Photo

Trudy's Surprise Slot Machine Thread

• Please log in to reply
942 replies to this topic

#251 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 04:47 AM

Already up to 13.5k, despite not playing for one of the days  (due to this new timing thing). I think it resets is you don't spin it for 24 hours after the last spin, so I should be ok when I have to skip a day to get timings right (because I won't have skipped 24 hours).

Yes.. the new change actually allows 47hrs per spin I guess. I finally got my first 100k today. :) Round 2 for me.

#252 lionrain

lionrain
  • 252 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2015 - 10:57 PM

@lionrain what browser are you using?

@neopetsexploded honestly I'm more inclined to believe it's that Chrome problem about updating cookies and pages' stuff. It's a known problem (although it was worse a couple of years ago).

Results for August 8th

• No Matching Icons
    • 18,500 NP [x1]
  • No Matching Icons (Bad Luck Bonus)
    • 21,000 NP + 1 Basic Gift Box [x1]
    • 21,000 NP [x2]
  • Three Matching Icons
    • 19,500 NP + 1 Basic Gift Box [x1]
    • 19,500 NP [x5]
  • Two Matching Icons
    • 19,000 NP + 1 Basic Gift Box [x9]
    • 19,000 NP [x20]
Damn, only now noticed I forgot to screenshot two of the boxes. I blame the kids running around the house. :wub:

Spoiler

Chrome

#253 Lilithe

Lilithe
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 12:10 AM

I don't like this change at all, I can't log in at exact timings every single day due to rl work and commitments. Looks like I won't be getting that 100k this time.

#254 spotify95

spotify95
  • 315 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 02:50 AM

I'm already up to 17k, and because it now allows 47 hours between spins (24 hours after the last spin to appear, then another 24 hours before it is reset) then I should be able to get the 100k jackpot at the end, even if it takes a bit more than 25 days. Thanks :)

#255 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 06:28 AM

This thing has became too weird to keep a daily record. I started spinning it yesterday after a few days without playing because I wanted to start doing it early in the morning to allow me playing every day before midninght NST, and today I got some +15k in a few accounts.

Or TNT messed with it so much that they broke it (it's not surprising), or is now giving random amounts of NP...

I'll be posting any Gift Box I get, every once in a while, mostly because it's a good way for me to keep track of it without having the need to make a document in my computer -I already have too many Neo related in here-, but unless TNT resolves this 24 hours thing issue or the apparent randomness, I will not post daily results of NP I get. :/

#256 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 09:41 AM

Haha.. I won't be surprised that Trudy event broke and get taken down after some complains. I won't be surprised if the other famous cheating forum might even have found a way to abuse them as well.

But for now, I will be spinning it on my side and try to get enough NPs on there to buy a full SLM set and zap random pets for gifting newbies. 

#257 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 August 2015 - 08:57 PM

But for now, I will be spinning it on my side and try to get enough NPs on there to buy a full SLM set and zap random pets for gifting newbies. 

I wondering how much full set lab map cost now? Hmm! :D

#258 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 03:21 AM

Probably 1m+? 1.2m max I presume. That will only take 2 full rounds of Trudy.

#259 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2015 - 07:39 AM

From yesterday's editorial.

Hi there! Can you clarify something about Trudy's Surprise for me? Now that there's a 24hr wait until Trudy's Surprise comes back, how is the "consecutive days played" perk calculated? If I play at 11:59pm on a Thursday, then I can't play again until 11:59pm on Friday, right? If I don't click until two minutes later at 12:01am Saturday, will it reset my consecutive days played streak because I didn't play on Friday? ~ hershee_the_dog
Hi! So this certainly caused some confusion this week! I should have explained more clearly in last week's editorial, so let me clear this up now! Like any other daily, you have 24 hours to play Trudy's Surprise. The only difference is that this is based off of when you visit the site, instead of midnight-midnight. So, in your example, if you play at 11:59 pm on Thursday, it will re-appear at 11:59 pm on Friday, and you have until 11:59 pm Saturday to spin before you've missed a day.
For those of you worried about not being able to do this with your other dailies, rest easy, it shouldn't be an issue! To keep going with the example above, say you usually do your dailies at 10 am, but got on late on Thursday and didn't play until 11:59 pm. You can't play when you do your dailies on Friday, but Saturday at 10 am Trudy's Surprise will be waiting!

So, yep. There's a 47 hours window for us to do this before it's reset. Although, if we only do spin every other day, it will take 50 days to get those elusive 100k and not 25. :p

Also, it seems that my daily winnings got back to normal and aren't random anymore. So weird. vampire.gif

#260 spotify95

spotify95
  • 315 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 07:42 AM

Saw it on the Trading Post a few days ago at 1.5mil - 1.7mil. It may have changed since then, so your best bet is to look on the TP. Hope that helps. 

From yesterday's editorial.

Hi there! Can you clarify something about Trudy's Surprise for me? Now that there's a 24hr wait until Trudy's Surprise comes back, how is the "consecutive days played" perk calculated? If I play at 11:59pm on a Thursday, then I can't play again until 11:59pm on Friday, right? If I don't click until two minutes later at 12:01am Saturday, will it reset my consecutive days played streak because I didn't play on Friday? ~ hershee_the_dog
Hi! So this certainly caused some confusion this week! I should have explained more clearly in last week's editorial, so let me clear this up now! Like any other daily, you have 24 hours to play Trudy's Surprise. The only difference is that this is based off of when you visit the site, instead of midnight-midnight. So, in your example, if you play at 11:59 pm on Thursday, it will re-appear at 11:59 pm on Friday, and you have until 11:59 pm Saturday to spin before you've missed a day.
For those of you worried about not being able to do this with your other dailies, rest easy, it shouldn't be an issue! To keep going with the example above, say you usually do your dailies at 10 am, but got on late on Thursday and didn't play until 11:59 pm. You can't play when you do your dailies on Friday, but Saturday at 10 am Trudy's Surprise will be waiting!

So, yep. There's a 47 hours window for us to do this before it's reset. Although, if we only do spin every other day, it will take 50 days to get those elusive 100k and not 25. :p

Also, it seems that my daily winnings got back to normal and aren't random anymore. So weird. vampire.gif

Thanks for giving us some clarification with regards to this timings thing? It doesn't matter if it takes an extra day or two to get the 100k, so long as we can still get it! :)

#261 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2015 - 11:21 AM

I got Gift Boxes today.

Spoiler

It doesn't matter if it takes an extra day or two to get the 100k, so long as we can still get it! :)

Couldn't agree more! :p

#262 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2015 - 07:47 AM

Some Gift Boxes from yesterday (first 2) and today.
Spoiler

#263 Cloud9

Cloud9
  • 168 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2015 - 12:40 PM

I feel like they changed the frequency of the machine giving out gift boxes. I'm not getting quite as many occurrences of it anymore on all my accounts as before.

#264 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2015 - 12:49 PM

I feel like they changed the frequency of the machine giving out gift boxes. I'm not getting quite as many occurrences of it anymore on all my accounts as before.

Yeah, they changed that too, the bastards. >_<

#265 lionrain

lionrain
  • 252 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2015 - 02:51 PM

Wait. So there are people who have spun and received 100K in a single spin?

#266 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2015 - 04:55 PM

Yeah, I've only gotten one since the start of the new cycle.

#267 Cloud9

Cloud9
  • 168 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2015 - 05:52 PM

Yeah, I've only gotten one since the start of the new cycle.

Them bastards is right. -_- Back to not playing. NP collecting every day is even getting tedious! *so lazy*

#268 Eggie

Eggie
  • 317 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2015 - 11:50 AM

Anybody else hate that exact 24 hour wait until your next spin? I like doing all of my accounts in a row at a certain time in the morning and now that I did it later on one day I now have to do it later every day or else miss a day entirely which kinda sucks. :/ It's a minor irk but I'm a stickler for routine and I find it bothers me a bit.

#269 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2015 - 12:02 PM

Wait. So there are people who have spun and received 100K in a single spin?

That's the reward for not miss a day. You'll get the 100k somewhere between the 25th day (if you spin every day) and the 50th day (if you spin every 47 hours).

Them bastards is right. -_- Back to not playing. NP collecting every day is even getting tedious! *so lazy*

Anybody else hate that exact 24 hour wait until your next spin? I like doing all of my accounts in a row at a certain time in the morning and now that I did it later on one day I now have to do it later every day or else miss a day entirely which kinda sucks. :/ It's a minor irk but I'm a stickler for routine and I find it bothers me a bit.

You don't have to spin it every day if you don't want to miss progress. Just make sure that, for example, if you spin today (Friday) at 11am NST during your dailies, but you do your dailies tomorrow (Saturday) at 9am NST and you don't want to to log in again just to play this, you can still spin it until 11am NST of Sunday without lose your progress.

You can do 47 cicles to spin it, it helps with those folks who doesn't have an exact time to log in or for some reason they miss a day. It will take a bit longer to get the 100k, but hey not everything is perfect. :p

And yeah, @Eggie I hate it too. And I hate ven more the fact that TNT change how it works but they still shoved down our throats that "it always worked like this" crap.

#270 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 August 2015 - 02:59 PM

So Trudy popped up, but would not load in IE, but worked fine in Firefox.

#271 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 08:03 AM

Now i always stuck at 19,000 NPS..... cannot get more than that. :(

#272 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 09:23 AM

The first six are from yesterday. And I got one today on an account that got one yesterday. :unsure:

Spoiler

Now i always stuck at 19,000 NPS..... cannot get more than that. :(

Neopets hate you.

#273 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 09:41 AM

How many days of 19k are there?

#274 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 09:48 AM

How many days of 19k are there?

Fifteen.

#275 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2015 - 09:49 AM

Fifteen.

Thanks! I really wish there was a counter on it to let you know what day you were on...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users