Photo

Will I get frozen?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Spyr0

Spyr0
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 03:55 PM

I scored a little above 4k in Nimmo's pond for the avatar. Which lands me around 26-30th place & the score got reviewed. My account is almost a year old & I used AoB. Will I get frozen? What should I do to not get frozen?

#2 Wynd

Wynd
  • 397 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:07 PM

You shouldn't get frozen for getting 1 score reviewed. I went wack on a 3 week account and got 8-9 trophies, 10-15 scores reviewed before getting frozen. You should be fine.

#3 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:07 PM

Not use score sender. To me, SSing is probably the riskiest of cheats to use. Who knows if you'll get banned though.

#4 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:08 PM

We can't exactly say weather or not you'll be frozen. But to avoid a freeze the things I do are:

Make sure score hasn't been sent too fast (with AoB end the game, but don't click the "send score" button yet. Wait a bit and then click it)

Make sure score is possible, like so:

Make sure there isn't a max score, HST should reflect it if there is one

Make sure score is actually possible, by checking HST to see if all scores end in a certain number, like 5 or 0. Also check to see if all scores are multiples of a certain number, which is called a "mod". Meecra chase has one, I think it's a mod 28 or so. (Don't quote me on that please, I'm not sure. If someone knows the right mod, correct me please). 

#5 Spyr0

Spyr0
  • 44 posts

How long was your wait time?

The game lasted probably 5-7 minutes, AoB has no wait time.

#6 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

26th-30th doesn't sound too extreme. I'm not sure. I got a score reviewed once with AoB and nothing happened to me.

Not use score sender. To me, SSing is probably the riskiest of cheats to use. Who knows if you'll get banned though.

It wasn't SS, they used AoB codes to make the game easier.

How long was your wait time?

I guess that would mean no wait time either. It was however long it took to play with AoB.

#7 w0nderwall

w0nderwall
  • 568 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 December 2014 - 04:18 PM

If the score is a legitimate score and was played within a legitimate time frame  then you should be fine.

#8 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:20 PM

Ah yes, didn't read properly :p AoB is still on the same principle: if you send a score in a realistic time, then you'll be fine. Depends on some AoBs though, some get you a higher score in an impossible time.

Yeah, I guess that's true too. I used to wait a while and then send when I played.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users