Quantcast

Photo

NEW NEO EVENT: The Charity Corner

• Please log in to reply
379 replies to this topic

Poll: NEW NEO EVENT: The Charity Corner

Do you think TNT will change the prize pool tmr?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#176 Epicurion

Epicurion
  • 58 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:19 AM

If you didn't care, you'd spill the beans...unless you just think you know :)

#177 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:33 AM

There is a way to know actually. I believe some people have already figured it out. I personally have started stashing 1000+ in quantity beginning today. Could have more if not of the lag which is really not motivating for me to buy them up.

EDIT:
Don't bother asking me the method. Wait 1 or 2 days more. :p I actually don't care about that extra 10m or 20m profit. I just want to beat Neopets legit way.

Why would you even bother commenting if you weren't going to share a method? Felt like bragging/lying/baiting for attention? Please don't lead people in the wrong direction.

#178 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:07 AM

What an ass. lol

#179 WeirwoodTreeHugger

WeirwoodTreeHugger
  • 89 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:57 AM

Man I hate this event lol. I've wasted over 500k buying r90s not getting any items worthwhile.

But I feel okay. I had 2 apples in my SDB and all of the other items too. I used em and then gave the rest away. They'll be worthless again after today so *shrug*

#180 Haliax

Haliax
  • 366 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:34 PM

Coolio. I had a bunch of 'Tyrannian' plushies in my SDB, which is nice.

This lag sucks though.

Edited by Haliax, 18 December 2014 - 12:35 PM.

#181 WeirwoodTreeHugger

WeirwoodTreeHugger
  • 89 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:37 PM

The lag is making me want to scream. I see people are really taking advantage of it. Just pricing their lots with outrageous prices because who wants to go SW items with how slow the site is? -_-

#182 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 12:40 PM

There is a way to know actually. I believe some people have already figured it out. I personally have started stashing 1000+ in quantity beginning today. Could have more if not of the lag which is really not motivating for me to buy them up.

EDIT:

Don't bother asking me the method. Wait 1 or 2 days more. :p I actually don't care about that extra 10m or 20m profit. I just want to beat Neopets legit way.

Pics/proof or (imaginary) -rep 

@nitro

#183 Haliax

Haliax
  • 366 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 01:11 PM

This thing gives out a tonne of clothes  :mellow:

#184 NASA

NASA
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 03:42 PM

Question for all you guys: why is everyone going nuts over essentially flipping a coin by participating in the event when you can just AB the newly in-demand items and sell them for crazy profit? Shouldn't everyone be going nuts over taking advantage of the borked market?

Edited by NASA, 18 December 2014 - 03:43 PM.

#185 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 03:52 PM

Question for all you guys: why is everyone going nuts over essentially flipping a coin by participating in the event when you can just AB the newly in-demand items and sell them for crazy profit? Shouldn't everyone be going nuts over taking advantage of the borked market?

i think people are going for the avatar and to my knowledge the items havent restocked to the main shops yet.... jn hasn't recorded it at least.

#186 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 03:54 PM

Yeah, I'm just going for the avatar.. haven't made any profit out of this event so far  :lol2:

I'm a bit lazy   :rolleyes: 

#187 Haliax

Haliax
  • 366 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:22 PM

For me, Neo is boring and stagnant. I'd rather burn through my NPs gambling like this tbh.

#188 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 04:30 PM

newly in demand items as in the

1. r101 prize from adopt a neopian

2. r101 junk needed for quest

3. r90+ toys

4. r90+ prizes

If it is 1 / 2 , it is not in shops

if it is 3, i am rsing to donate.

if it is 4, the prizes are in tens of mil for r99 stamps. It is very hard to restock them as there is too many people in the shop and quantity is low.

hope this ans your Q.

#189 Cloud9

Cloud9
  • 168 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:08 PM

Looks like the price of the Maraquan apple dropped back to a buyable price. :p Wonder what happened. O_o Guess there were too many to buy out?

#190 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:09 PM

fear of not selling them off before tomorrow's quest probably drove prices down. 

#191 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:44 PM

Pics/proof or (imaginary) -rep

@nitro

If you didn't care, you'd spill the beans...unless you just think you know :)

Why would you even bother commenting if you weren't going to share a method? Felt like bragging/lying/baiting for attention? Please don't lead people in the wrong direction.

Dates are not known:

1. Altador Cup prize + Two r65 weapon + r74 food

2. 2 Stamps + Background + r72 weapon

Instead of spoon feeding you guys, just read back what was replied before my quote on Cohle and between when this topic of predicting things in advance started. Or just look at the items requested since day 1 of this event and look for similarities, that's how I am guessing the items. I could be wrong thus saying wait 1 day or two, and because the hint was already mentioned by someone else thus I said others might have figured it out. -rep/ban for all I care, this is just a forum. ^^ I don't give a crap. I only lurk when there is event going on in Neo.

EDIT:

Oh if you figured it out, Kudos, but getting 1000 per item in advance will just inflate the items too much that items will probably be changed. Pick up 50 ~ 100 instead. 

Enjoy~

Edited by neopetsexploded, 18 December 2014 - 09:48 PM.

#192 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:51 PM

-rep/ban for all I care, this is just a forum. ^^ I don't give a crap.

-rep: There's no such thing anymore. I was just playing

ban: Not that srs, bro.

#193 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:58 PM

. -rep/ban for all I care, this is just a forum. ^^ I don't give a crap. I only lurk when there is event going on in Neo.

you don't have to be rude about it.

#194 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:12 PM

you don't have to be rude about it.

^^.. It appears to me for the 3 months of lurking here, some users are pretty up tight about this forum and loves to defend it. Be it accusing people spamming for post count? Like seriously? post count? Or extremely particular about how people phrase their words.

But to be honest I was just trying to get someone else to pick up the hints on how to guess the future quest items but got called attention seeker.

I guess it's not for me. Logging out for final time.

Enjoy Neopeting though people. :) Just game and chill.

#195 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:16 PM

fear of not selling them off before tomorrow's quest probably drove prices down. 

probably

there are tons of space faerie pencil case unsold

which was junk

the apple probably had been in SDB for many

since it is not as exclusive as the cases

I really hope tnt will not ask for exclusive stuff anymore

dailies junk is a safe option to invest

i am okay with that list as long as they are dailies junk (minus premium)

r70+ items would not shoot that far (within 1000 ea)

but altador cup prize is a bit odd speculation

that is not really junk...

#196 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:22 PM

Keep it on topic and no bashing people if they want to keep some secrets, like @neopetsexploded has stated, you could probably work out the pattern for yourselves if you try hard enough. We don't all need to jump down his throat just because he has worked something out that may benefit his profit over this event. 

#197 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:49 PM

Keep it on topic and no bashing people if they want to keep some secrets, like @neopetsexploded has stated, you could probably work out the pattern for yourselves if you try hard enough. We don't all need to jump down his throat just because he has worked something out that may benefit his profit over this event. 

Sorry for jumping on that comment so hard. It just came off pretty cocky to me and rubbed me the wrong way. I'll keep those assumptions to myself next time. Thanks for being the voice of reason, Strat!

#198 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:07 AM

Bean Bag of Nova is inflating as usual in lag

others are too coomon

Abominable Snowball Light String
Fresh Bamboo Chair
Giant Green Kelp
Giant Red Kelp

Edited by kai1, 19 December 2014 - 12:16 AM.

#199 Cloud9

Cloud9
  • 168 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:14 AM

Lol I snagged like two items before the lag hit really bad. =( Wasn't able to get the bean bag. This is the WORST event ever. D:< 

#200 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 December 2014 - 12:15 AM

Lol I snagged like two items before the lag hit really bad. =( Wasn't able to get the bean bag. This is the WORST event ever. D:< 

Very untimely.  the lag is awful, i dont think tnt have received enough hate mail over it yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users