• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#76 Gnome

Gnome
  • Alpha As Fuck

• 1054 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 04:07 PM

So you received all the prizes two times? Or only the NP?

Should be only the NP. I believe the prizes are given to you VIA neomail. IDK I always just open it because the text is annoying. 

#77 ClemsonMark

ClemsonMark
  • 41 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 06:07 PM

I cant log in keeps saying provider error for me... tried about 20 times so far.

#78 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 06:16 PM

:lol2:  This game is too hard for me  :lol2:  I always run out of lives lol I'm at level 37 atm lol I just want to know what comes after 40 :lol2:

Stupid game lol Tho, it's a great money maker, I wonder why not everyone is receiving prizes  :ohwell:

#79 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 06:38 PM

:lol2:  This game is too hard for me  :lol2:  I always run out of lives lol I'm at level 37 atm lol I just want to know what comes after 40 :lol2:

Stupid game lol Tho, it's a great money maker, I wonder why not everyone is receiving prizes  :ohwell:

Because TNT/JumpStart are incompetent idiots? I heard something about a bunch of people being laid off yesterday on the boards. That'll make fixing everything much, much harder.

#80 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 06:48 PM

wow, i still havent even been able to log in. :\

#81 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 09:29 PM

Because TNT/JumpStart are incompetent idiots? I heard something about a bunch of people being laid off yesterday on the boards. That'll make fixing everything much, much harder.

Why would they lay off so many people? Hopefully they hire a lot of people that can fix this site -.-

#82 Nano

Nano
  • a delicious kiwi

• 325 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 09:37 PM

Why would they lay off so many people? Hopefully they hire a lot of people that can fix this site -.-

Most liking laying people off because they can't afford to pay them due to people cancelling premium/not buying NC while they are trying to fix things.

#83 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 10:06 PM

The reviews are cool though.

Mediocre - just like the site

by Derpygoose
Let's be honest, if you're active on bro pets you've noticed the lag. If this app has anything to do with the slowdown, it was definitely not worth it. We've been waiting for a neopets app for a long time, but I'm pretty sure that we were expecting habitarium or a mobile friendly website. This is a clunky, unoriginal cash grab. The sounds are low quality, animations don't work properly and there is little to no originality. That said, I'm gonna continue playing it since the site is slow as molasses and I'll take what mobile-friendly neopoint maker I can get my hands
on. Increase the quality overall, and you've got yourself a spooky bejeweled. Also, please make a way to turn off hints.

#84 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 10:24 PM

Buahaha bro pets.

I want to meet this individual and play this stupid game next to them. No conversation, no eye contact. Just sitting there and playing the game. Maybe... maybe give each other lives and stars.

#85 Godric

Godric
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 02:46 AM

Still says username and password does not match for me... 

#86 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 02:52 AM

Still says username and password does not match for me... 

this happened a couple of times to me, turned out i had a spelling error in my username. Iphones can be tricky.

#87 Godric

Godric
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 03:00 AM

this happened a couple of times to me, turned out i had a spelling error in my username. Iphones can be tricky.

I checked and retype my user and word for more than 10 times now and still failed.

#88 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 03:03 AM

I checked and retype my user and word for more than 10 times now and still failed.

lol. i cant get in either, but at least it has the decency to tell me that the problem is theirs lol. maybe one day we shall play :)

#89 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 04:55 AM

I wonder if it's meant to be that you just can replay level 1 and still receive 1k for every time you play it lol

Seems like there is no limit. :p Also seems a bit unfair for those who can' t play it yet

#90 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 05:27 AM

;.; Someone find a way to cheat this. After 5 levels I'm already bored

#91 Hopeless

Hopeless
  • 184 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 06:12 AM

Mediocre - just like the site

by Derpygoose
Let's be honest, if you're active on bro pets you've noticed the lag. If this app has anything to do with the slowdown, it was definitely not worth it. We've been waiting for a neopets app for a long time, but I'm pretty sure that we were expecting habitarium or a mobile friendly website. This is a clunky, unoriginal cash grab. The sounds are low quality, animations don't work properly and there is little to no originality. That said, I'm gonna continue playing it since the site is slow as molasses and I'll take what mobile-friendly neopoint maker I can get my hands
on. Increase the quality overall, and you've got yourself a spooky bejeweled. Also, please make a way to turn off hints.

lol @ Spooky Bejeweled.

I still wanna try it whenever they get the Android version slapped together. 

#92 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 08:53 AM

I wonder if it's meant to be that you just can replay level 1 and still receive 1k for every time you play it lol

Seems like there is no limit. :p Also seems a bit unfair for those who can' t play it yet

Omg thank you! :p This is a glitch I think because it only works on fb, I tried it on my ipad first and when I replay level 1 they don't say that I gained np (and I also don't get any).

#93 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 08:58 AM

Someone on JN posted that they got around 50k (they're not sure)  and then it told them they'd hit the max (that's all they're sure about), but then someone else posted they were able to go over 50k. I think there's most likley a max and no one has hit or, they're stupid enough to not realize they need to put a max in. 

I'm really mad. I can play, but it never gives me my NP. I want NP to AB, but it won't give me any, while others get hundreds of thousands from it!

#94 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 09:04 AM

I didn't get any reward yet too. :(

#95 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 09:06 AM

I didn't get any reward yet too. :(

THREE DAYS! IT'S BEEN THREE DAYS WITH NOTHING! NO NEWS ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON, NO NEWS ABOUT IF THEY EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE PROBLEM, NO NEWS IF THEY'R DOING ANYTHING TO FIX IT!! ARGH!  :reaper:  :fyou:

Sorry for the caps lock, I'm just really mad about this. I get madder with each passing day I don't get anything.

#96 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 09:15 AM

Someone on JN posted that they got around 50k (they're not sure)  and then it told them they'd hit the max (that's all they're sure about), but then someone else posted they were able to go over 50k. I think there's most likley a max and no one has hit or, they're stupid enough to not realize they need to put a max in. 

I'm really mad. I can play, but it never gives me my NP. I want NP to AB, but it won't give me any, while others get hundreds of thousands from it!

I'm playing it right now so I'll notify you if I'm able to go over 50k.

And maybe try playing it on your side account? You have a legit reason (those who were locked out of habi also were allowed to play on their side accounts)

#97 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 09:26 AM

I'm with you @Satsuki. I find it very disrespectful to their players. TNT never cared much about us, but lately it's really absurd. We're constantly being treaedt like shit: not fixing glitches, constantly removing games that almost all players like and play daily, creating so poorly designed items that almost teletransport us back to 1999 (a time when things were simpler and prettier lol). The truth is, we're just a bunch of money bags to them. It's been a long time since we were treated as what made the site what it was (now we're ashamed to say we made this site). 

It's true, money ruins everything.

#98 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 10:15 AM

I'm playing it right now so I'll notify you if I'm able to go over 50k.

And maybe try playing it on your side account? You have a legit reason (those who were locked out of habi also were allowed to play on their side accounts)

This is hilarious, it works on my side account. Looks like I'll be transferring all the stuff to my main then.

#99 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 10:21 AM

I think this might be the bigger news today:

http://www.neocodex....-tnt-downsized/

Almost all TNT staff laid off! Haha.

#100 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 March 2015 - 10:34 AM

I think this might be the bigger news today:

http://www.neocodex....-tnt-downsized/

Almost all TNT staff laid off! Haha.

Honestly, Neo would be better with some Codexians in the staff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users