Photo

Why did you start cheating?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Chic

Chic
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:31 PM

Of course if you play legit this doesn't apply to you, but if you use the programs here, why? I started out of sheer curiosity. I seem to miss a lot of sales on Abrosia anyway, but that's my slow connection I think. And, of course, out of greed - I've played legit for years but rarely had the time to take it all too seriously since middle school.

#2 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:37 PM

It got me laid.

#3 Wynd

Wynd
  • 397 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:38 PM

I wanted Draiks & UCs. I couldn't get them before because I was dumb. Now I own all of the Draiks.

Every. Single. One.

#4 MC10

MC10
  • 353 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:56 PM

I can't remember exactly why. I just got back into Neopets last year after not playing it since I was a child. I probably wanted to buy something expensive and looked around for how to earn money faster. I remember stumbling across posts about restocking and then found myself here eventually. Glad I did :).

#5 Wander

Wander
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 05:56 PM

I love the thrill of cheating the system. Also, I have no time to do it all legitly so sitting back and watching the np pour in is exciting. 

#6 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:19 PM

I didn't think it was possible to feed kads legit with all the over feeders, so I went looking for a program and ended up here. Plus, I'm lazy and don't like having to refresh in shops manually. 

#7 321123

• 33 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:20 PM

Exactly this. 

I can restock legit, but I prefer having a life and making 1mil+ a day.

#8 krakus

krakus
  • 91 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2014 - 06:48 PM

I came to Neocodex for the Lenny Conundrum answers, actually, but then I found out about Abrosia and a whole new world of wonders opened up. :p

#9 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:20 PM

I got bored, so I tried to increase my NP income to try and get my dream pets and train one of them.

#10 w0nderwall

w0nderwall
  • 568 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:41 PM

Wanted to relive my childhood nostalgia without spending the same time to achieve the things I did back then.

#11 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:49 PM

Lazyness. I didn't know about neo's economy system, for me it was just about the games. My first cheating was with the-other-forum's SS. I'm glad I found Codex afterwards.

#12 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:52 PM

I would cheat, but I honestly get attach to everything so I don't want to risk what I build. :C 
I think I would cheat since it's easy. And prolly just to see how much I could get away with. ( I hope that isnt too evil)

#13 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:05 PM

I think the original program that I wanted was a Dice-A-Roo autoplayer. I got tired of all the simple and repetitive games on Neo. Playing the same games for almost no profit...

I joined another forum, and when it shut down, I went back to playing legit for a while.

...It was the promise of a Dice-A-Roo autoplayer that brought me here. Then I found out there were no damn programs. But I kept hanging out and chatting anyway.

Then they went and build all the basic autoplayers (hurrah for no more clicking Dice-A-Roo!)... and when they built Abrosia... well, it wasn't profitable for a while because the database wasn't populated... and it went to all the shops to help gather information... then once the system knew what it was doing... holy shit, stacks of NPs that I never would have imagined playing legit.

It got me laid.

This story is true for me, as well. Not the reason I started cheating, but a pleasant side effect of being able to talk to people instead of pressing "Roll Dice" over and over again for an hour ;)

I didn't think it was possible to feed kads legit with all the over feeders, so I went looking for a program and ended up here. Plus, I'm lazy and don't like having to refresh in shops manually. 

I never fed the Kads before someone here wrote the program to do it for me. That shit is damn time consuming! Definitely a trophy my account would never have seen without this place.

#14 jinq

jinq
  • 1554 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:23 PM

tnt cheat and use bots so why shouldn't we?

#15 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:25 PM

I wanted Draiks & UCs. I couldn't get them before because I was dumb. Now I own all of the Draiks.
Every. Single. One.

tumblr_mi15ntvmbM1ru0hq7o1_500.gif

#16 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2014 - 08:34 PM

I was looking for LC ans

then I saw SS on the other forum first

the forum closed and did not want to go to the new one

then found the item database here

slowly ab till now

#17 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:02 PM

I started cheating in the hopes of one day being on Cheaters.

#18 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:14 PM

It got me laid.

This.

Well technically it's just a nice perk but ya know....

Really I started because how else was I supposed to get a high score on hasee bounce? doughnutfruit pls.

#19 Lucian

Lucian
  • 875 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:35 PM

I was 8 when I started playing Neopets because my cousin told me about it and I got super interested when I saw the mutant pets. Always wanted to train them up and make then strong for the battledome. I remember training them up in Grundo's Gym thinking they would get strong but I did not grasp the concept that I had to train all stats, including endurance, evenly. The good battledome items were always out of my 250k np range. Thought I'd check out Neopets again a couple years ago and found this site. Been sitting on millions and my dream BD items/Pet ever since. I'm not sure why but I've been on reddit and people really have huge issues with cheating. For me, I don't really see the problem with cheating or legit play just as long as you have fun.

/endgrandpastory

#20 deverllus

deverllus
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 12:11 AM

I wanted to have draiks and krawks (like 5 year ago, when the draik and krawks were the best think of neopets), and I wanted to have million of NP, so I just decided to get hacks or something like that lol

#21 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:43 AM

I used to play legit many, many years ago.

Then that account was frozen.

So I stopped caring.
Saw an advertisement for -=IcedAccounts=- on the NeoBoards, and from IA it was only a matter of time before I "discovered" Codex.

Have had more fun and profits ever since.
:)

Edited by DawnKnight, 17 December 2014 - 03:44 AM.

#22 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:07 AM

At first I did it for curiousity, but then my legit account of 12 years was frozen (cookie grabbed on someones shop) and I haven't gotten a reply on my ticket for months. Now I do it to fuck TNT and their shitty business practices. Also, it's fun.

#23 DrunkCleaner

DrunkCleaner
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 01:51 PM

Was frozen while playing legit. Figured if I'm gonna get frozen anyway, why not cheat?

#24 t959

t959
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 06:30 PM

I lost 5 million n the vending machine and wasn't able to get a trophy... Silly me. So i wanted to make a profit... fast.

#25 vay

vay
  • 105 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 January 2015 - 08:49 AM

Started cheating because of lack of time, and sincerely sucking a lot at playing legitimately. So much better actually to cheat and be able to not be on neopets 10 hours a day to earn 1 mill or such.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users