• Please log in to reply
942 replies to this topic

#201 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2015 - 12:50 PM

Dang @Athayde! One and a half hours a day just spinning Trudy? Jesus. Do you use proxies for all your sides?

That's all the time I'm spending on Neo.
Before this daily, 10 minutes was my average time to do the dailies on my main/semi-main accounts. I don't like to spend my time there, there's nothing exciting to do. I prefer Codex.
Nah, no proxies. Ain't nobody got time fo that xD

#202 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2015 - 01:25 PM

That's all the time I'm spending on Neo.
Before this daily, 10 minutes was my average time to do the dailies on my main/semi-main accounts. I don't like to spend my time there, there's nothing exciting to do. I prefer Codex.
Nah, no proxies. Ain't nobody got time fo that xD

And you have like 41 accounts? Jesus. Haha. I'm surprised they haven't IP banned you. I mean 17m is a lot to put into the economy. Hah. 

#203 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2015 - 01:33 PM

@Nivashka, I have a few more :unsure: those are "just" the ones I usually activate during yearly events. But I got to a point where I'm actually kinda scared about the number of acc I currently have. It's ridiculous and completely insane lol. I'm gathering courage to cancel a few in the upcoming days. It will be hard, though.
Yeah, I've been gambling my luck for several years now, but if I get iced, it will be the first time with a true and valid reason. And I can always start over, I've done it several times before :p

#204 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2015 - 01:37 PM

@Nivashka, I have a few more :unsure: those are "just" the ones I usually activate during yearly events. But I got to a point where I'm actually kinda scared about the number of acc I currently have. It's ridiculous and completely insane lol. I'm gathering courage to cancel a few in the upcoming days. It will be hard, though.
Yeah, I've been gambling my luck for several years now, but if I get iced, it will be the first time with a true and valid reason. And I can always start over, I've done it several times before :p

Well, good luck shutting a few down. Might be a good idea. Also, maybe because you have so many and it's become such a chore that's why you've lost interest in the game as a whole? I'm sure there are other reasons too. But I can see that being super tedious and resulting in boredom (for me anyways).

#205 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2015 - 01:45 PM

Well, good luck shutting a few down. Might be a good idea. Also, maybe because you have so many and it's become such a chore that's why you've lost interest in the game as a whole? I'm sure there are other reasons too. But I can see that being super tedious and resulting in boredom (for me anyways).

You're probably right. I need a "reset" lol

*goes search for more courage*

#206 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 09:03 PM

lol 116 gift box.. nice.

Edited by neopetsexploded, 11 August 2015 - 09:05 PM.

#207 pinksparkle173

pinksparkle173
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 09:59 PM

I didnt get 100k but everyone on the neoboard said they did ://

#208 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2015 - 02:14 AM

I was coming to complain that mine reset today, but it seems it should lol. Made it all the way up to the 100k, so I'm happy :D

#209 spotify95

spotify95
  • 315 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 05:14 AM

Today mine was reset, got 1500 Neopoints.

#210 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2015 - 06:11 AM

I was coming to complain that mine reset today, but it seems it should lol. Made it all the way up to the 100k, so I'm happy :D

Yeah. Some people lost theirs though a couple days earlier with the changes that they made. My reset on Saturday even though I didn't miss a day. So no 100k here. It is what it is. :) 

#211 Cloud9

Cloud9
  • 168 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2015 - 08:20 AM

Did they change how the daily is supposed to run now? Like does it not pop up every day at 12AM NST anymore? :| Mine is not popping up again. -_-

#212 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2015 - 11:21 AM

Crap. Crapcrapcrapcrap. Crap.
I did a bit of math and I have more NC items to send to may main+sides that I initially thought. I was thinking I'd need ~250 Gift Boxes to be able to send all items, but... lol... this is so embarrassing :unsure: I have over 580 NC items to transfer (and I didn't even count the items on my most active shells).
I'll need to spin Trudy's Slot (heeeheeeheee) with my shells for longer than I wanted. Fml. I have a problem.

#213 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2015 - 11:24 AM

Crap. Crapcrapcrapcrap. Crap.
I did a bit of math and I have more NC items to send to may main+sides that I initially thought. I was thinking I'd need ~250 Gift Boxes to be able to send all items, but... lol... this is so embarrassing :unsure: I have over 580 NC items to transfer (and I didn't even count the items on my most active shells).
I'll need to spin Trudy's Slot (heeeheeeheee) with my shells for longer than I wanted. Fml. I have a problem.

That sucks.. kind of? You addict. We need NCA (NC Anonymous). *gives hug* It's going to be okay.

Edited by Nivashka, 12 August 2015 - 11:30 AM.

#214 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2015 - 11:32 AM

That sucks.. kind of? You addict. We need NCA (NC Anonymous). *gives hug* It's okay to be okay.

It sucks, because I hate spending more than 1 hour on the site.

:lol2: we need! I don't even pay for that crap, it's all NC won in that horrendous scarab machine *shudders* and I have a lot of freebies given out by Advent Calendar & Mall anniversaries and whatever more I don't even know anymore.

I was able to cut down 1 shell (WOOHOO, ONE LESS SPIN A DAY!). It's a slow start, but better than nothing, I suppose. :p

Results for August 12th

• No Matching Icons
    • 1,500 NP [x3]
  • No Matching Icons (Bad Luck Bonus)
    • 4,000 NP [x1]
  • Four Matching Icons
    • 3,000 NP [x1]
  • Three Matching Icons
    • 2,500 NP [x4]
  • Two Matching Icons
    • 2,000 NP [x29]

#215 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2015 - 01:11 PM

It sucks, because I hate spending more than 1 hour on the site.

:lol2: we need! I don't even pay for that crap, it's all NC won in that horrendous scarab machine *shudders* and I have a lot of freebies given out by Advent Calendar & Mall anniversaries and whatever more I don't even know anymore.

I don't think I have ever gotten anything from that scarab machine. o.o But I don't have 40 accounts.. soooo..

#216 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2015 - 01:32 PM

I won 100k, I have no clue why tho

#217 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2015 - 01:37 PM

I don't think I have ever gotten anything from that scarab machine. o.o But I don't have 40 accounts.. soooo..

You should make more accounts :v

I won 100k, I have no clue why tho

It's the prize for playing 25 days

#218 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 07:06 PM

Did they change how the daily is supposed to run now? Like does it not pop up every day at 12AM NST anymore? :| Mine is not popping up again. -_-

The one for my side account isn't popping up as well. Usually pops out after 8pm NST for me but not today. Really curious what is causing this problem. I haven't had any problem getting it on my main account at 12am NST everyday.

EDIT:

I just visited the HELP board. Quite a number of the users have having issue with Trudy not popping up.

Few theories:

1. Same IP address allows only first account a spin. 

2. Appears only after 24hrs to your previous spin.

3. Random event now.

The above obviously only applies to certain users but not all, which makes it all the more confusing as to why.

http://www.neopets.c...opic=157369075�

Edited by neopetsexploded, 12 August 2015 - 07:20 PM.

#219 SquiggleBiggle

SquiggleBiggle
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 11:27 PM

i won 100k

Edited by SquiggleBiggle, 13 August 2015 - 12:33 AM.

#220 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2015 - 11:33 PM

Mine pretty much resets at 5pm NST, well somewhere bout that time but not 12am NST anymore. Could have gotten the 100k but it reset on Saturday now I'm back to square one grr

#221 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2015 - 11:39 PM

whats all the fuss about people? the daily gives you free and quick np's. simple as! :rolleyes:

#222 Cass

Cass
  • Stronteigenwijs

• 1560 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 01:44 AM

So I'm guessing Trudy's done now? Too bad, I was hoping to get more free 100k lol

#223 Konkon

Konkon
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 02:04 AM

It's seems that it's resetting at random times today? Mine reset at 2am NST.

#224 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 04:11 AM

whats all the fuss about people? the daily gives you free and quick np's. simple as! :rolleyes:

You have to understand their feeling first..... they have to click once per day for 24th day until they waited for 25th day but end up they aren't recieve 100k and only recieve 1000 nps instead. :)

It is kind of annoying even it is FREE NPS. :D

#225 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2015 - 05:56 AM

Get your shit together, JS. :rolleyes:
(I'm not having that issue, so far, thankfully.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users