• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1235 replies to this topic

#1176 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:51 AM

i can recommend high percentage biotin capsules, they do speed things up ever so slightly. plus the hair grows much stronger and slightly thicker

and it strengthens nails, which is great if you have nails that flake 

My hair doesn't need to be any thicker lolol

#1177 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:56 AM

I don't blame you, reeses pieces are definitely my favourite chocolate / candy

I bought two bags of them. I ate both of them in one day. I am not ashamed.

#1178 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:56 AM

I bought a Yo-Yo yesterday, I love playing with it. I'm 25.........

#1179 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:59 AM

That is weird. And cool at the same time.

Are you that kind of person that iron their socks?

We have a kind of brick gummies here. Sour and sweet and all kinds of awesomeness. I can eat a bag of 500gr in minutes.

it does feel odd at first, but you get used to it.

not really, i'm usually very lazy

My hair doesn't need to be any thicker lolol

oh lucky you! i envy people with luscious thick hair

#1180 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:00 AM

it does feel odd at first, but you get used to it.

not really, i'm usually very lazy

I wish it was luscious :(

#1181 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:01 AM

As do I. My hair is so fine, and falls out all the time. I wish my hair was thicker. Or curly or something. I don't straighten it, unless it has kinks from my hair being in a bun all day and it's like the straightest hair ever.

#1182 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:04 AM

I bought two bags of them. I ate both of them in one day. I am not ashamed.

A bag of candy or a box of chocolate could last me months, I don't know what it is but I'm just really slow at eating it. 

I bought a Yo-Yo yesterday, I love playing with it. I'm 25.........

Yo-yoing can be tough, some of the tricks that they do is super impressive, aside from around the world or walking the dog I couldn't do anything else despite how hard I would try

#1183 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:05 AM

As do I. My hair is so fine, and falls out all the time. I wish my hair was thicker. Or curly or something. I don't straighten it, unless it has kinks from my hair being in a bun all day and it's like the straightest hair ever.

sounds like my hair. does your hair fall out a lot? like more than 100 hairs a day? might want to get that checked out, i had that too and it turned out i had a hormonal disbalance.

styling fine straight hair is a nightmareee 

I wish it was luscious :(

from what i can see it does look very luscious and well maintained  :ninja:

Edited by Loony, 14 June 2015 - 08:07 AM.

#1184 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:07 AM

A bag of candy or a box of chocolate could last me months, I don't know what it is but I'm just really slow at eating it. 

See, anyone in my house can have chips or candy last them a while. Me? I eat the whole dang thing in one go. I have some weird thing where if I'm watching TV or sitting at the computer, I'll just keep eating and then all of a sudden its all gone and then I cry a little bit because I keep meaning to not eat a whole bag of chips or candy in one sitting.

sounds like my hair. does your hair fall out a lot? like more than 100 hairs a day? might want to get that checked out, i had that too and it turned out i had a hormonal disbalance.

It falls out like crazy. I already know I have some sort of imbalance haha I'm bipolar. The only time my hair didn't fall out like crazy and looked lovely was when I had all these extra hormones from being pregnant. I do miss that hair. 

#1185 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:11 AM

It falls out like crazy. I already know I have some sort of imbalance haha I'm bipolar. The only time my hair didn't fall out like crazy and looked lovely was when I had all these extra hormones from being pregnant. I do miss that hair. 

aw i'm sorry to hear that :/ yeah i've heard about how pregnancy can give you amazing skin and hair due to the hormones

#1186 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:14 AM

from what i can see it does look very luscious and well maintained  :ninja:

That's only after I straighten it :(

#1187 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:15 AM

See, anyone in my house can have chips or candy last them a while. Me? I eat the whole dang thing in one go. I have some weird thing where if I'm watching TV or sitting at the computer, I'll just keep eating and then all of a sudden its all gone and then I cry a little bit because I keep meaning to not eat a whole bag of chips or candy in one sitting.

I think the solution is to not have those in the house, then you won't be tempted to eat it all the time although it's probably easier said than done.

#1188 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:16 AM

That's only after I straighten it :(

oh is it wavy or curly? and i hope you use heat protectant 

#1189 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:16 AM

A bag of candy or a box of chocolate could last me months, I don't know what it is but I'm just really slow at it

Same with me. Because chocolate is gross mainly.

#1190 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:19 AM

oh is it wavy or curly? and i hope you use heat protectant 

It's both-ish. And super poofy... but yeah, I do.

#1191 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 08:19 AM

aw i'm sorry to hear that :/ yeah i've heard about how pregnancy can give you amazing skin and hair due to the hormones

It gives you some really good things, and some really bad things. Like my hair was amazing, my face was amazing. I tanned so wonderfully both times I was pregnant. I also got so big the second time I by the time I was 7 months pregnant friends and family asked if it was twins or if I got my dates wrong. I couldn't shower without help, I couldn't walk without leaning on someone. I couldn't do much of anything on my own because I was so huge, and I'm normally like 110 lbs and 5 feet tall so it wasn't the greatest time haha.

#1192 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:38 AM

It gives you some really good things, and some really bad things. Like my hair was amazing, my face was amazing. I tanned so wonderfully both times I was pregnant. I also got so big the second time I by the time I was 7 months pregnant friends and family asked if it was twins or if I got my dates wrong. I couldn't shower without help, I couldn't walk without leaning on someone. I couldn't do much of anything on my own because I was so huge, and I'm normally like 110 lbs and 5 feet tall so it wasn't the greatest time haha.

oh dear, not looking forward to turning into a small planet :/ but children are worth it

It's both-ish. And super poofy... but yeah, I do.

sounds like princessy hair, i bet it'll look like real mermaid hair once it's long enough

#1193 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:41 AM

oh dear, not looking forward to turning into a small planet :/ but children are worth it

A lot of women don't get as large as I was, if I can find a pic, I'll show you what I was at 7 months lol, still had 2 more months to go. I was huge haha but children most definitely are worth it, even if they inherit your attitude lol

#1194 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:44 AM

D: pregnancy is one of the most disturbing things a healthy human body can do.

#1195 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:48 AM

A lot of women don't get as large as I was, if I can find a pic, I'll show you what I was at 7 months lol, still had 2 more months to go. I was huge haha but children most definitely are worth it, even if they inherit your attitude lol

were you even bigger just before birth? ugh i hope my future babbies don't inherit laziness and weak venes

#1196 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:49 AM

Found two lol. So this was June 1st, I didn't actually give birth until August 26th. I still had 2 months of growing, I was a lot bigger at the end. I probably won't be having anymore kids any time soon too haha. It's so much stress on your body and I almost broke my hip with this one, he wasn't even that big, I'm just really really small. The pics are huge so they're spoiler'd

Spoiler

#1197 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:51 AM

Oh god. Oh god. Why did I click that spoiler. What is wrong with me

#1198 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:53 AM

Oh god. Oh god. Why did I click that spoiler. What is wrong with me

LOLOLOL

Pregnancy is such a beautiful thing. I grew a child in there :D Plus, I don't even look like I've had kids now so I was lucky. 

#1199 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:54 AM

LOLOLOL

Pregnancy is such a beautiful thing. I grew a child in there :D Plus, I don't even look like I've had kids now so I was lucky. 

A HUMAN BEING WAS IN YOU. A WHOLE HUMAN. D: WTF?!?! WHY IS THIS POSSIBLE??? NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

#1200 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 09:55 AM

A HUMAN BEING WAS IN YOU. A WHOLE HUMAN. D: WTF?!?! WHY IS THIS POSSIBLE??? NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yes a human being haha. You were once inside a belly. They're so small in there. And comfy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users