Quantcast

Photo

Tell me something good that happened to you today.

happy shit

• Please log in to reply
2915 replies to this topic

#251 Kraehe

Kraehe
  • 100 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2015 - 09:58 PM

I got to spend quality time with my family, despite our very busy schedules. Definitely something to be thankful for.  :thumbsup:

#252 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 May 2015 - 10:41 PM

Woke up and there was still coffee left, this is going to be a good day.

#253 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:19 PM

This happened yesterday, but it has made me very happy today as well! I adopted an 8 week old all black kitten! I named her Jasmine or Little J! This makes my second black kitty! So, 3 dogs, 2 cats, 4 sugar gliders! I have a happy home!

#254 Sadist

Sadist
  • 115 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:20 PM

This happened yesterday, but it has made me very happy today as well! I adopted an 8 week old all black kitten! I named her Jasmine or Little J! This makes my second black kitty! So, 3 dogs, 2 cats, 4 sugar gliders! I have a happy home!

Aw! Adopting pets is great (:

Today the only good thing that happened to me was getting home from work haha

#255 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:30 PM

Idk where else to post this but my favorite surfer's (Rob Machado) wife just added me back on Snapchat and sent me a pic of their baby and I'm in a really good mood.

#256 Sadist

Sadist
  • 115 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:31 PM

Idk where else to post this but my favorite surfer's (Rob Machado) wife just added me back on Snapchat and sent me a pic of their baby and I'm in a really good mood.

Sweet! Is the baby pretty cute?

#257 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:32 PM

@Bowser hahahaha that's something I would see for a Monday! Not a Sunday! lol

@Shannon awww how awesome! Pictures of babies are always good!

#258 Shannon

Shannon
  • 💦🌺 water type ♓✨

• 1618 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:37 PM

Sweet! Is the baby pretty cute?

YES SO CUTE. Here's a pic

rBSOUZJ.jpg

#259 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:38 PM

Awwwww!!!!! She is adorable! Thanks for sharing!!!

Well, I know tomorrow, the best thing that will happen to me is starting the AC! At 7am Central time, I will be starting my rounds! So excited!

#260 Sadist

Sadist
  • 115 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:54 PM

Aw cute! (:

@ChaoticBeauty Haha, Mondays and Tuesday are my weekends. Right now in my job, weekends are super busy so I have to work them all :/

#261 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 07:56 PM

Ah, I see! Well, Happy weekend to you then! I am a stay at home wife in training lol, at least during the summer! During the school year, I add full time student to the picture! Then once I graduate May 2017, I will be a career wife in training until I get married! Hoping to work in the prison system!

#262 Sadist

Sadist
  • 115 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:00 PM

Ah, I see! Well, Happy weekend to you then! I am a stay at home wife in training lol, at least during the summer! During the school year, I add full time student to the picture! Then once I graduate May 2017, I will be a career wife in training until I get married! Hoping to work in the prison system!

That's pretty awesome! What section in the prison system are you going to school for? Administrative or...? 

#263 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:04 PM

Well, I am double major in Psych and Criminal Justice. I want to be a death row corrections treatment counselor, meaning I am one of the last people they see before their day. I make the arrangements for final words, and all that fun stuff! Little J the cat is attacking my hands as I type, she is frisky today!

#264 Sadist

Sadist
  • 115 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:07 PM

Well, I am double major in Psych and Criminal Justice. I want to be a death row corrections treatment counselor, meaning I am one of the last people they see before their day. I make the arrangements for final words, and all that fun stuff! Little J the cat is attacking my hands as I type, she is frisky today!

Whoa! That is intense. What made you take an interest in that? Aw, silly kitty!

#265 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:07 PM

Criminal Justice was originally my minor, and when I took intro to criminal justice class, we took a tour of the prison and I got to talk to a death row inmate, and fell in love with the job and what they do. I dunno, somewhat morbid I am!

#266 Sadist

Sadist
  • 115 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:09 PM

Criminal Justice was originally my minor, and when I took intro to criminal justice class, we took a tour of the prison and I got to talk to a death row inmate, and fell in love with the job and what they do. I dunno, somewhat morbid I am!

I wouldn't say morbid! Someone has to do the job and it doesn't seem like a very popular career choice. I think it's very cool thats what you want to do! :)

#267 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:12 PM

Thanks! Yeah I get a lot of grief over it from other people when I tell them what I want to do. But honestly, working with death row inmates is the career! It's easier than other prison inmates! Well, time for bed! Gotta get up at 6:30am Central time to start AC games! Good night and nice chattin, hope to chat again soon!

#268 Sadist

Sadist
  • 115 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:13 PM

Thanks! Yeah I get a lot of grief over it from other people when I tell them what I want to do. But honestly, working with death row inmates is the career! It's easier than other prison inmates! Well, time for bed! Gotta get up at 6:30am Central time to start AC games! Good night and nice chattin, hope to chat again soon!

Eh, don't worry too much about them! You do what you want to do! Sleep tight, it was nice talking with you (:

#269 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:13 PM

Today i ate pasta :D i fucking love pasta

Edited by rauul, 31 May 2015 - 08:14 PM.

#270 Sadist

Sadist
  • 115 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:17 PM

Today i ate pasta :D i fucking love pasta

@Rauul What type?! Was it amazing?

#271 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:22 PM

@Rauul What type?! Was it amazing?

tortelloni ! and cannelloni 

my BF is italian, so he cooked today :)

#272 Sadist

Sadist
  • 115 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:24 PM

tortelloni ! and cannelloni 

my BF is italian, so he cooked today :)

....that sounds amazing!! I'm jealous. My BF made homemade chicken tenders tonight with a salad! It was pretty delicious!

#273 agentdalecooper

agentdalecooper
  • 28 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 09:15 PM

One of my coworkers bought in homemade choc chip cookies this morning - that pretty much made my Monday!

#274 Leon13

Leon13
  • 26 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 09:19 PM

I work in a sales environment, and today I made the top payout multiplier for the month, so that was awesome!

#275 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2015 - 04:16 AM

@Leon13 Wow, congratulations!!!! That's awesome!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users