Quantcast

Photo

NEW NEO EVENT: The Charity Corner

• Please log in to reply
379 replies to this topic

Poll: NEW NEO EVENT: The Charity Corner

Do you think TNT will change the prize pool tmr?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#151 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:33 AM

it is from apple boobing

Mmm I love apple boobing.

#152 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:35 AM

How do you know the items needed before jn?

read the tag and the boards

i went to the granny to check too

all with lag.

#153 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:42 AM

How do you know the items needed before jn?

they generally will be from the 'junk' selection of JNs item database and are listed coded in the description before you click 'sure ill help' or whatever it reads.

#154 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:50 AM

they generally will be from the 'junk' selection of JNs item database and are listed coded in the description before you click 'sure ill help' or whatever it reads.

Wait so how far in advance do you know the five daily items?

#155 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:52 AM

Oh so that's why people know the items so fast o.o where in the code do you have to search?

#156 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:54 AM

From the second the page loads after midnight plus minus 5 for reading

Oh so that's why people know the items so fast o.o where in the code do you have to search?

there is a "adopt a neopian " button

you click and a tag appears

you read the passage to decipher the 5 items

#157 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:58 AM

From the second the page loads after midnight plus minus 5 for reading

there is a "adopt a neopian " button

you click and a tag appears

you read the passage to decipher the 5 items

Ohh lol, didn't even realize she was talking about the items so I didn't read it.

I thought she was talking about the source code

Edited by iKate, 18 December 2014 - 01:00 AM.

#158 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:05 AM

at 12am exactly it switches over. that is when the items are findable.

#159 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:06 AM

at 12am exactly it switches over. that is when the items are findable.

Ah, got it. I thought you meant there was something in the source code that tipped you off to the items beforehand.

#160 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:08 AM

Ah, got it. I thought you meant there was something in the source code that tipped you off to the items beforehand.

oh no no, sorry. i meant that the items are described and need to be decoded. Most of them are blatantly obvious though.

#161 Maleire

Maleire
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:54 AM

I hate it today. Spent 20 mins trying to buy Maraquan Apple, see the price goes up from 15 NP to unbuyable, I only managed to get 1 for myself for around 2k. Every shop I open using SSW and SW are sold out. The stupid lag does not help either.

Then I spent a lot of money buying Grakle Bug, there were people buying it for 99,999 NP then I realised it is Maraquan Grakle Bug that is needed, price drop like crazy. Not that I did not earn money but actually lose quite a lot. The money I spent on quest is less than 10k.

Is there an autobuyer if you can just put in the item you want and max price you pay and max number of items and it will buy for you?

#162 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:57 AM

I hate it today. Spent 20 mins trying to buy Maraquan Apple, see the price goes up from 15 NP to unbuyable, I only managed to get 1 for myself for around 2k. Every shop I open using SSW and SW are sold out. The stupid lag does not help either.

Then I spent a lot of money buying Grakle Bug, there were people buying it for 99,999 NP then I realised it is Maraquan Grakle Bug that is needed, price drop like crazy. Not that I did not earn money but actually lose quite a lot. The money I spent on quest is less than 10k.

Is there an autobuyer if you can just put in the item you want and max price you pay and max number of items and it will buy for you?

i did that as well.

Yes, there is. Valorsuite has a usershop aber.

#163 w0nderwall

w0nderwall
  • 568 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:59 AM

look out for maraquan apple and maraquan grackle bug

both 101

lag is crazy

the others are from MQ BD dome

apple is now ub

gl

it is from apple boobing

hehehehe boobing :3

I got to this 10 minutes after it changed today and the apples were already UB. Unreal!

#164 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 02:02 AM

By the time you got the names of the items and the program up they'd be long gone :/ At least the ones that turn UB in seconds.

#165 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 02:05 AM

By the time you got the names of the items and the program up they'd be long gone :/ At least the ones that turn UB in seconds.

it would seem that only most of us experience the extreme lag, giving other enough time to somehow buy all of the needed items in the land. lol. i kid, but seriously.

#166 Maleire

Maleire
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 02:06 AM

Not the apple, it was the most obvious one. I actually saw the price goes from 15 NP to 1k then 10k and unbuyable. Maybe within 10 mins but every shop I open even the most expansive on SW also sold out.

Where can I find the user shop autobuyer?

#167 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 02:09 AM

type valorsuite into the search bar. :)

The lazy link ;)

Edited by Prisca, 18 December 2014 - 02:09 AM.

#168 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 02:52 AM

you can try running it now

there are some that are buyable (99999) occasionally

I seen like 10 already past 10 minutes

false inflation for the stamp and the bug

prices are falling already

Edited by kai1, 18 December 2014 - 03:31 AM.

#169 lionrain

lionrain
  • 252 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 05:15 AM

This "adopt-a-neopian" thing is breaking my heart. I like participating in these kind of things, but I refuse to spend kind of money, that's why I stopped doing the Coincidence. I'm working 2 jobs, and I only get 5 hours of sleep and by even attempting to participate in this I'm cutting into that very little amount of sleep. I have to say though, seeing people rip each other off makes me feel a lot less bad about ABing. 

#170 Epicurion

Epicurion
  • 58 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 05:46 AM

sure would be nice if the apples would go UB again...  I bought like 15 for 100K this morning just to make a tiny bit of profit...now there are like 200 in shops for 90-99K...

#171 Eefi

Eefi
  • 1337 h4x0r

• 1626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 05:52 AM

I'm not participating in this inflating nonsense. I wanted to check each day whether I das all the items in my SDB but I'm too lazy =___="

#172 Epicurion

Epicurion
  • 58 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 05:58 AM

There is a thread on the neo forums that actually has some pretty good logic in it.  A lot of the item lists so far seem to be themed (today is maraquan), two days ago was krawk island, etc.  All of the items also appear to be from event in those areas that give out items as rewards.

So making a list of these types of items and buying them in advance might save people some NPs :)

#173 boobface

boobface
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:25 AM

aww yisss, i had one of those apples in my SDB :) and now i realize that i also had one of those pirate toffee hats lol oh well, im such an avatar whore that i dont care D:

Edited by boobface, 18 December 2014 - 06:28 AM.

#174 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 07:26 AM

So glad I had 2 apples in my SDB :D 

#175 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:04 AM

There is a way to know actually. I believe some people have already figured it out. I personally have started stashing 1000+ in quantity beginning today. Could have more if not of the lag which is really not motivating for me to buy them up.

EDIT:

Don't bother asking me the method. Wait 1 or 2 days more. :p I actually don't care about that extra 10m or 20m profit. I just want to beat Neopets legit way.

Edited by neopetsexploded, 18 December 2014 - 09:05 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users