Neo is lagging!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 psieks

psieks
  • 90 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:33 PM

Today is the day to dupe items from events, etc. I got 4 treasure chests from FS and 10+ scratchcards. I got this as a surprise and don't have much to do to abuse the glitch, but other people may have better luck benefiting  :)

#2 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:58 PM

When isn't it lagging? lolol. 

I shall try and exploit this more. I had a lot of fun and luck with it last time. Just curious though, with scratchcards, are they all the same? Or do you get different ones?

#3 Clutch

Clutch
  • 343 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2015 - 04:59 PM

What is this exploit? 

#4 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:14 PM

When doing dailies, you can get more items/nps. There's another board somewhere with the topic. I shall find it.

Basically just spam click when there is a lot of lag. There's a whole bunch of other threads. Works with goodie bags, feeding stat increasing food items, forgotten shore, the giant jelly. Probably many others. I personally have never got it to work with scratchcards though.

#5 Clutch

Clutch
  • 343 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:20 PM

When doing dailies, you can get more items/nps. There's another board somewhere with the topic. I shall find it.

Basically just spam click when there is a lot of lag. There's a whole bunch of other threads. Works with goodie bags, feeding stat increasing food items, forgotten shore, the giant jelly. Probably many others. I personally have never got it to work with scratchcards though.

Thanks! I shall try this tomorrow on my dailies.

#6 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:28 PM

I had some pretty ridiculous lag not too long ago, but it seems to have cleared up, for now.

#7 psieks

psieks
  • 90 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 05:34 PM

I took so long to get back to this. Sorry.

I was spamming at Desert Kiosk and most of my cards were Scorched Treasure, but there were about 5 of Coltzan's Cash and 1 Sutek's Riches. Sometime it'd be cool to create a thread for each kiosk so that we can share which cards we get on what day so that we can figure out probability. Of course, that's only if it hasn't been figured out already. I haven't seen anything regarding that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users