 30 by the time I graduate college...

#3706 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2016 - 11:07 PM

I feel old. I'll be at least 30 by the time I graduate college...

I'm dealing with the same shit rn. Keep your head up - it's a privilege to go to college at all! You got this.

#3707 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 14 December 2016 - 04:43 AM

Spoiler

#3708 Orochimaru

Orochimaru
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2016 - 10:31 AM

I'm a failure ;-;

#3709 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2016 - 06:27 PM

Sometimes I see people with little kids and I think of how great it would be to have the same experience but other times I see them driving their parents absolutely bananas and think "yep.. that's not going to be me anytime soon".

So conflicted. Sure you could argue that "I'm still young" but at the same time I'm not getting any younger and hey, if it's something that I want why wait?

#3710 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2016 - 03:48 PM

Sometimes I see people with little kids and I think of how great it would be to have the same experience but other times I see them driving their parents absolutely bananas and think "yep.. that's not going to be me anytime soon".

So conflicted. Sure you could argue that "I'm still young" but at the same time I'm not getting any younger and hey, if it's something that I want why wait?

Same here lol I often see my friends with babies and GO I WANT ONE.. then go oh wait no i dont LOL!

#3711 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2016 - 05:53 PM

Same here lol I often see my friends with babies and GO I WANT ONE.. then go oh wait no i dont LOL!

I saw a super adorable one at the market on Sunday. Then my friends reminded me that I am not responsible enough or ready for an 18 year commitment. 

#3712 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 December 2016 - 08:40 AM

Get a dog.

#3713 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 December 2016 - 04:09 PM

Spoiler

Edited by DonValentino, 21 December 2016 - 04:09 PM.

#3714 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 December 2016 - 04:47 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#3715 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 December 2016 - 08:58 PM

Spoiler

#3716 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:09 PM

I'm sick of this "Fuck 2016". People dies, get over it.

#3717 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:09 AM

I am so turned on by the Sense8 orgies in the new Christmas Special like fuck. Every pairing and clusterfuck is so hot.

#3718 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:11 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#3719 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2016 - 05:50 AM

I went on the mail a spud website and sent my friend a potato. It's annonomus so I had the company put a fake engagement note on it and her boyfriends name. It got to her on Christmas. He wasn't planning on proposing to her.

I'm awful.

#3720 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2016 - 09:09 AM

I'm sick of this "Fuck 2016". People dies, get over it.

Well that's a little harsh, people obviously have strong feelings for those that have passed away. Telling them to just get over it is pretty fucking insensitive.

#3721 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2016 - 05:23 PM

Well that's a little harsh, people obviously have strong feelings for those that have passed away. Telling them to just get over it is pretty fucking insensitive.

I'm not telling to just get over it, I'm just sick of this whole "2016 drama", people die every day, every year.

#3722 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2016 - 07:59 PM

When I get too bored I start thinking of things, and pondering. Said thinking usually turns negative, and I end up spiraling down -- kinda like "Down" by Jay Sean. Shits just not fair.

#3723 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 January 2017 - 09:15 PM

Spoiler

#3724 FelisNoctua

FelisNoctua
  • 657 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:52 PM

I interviewed for the teaching position, and they basically want me to start Monday (there's some district snafus that might keep me from working for a week or so, thanks winter holiday). I'm terrified. I have a degree in this. I did internships. But I as much as I loved it I hated it (and we don't know how much of that was my evil mentor teacher... who kept reiterating that I wasn't "the teacher" in front of the students, undermining my classroom management). I really only need to survive it 6 months, because then, maternitiy leave, but this is what I decided I wanted to do my whole life. I've always figured it's what I would do. Hell, half my boyfriends (I really did poll them) presumed I would be a teacher, because, I apparently have many traits people associate with Teacher. But what if I am just SOOOO bad at it? What if I really hate it? :(

#3725 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:08 PM

I was supposed to hang out with this guy but my aunt has gone way too long without showering and she legit made the hallway smell so I lied and said it was too late for him to come over. I'm so glad I'm making more money so I can save up and get out of here. Her and her son are insufferable.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users