Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:56 AM

Yea but its patched

#5 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:59 AM

I saw this yesterday and didn't know if it was worthy of posting here. This is all I've heard of it, really...which is why I suspect they're shitposting.

It would be pretty neat for it to hit a 3rd time, though. The last Dupe Day I was around for was the first in 2004. I missed the last one.

#6 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:11 AM

Maybe he's talking about the NC that could be duped (by gifting)? I don't know if this also worked with non nc items.

#7 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:13 AM

Maybe he's talking about the NC that could be duped (by gifting)? I don't know if this also worked with non nc items.

Maybe it works by sending an item to someone and spamming the button?

#8 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:21 AM

Maybe it works by sending an item to someone and spamming the button?

I don't really know, ask @ShelleyDurden how the NC glitch worked.

But I think with the NC glitch if you didn't click refresh you could click on the item again and send it again (so no 'this item isn't there anymore' message). When I tried it TNT already disabled the gift boxes, so maybe they also fixed the (possible) other glitch.

Edited by iKate, 25 March 2015 - 10:22 AM.

#9 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:24 AM

I don't really know, ask @ShelleyDurden how the NC glitch worked.
But I think with the NC glitch if you didn't click refresh you could click on the item again and send it again (so no 'this item isn't there anymore' message). When I tried it TNT already disabled the gift boxes, so maybe they also fixed the (possible) other glitch.

Yeah, I know, but I mean the non-NC method. Since the NC method was about gifting others, maybe the non-NC could be the same?

#10 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:38 AM

Yeah, I know, but I mean the non-NC method. Since the NC method was about gifting others, maybe the non-NC could be the same?

Yeah that's possible, but if it's the same I think they fixed it. I tried that method with non-nc this morning (10 hours ago) and it didn't work for me. So maybe they fixed it together with disabling the NC boxes? Someone should experiment a bit with this, I only tried it once so idk.

#11 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:40 AM

Yeah that's possible, but if it's the same I think they fixed it. I tried that method with non-nc this morning (10 hours ago) and it didn't work for me. So maybe they fixed it together with disabling the NC boxes? Someone should experiment a bit with this, I only tried it once so idk.

Yeah, it's probably fixed. But maybe it didn't even exist and the reddit person is just saying bs :p

#12 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:44 AM

Yeah, it's probably fixed. But maybe it didn't even exist and the reddit person is just saying bs :p

Yeah that could be true too :p Or he was only talking about the NC items.

#13 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:46 AM

Yeah that could be true too :p Or he was only talking about the NC items.

Probably not, in the comments he talks about spending neopoints and good deals, that sounds more like NP items.

#14 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:50 AM

Probably not, in the comments he talks about spending neopoints and good deals, that sounds more like NP items.

If I wanted to spread mass hysteria, I would leave red herrings too.

#15 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2015 - 10:52 AM

If I wanted to spread mass hysteria, I would leave red herrings too.

Yeah, that's true. Some people love chaos :p (I had to google what red herrings means lol)

#16 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2015 - 12:31 AM

iv not heard anything on the boards so tbh I think its just either a glitch thats been fixed or as said hes trying to cause chaos

#17 ausername

ausername
  • 119 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2015 - 02:49 AM

I am late on this.

Non-NC items were not affected yesterday.

It was NC items only.

If you sent an item it would remain in your inventory with the gift box.
The person you sent it to would get the notice and when they would click there would be an error receiving then they would have up to 11 of that item at once, and refreshing the item transfer log would duplicate that number.

All of the duped items are useless. Capsules don't open. Can't use pens. Items won't go to closet. 
It still isn't fixed.

#18 krigz

krigz
  • 101 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2015 - 03:14 PM

If you spam clicked send on gifting for Non-Nc items it worked. But it seems to have gotten patched at the same time as the NC. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users