• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 07:02 PM

What is your quest?
What is your favorite colour?

What are your current top three bands?

To actually find a quest.

I've always been partial to blue.

Ah geez, not sure. I listen to lots of different stuff. Been listening to Kendrick Lamar's album a good amount lately, as well as the Whiplash soundtrack.

#27 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 07:15 PM

I'm still baffled from that night in NYC after the Chet Faker concert.

Why did you think some random ass skyscraper or whatever you were looking up from an upward angle, was so beautiful?

and

How would your first novel end? (I don't need details about characters or buildup; I just want to know how you would conclude a novel)

#28 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 07:24 PM

Why did you think some random ass skyscraper or whatever you were looking up from an upward angle, was so beautiful?

and

How would your first novel end? (I don't need details about characters or buildup; I just want to know how you would conclude a novel)

Well first of all I think we were looking at the Chrysler building (according to the pictures) which isn't random at all lol but I fucking love the city and I was tripping so was probably just feeling the aura, man.

Shit I don't know. All of my stories so far have ended kind of negatively, would be nice to end one on an uplifting note for once. But those stories are boring lol so probably end it with something awful happening, but I'd be careful to make sure it's still satisfying. 

#29 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 07:27 PM

Genuinely not a horrible picture for how fucked up we (mostly he) all were. Surprised he was even coherent enough to ask for my phone for pics, lbr

bf6qqS4.jpg?1

#30 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 May 2015 - 07:32 PM

I am 100% sure this is me casually walking away to catch my train while the both of you were easily distracted by pretty lights.

QbSlVTo.png

#31 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:02 PM

nice arrow

#32 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:08 PM

Thanks.

Zoolander----Watched it. Indifferent about it. A few good laughs here and there, but I wouldn't list it amongst my recommendations. Any weird dreams lately? If so, elaborate.

#33 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:12 PM

Thanks.

Zoolander----Watched it. Indifferent about it. A few good laughs here and there, but I wouldn't list it amongst my recommendations. Any weird dreams lately? If so, elaborate.

No, although I hold it in higher regard than you. I was referencing: 

Derek Zoolander: How bout I answer your question with another question; how many abo-digitals do you see modelling? 

#34 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:15 PM

Don't give a fuck. Gonna ask anyway.

Have you finally gotten over her*?

*your choice as who'll you designate as her.

#35 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:16 PM

Don't give a fuck. Gonna ask anyway.

Have you finally gotten over her*?

*your choice as who'll you designate as her.

Working on it

#36 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:18 PM

Working on it

Assuming that her isn't the same person, any advances with that girl in the Creative Writing class?

Bonus: Did you happen to see my dork of a little brother yet?

#37 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:33 PM

Assuming that her isn't the same person, any advances with that girl in the Creative Writing class?

Bonus: Did you happen to see my dork of my little brother yet?

Haha to be completely honest, I wrote her a poem and mailed it, and haven't heard anything from her. But I'm not upset. I said what I wanted to say and I put it out there, and I feel good about that. Things don't need to work out all the time, and I think that's a good lesson to learn.

also no i haven't seen him yet, or maybe I have idk what he looks like. 

#38 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:34 PM

Jeez, you'e basic. Reading that made my skin burn more than 12 M NaOH.

Last question from me tonight because I'm unfortunately sober and have work to do:

Would you rather have the power to lock yourself into a world of stagnancy and predictability 

or

have no power or voice in a world of happenstance and obscurity?

and why.

#39 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:45 PM

Jeez, you'e basic. Reading that made my skin burn more than 12 M NaOH.

Last question from me tonight because I'm unfortunately sober and have work to do:

Would you rather have the power to lock yourself into a world of stagnancy and predictability 

or

have no power or voice in a world of happenstance and obscurity?

and why.

I don't think it's basic. When was the last time you told someone exactly how you felt, without holding anything back? Without being worried about what might happen after you divulge your thoughts? I don't think it happens often enough, not nearly often enough. I told her, through a poem and a letter, what had been going through my mind. And that's all I can do. And I think that's more than a lot of people have the nerve to do, considering it took me almost all summer to work up the nerve to do it. 

Those are both awful. "Stagnancy and predictability" is no life, but neither is having no voice. No power I can deal with, but having no voice would be awful. I wouldn't want to live in either, but if you took my mind now and made it choose, I'd have to choose the latter. At least things would be interesting. 

#40 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:53 PM

how tall are you?

and when are you gonna give me my royal pb?

#41 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:58 PM

how tall are you?

and when are you gonna give me my royal pb?

As soon as I win this writing contest lol 5'10

#42 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2015 - 07:03 PM

I lied. I'm back.

If by some mysterious and omnipotent agent, everyone will answer any one question genuinely and to the best of their abilities, what one question would you ask?

#43 DonValentino

DonValentino

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 September 2015 - 07:24 PM

I lied. I'm back.

If by some mysterious and omnipotent agent, everyone will answer any one question genuinely and to the best of their abilities, what one question would you ask?

Hmm. Well recently I was talking to someone and I asked him "So what do you do besides work at kohls?" and he said "nothing, I'm lucky enough to be a manager here." I thought that was really interesting. You're lucky to be a manager at a chain store in a town in upstate new york? I wanted to ask him, didn't he aspire to something grander? Doesn't he want more out of life? Maybe I'd ask "what do you really want to accomplish in your lifetime?" Just because I think it would be interesting to hear the spectrum of answers. Of course, I might just ask "have you ever wanted to sleep with me"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users