Ghoul Catchers is Live. Let's Talk?

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#126 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2015 - 03:37 PM

Not getting NP when playing on mobile. Is anyone else getting NP?

#127 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2015 - 03:41 PM

Not getting NP when playing on mobile. Is anyone else getting NP?

There are people who are getting NP, yes. My side account gets NP on mobile, while my main account doesn't. I have to transfer the NP from my side to my main.

#128 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2015 - 04:41 PM

There are people who are getting NP, yes. My side account gets NP on mobile, while my main account doesn't. I have to transfer the NP from my side to my main.

Wtf that's weird that some accounts get NP and some don't. I'd think it would be a problem with the device isntead

#129 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2015 - 04:57 PM

Wtf that's weird that some accounts get NP and some don't. I'd think it would be a problem with the device isntead

Nope. It's a company releasing an app that they didn't test very well.

#130 Branlaur

Branlaur
  • 907 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 March 2015 - 04:59 PM

Nope. It's a company releasing an app that they didn't test very well.

It's still a weird glitch nonetheless

#131 Nicita

Nicita
  • 32 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2015 - 01:36 AM

Honestly, looking at experience in the game development field, a massive loading test for something like this isn't that easy. Launching an app fully tested on all devices, ESPECIALLY one that has to trigger events cross-platforms (in this case, the JS servers, Facebook/Apple and Neopets) is pretty tough :< I'm pretty forgiving, myself, in this case -- but then, I don't rely on this as a source of income at all, haha. I just see it as an additional feature that I can enjoy on the side :)

That said, I reached level 40 8D Now occasionally playing a level to get those pesky extra stars. 20 more or so to go, all in the last 20 levels >>.. I do think they made some very obvious game mechanic mistakes, though, particularly about the activation of power-ups in unexpected rows, the generation of new ghouls that get added and the shuffle algorithm. Boop.

#132 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:50 AM

PEOPLE! How do we logout? D:

#133 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2015 - 07:55 AM

PEOPLE! How do we logout? D:

I think you need to disconnect your FB from your Neo account. You should be able to do that under neo preferences, and then FB connect preferences.

#134 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2015 - 08:28 AM

I still can't even log in. Username and password apparently don't match. I finally sent in a ticket. We'll see what happens. I'll probably have the solution in a few months! :p

#135 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2015 - 08:56 AM

I'm not even connected to Facebook  :lol2:

1u6W7BR.png

I have received the prizes and the nps tho :p 

So I don't think that's the way to log out, unfortunately :(

#136 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:10 AM

My Neo and FB acc aren't connected either. :(

So lame we can't even do such a simple thing as logout.

@Pef, but are you playing with FB or a mobile device?

I'm playing only with FB and have not received anything so far. :/

#137 Pef

Pef
  • 189 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:19 AM

@Athayde I'm playing on facebook as well :) I don't have a smartphone or anything so  :lol2: 

Edited by Pef, 10 March 2015 - 09:19 AM.

#138 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 March 2015 - 09:52 AM

@Pef, I don't have a cellphone neither lol yay for us!

It's so weird some people get prizes and others don't even if using the same platform to play. It sounds like a game chance. :/

#139 KingNeo

KingNeo
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:13 AM

Can say this game is kinda poo, I have a jailbroke iPhone and LocalAPStore and just get free power ups and infinite lives so it's kinda silly neo of all company's doesnt have protection from simple things like this

#140 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:13 AM

If anyone is still wondering about the 'Password does not match' situation, I got a generic response from TNT that they let the programmers know. I guess I shouldn't have expected anything more than that...

#141 becauseIcan

becauseIcan
  • 53 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2015 - 07:33 AM

I downloaded the app via iTunes by searching "Neopets", linked up my FB account, logged in with my NP account, and could play. However, it took three days for my rewards to show up in my Neopets account. However, today I payed a few games while monitoring my NP account. It was pretty much instant... Meh. Candy Ghost Crush Chaser WTF-ever game... Eh... Not excited.. But it is free neopoints...

#142 BirdistheWord

BirdistheWord
  • 204 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 08:14 AM

I've had nothing but success so far with this game - got the nps and items instantly - and it seems pretty seemless from this end - but I'm on an iphone so that's probably why.So far I like this game....didn't think I would even bother to try it, but wah-lah. And lag seems to have dissipated slightly so maybe they fixed some things during down time.

#143 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:29 PM

this game is incredible, i Have made 10k today in 15 minutes. each puzzle you solve gives you 1000 neopoints each time, but the real banger is that my phone is jailbroken and so I can get in app purchases for free. so the in game upgrades that they charge you $1 or $2 for I am getting for free ;)

makes this game too easy and a neopoint generator pretty much

uh well maybe not so incredible...I beat the first 15 houses and when I accessed the app right now I had to start all over as if I never played, like my progress wasn't saved, wtf :(

#144 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:44 PM

this game is incredible, i Have made 10k today in 15 minutes. each puzzle you solve gives you 1000 neopoints each time, but the real banger is that my phone is jailbroken and so I can get in app purchases for free. so the in game upgrades that they charge you $1 or $2 for I am getting for free ;)

makes this game too easy and a neopoint generator pretty much

uh well maybe not so incredible...I beat the first 15 houses and when I accessed the app right now I had to start all over as if I never played, like my progress wasn't saved, wtf :(

You can also just replay level 1 to get 1000np. And the np you earn is capped, you can only earn up to 50k.

#145 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:44 PM

I quit playing a couple of days ago. Why bother if I'm not getting any NP at all? :/

#146 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:51 PM

You can also just replay level 1 to get 1000np. And the np you earn is capped, you can only earn up to 50k.

scratch that, my progress is back up. guess it was just a temporary server error. so what you are saying is once I earn 50,000 np on the app I can no longer earn any more? because then what is the point of playing once you have reached the 50k neopoints, unless they give out nice items?

Edited by fiasco817, 12 March 2015 - 12:51 PM.

#147 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:53 PM

scratch that, my progress is back up. guess it was just a temporary server error. so what you are saying is once I earn 50,000 np on the app I can no longer earn any more? because then what is the point of playing once you have reached the 50k neopoints, unless they give out nice items?

Yes that's true, and probably no point at all, unless you enjoy playing the game.

#148 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:55 PM

so what you are saying is once I earn 50,000 np on the app I can no longer earn any more? because then what is the point of playing once you have reached the 50k neopoints, unless they give out nice items?

The logical thing to do is play the entire game once for the items, and play only first level everyday for an easy 50k.

#149 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2015 - 12:58 PM

Still waiting for the stuff and NP I should have gotten about...what is it..a week ago tomorrow? 

#150 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:02 PM

Yes, @Satsuki. :(

I won't play it until items start being properly awarded or they resolve the "wrong username/password" error.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users