1235 replies to this topic

#1151 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:29 AM

What if you have it in a bun?

Well, yeah :p I was talking about when I wear it down.

#1152 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:30 AM

Or when your scrotum gets stuck to your leg in public...

That happens to me constantly

#1153 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:31 AM

LOL shlorp. 

I really hate when I have my hair down in the summer and it sticks to my neck. Long hair has no place in the summer heat.

Yessss haha that's why I chopped it all off, it was halfway down my back, it's just to my shoulders now. 

It's already 24C here and it's not even noon. 

Also, not hungover. :D

#1154 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

That happens to me constantly

OMG, that makes so much sense now! (jk)

#1155 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

OMG, that makes so much sense now! (jk)

What were you having phantom ball stick

#1156 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:32 AM

LOL shlorp. 

I really hate when I have my hair down in the summer and it sticks to my neck. Long hair has no place in the summer heat.

it's the only time i'd consider a pixie cut

but long haiiiiiir is just so nice

#1157 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:33 AM

Yessss haha that's why I chopped it all off, it was halfway down my back, it's just to my shoulders now. 

It's already 24C here and it's not even noon. 

Also, not hungover. :D

I'm trying to grow mine out :(

It's 34C here, feels like 37C and it's supposed to get hotter :(

#1158 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:33 AM

Or when your scrotum gets stuck to your leg in public...

not wearing pants usually helps

#1159 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:34 AM

Eeek. I can't do that hot of weather. I know it's supposed to get hotter but I'll probably hide away inside if it's too humid out. 

Growing hair out is so boringggg like it takes forever. Long hair really is so nice though. 

#1160 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:35 AM

I was reading all the posts about your men when they do groceries and I was like "hmmm, yeah that's me."

Usually I'm the one who tends to buy stupid stuff just because it's cool or has nice colours or whatever. I'm not so much like that anymore, my man tamed me using a Pavlov trick. Every time I buy a stupid and useless thing he throws away a pair of my cheerful socks that he hate so much. And I love my rainbow coloured socks.

Honestly I think we're just kids in grown up bodies. :/

#1161 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:35 AM

what's your current and goal length? i'm trying to grow mine out too but i get horrible split ends and have to cut everything off

#1162 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:36 AM

Eeek. I can't do that hot of weather. I know it's supposed to get hotter but I'll probably hide away inside if it's too humid out. 

Growing hair out is so boringggg like it takes forever. Long hair really is so nice though. 

I don't know about you but I thought last year's summer was perfect because it never really got over 25 here. Although a lot of people around me complained that it sucked and it wasn't warm enough. I don't get how they stay comfortable. 

#1163 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:36 AM

what's your current and goal length? i'm trying to grow mine out too but i get horrible split ends and have to cut everything off

Do you have a good way to measure hair?

#1164 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:38 AM

Mine's about mid back in the back and to my boobs in the front. It has different lengths. I want to get it longer and mermaid-y. 

#1165 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:38 AM

I was reading all the posts about your men when they do groceries and I was like "hmmm, yeah that's me."

Usually I'm the one who tends to buy stupid stuff just because it's cool or has nice colours or whatever. I'm not so much like that anymore, my man tamed me using a Pavlov trick. Every time I buy a stupid and useless thing he throws away a pair of my cheerful socks that he hate so much. And I love my rainbow coloured socks.

My boyfriend I think uses the excuse that we have 2 really young kids to go through the toy section (he grocery shops at walmart, save money live better y'know, plus he has a discount 'cause he works there haha) and ALWAYS comes home with all these new toys and stuff, that he plays with more than them AND THEN he goes to the grocery section. If I go grocery shopping I'm just like, where's my list, get everything on the list and if I see something else yummy that I want, toss it in the cart. No time for nonsense lol.

#1166 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:39 AM

I love fun coloured and or patterned socks, especially working in a business causual environment where the outfits always look the same. I actually influenced a lot of the guys around me to step up their "sock game"

#1167 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:39 AM

I don't know about you but I thought last year's summer was perfect because it never really got over 25 here. Although a lot of people around me complained that it sucked and it wasn't warm enough. I don't get how they stay comfortable. 

Last year was alright, I mean we had the lake to go soak ourselves in if it got too hot, and it's a 2 minute walk to get to the lake. It was over 35C for a lot of it though and going outside after being in the air conditioned house made you want to puke everywhere. 

#1168 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:40 AM

Do you have a good way to measure hair?

not really, i usually just pluck a few hairs out from different parts of my head and measure what the average length for each part of the head is. hair grows at different rates on different parts of the head. and then i take the average of all 4 parts

#1169 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:42 AM

Last year was alright, I mean we had the lake to go soak ourselves in if it got too hot, and it's a 2 minute walk to get to the lake. It was over 35C for a lot of it though and going outside after being in the air conditioned house made you want to puke everywhere. 

What really? I had no idea that there'd be that much of a difference in temperature between Peterborough and Toronto but I guess you're more inland. It's good  that you live so close to a lake 

#1170 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:42 AM

not really, i usually just pluck a few hairs out from different parts of my head and measure what the average length for each part of the head is. hair grows at different rates on different parts of the head. and then i take the average of all 4 parts

That was a really unexpected answer.

#1171 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:43 AM

My boyfriend I think uses the excuse that we have 2 really young kids to go through the toy section (he grocery shops at walmart, save money live better y'know, plus he has a discount 'cause he works there haha) and ALWAYS comes home with all these new toys and stuff, that he plays with more than them AND THEN he goes to the grocery section. If I go grocery shopping I'm just like, where's my list, get everything on the list and if I see something else yummy that I want, toss it in the cart. No time for nonsense lol.

Yes! I can do that when there's a list, but I don't always have the will power to write it down lol

And sometimes I'm out doing other stuff when I remember I need, an example, apples. I'll buy them but I always have to buy something worthless too. Usually huge bags of candies. Huge bags of candies are never too much.

I love fun coloured and or patterned socks, especially working in a business causual environment where the outfits always look the same. I actually influenced a lot of the guys around me to step up their "sock game"

I always loved them. It got worse when I was forced to use black ones when I was in the police. I always felt an anxiousness every time I wore those black craps. But whatever, I'M A FREE PERSON NOW.

#1172 danibanani

danibanani
  • 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:45 AM

What really? I had no idea that there'd be that much of a difference in temperature between Peterborough and Toronto but I guess you're more inland. It's good  that you live so close to a lake 

It was really humid, making it hotter than it actually was if that makes sense lol.

Yes! I can do that when there's a list, but I don't always have the will power to write it down lol

And sometimes I'm out doing other stuff when I remember I need, an example, apples. I'll buy them but I always have to buy something worthless too. Usually huge bags of candies. Huge bags of candies are never too much.

You can never go wrong with candy. I always sneak some in the cart when my boyfriend or kids aren't looking, LOL. Usually a giant bag of reeses peices. :D

#1173 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:46 AM

That is weird. And cool at the same time.

Are you that kind of person that iron their socks?

It was really humid, making it hotter than it actually was if that makes sense lol.

You can never go wrong with candy. I always sneak some in the cart when my boyfriend or kids aren't looking, LOL. Usually a giant bag of reeses peices. :D

We have a kind of brick gummies here. Sour and sweet and all kinds of awesomeness. I can eat a bag of 500gr in minutes.

#1174 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:47 AM

Mine's about mid back in the back and to my boobs in the front. It has different lengths. I want to get it longer and mermaid-y. 

i can recommend high percentage biotin capsules, they do speed things up ever so slightly. plus the hair grows much stronger and slightly thicker

and it strengthens nails, which is great if you have nails that flake 

#1175 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 June 2015 - 07:47 AM

I don't blame you, reeses pieces are definitely my favourite chocolate / candy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users