4 New Accounts Created, All Disabled

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#26 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2015 - 11:20 PM

Is there anything wrong with dressing up as a banana?

Only if you're a cello dressed up as a banana. Because then you're no longer a cello your a celna!!! hahaha

Ohh!!! You mean the cartoon show? :p

hqdefault.jpg

Yes, the cartoon show.

#27 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2015 - 01:41 AM

Is there anything wrong with dressing up as a banana?

@ortin - Absolutely not. 

This came to mind.

#28 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2015 - 08:18 AM

Are you actually getting frozen or are you just losing access to the accounts?

@Snakey

#29 Cheyenne

Cheyenne
  • 97 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2015 - 06:25 PM

Are you actually getting frozen or are you just losing access to the accounts?

@Snakey

Well, the user lookups all say that the account is "disabled." I've heard that accounts are not frozen anymore, they are now disabled.

So, anyway, to update my problem.

Using a proxy to hide my IP has been successful! I've had my current account for 6 days now compared to the less than 3 days previously.

Thanks so much to everyone who suggested using a proxy!

One last question, though. I used a different e-mail when I signed up and would like to switch it to my main personal e-mail which has been linked to hacking. Should I just keep the e-mail that it is registered with or will they automatically know that it's me signing up?

#30 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2015 - 08:53 PM

Well, the user lookups all say that the account is "disabled." I've heard that accounts are not frozen anymore, they are now disabled.

So, anyway, to update my problem.

Using a proxy to hide my IP has been successful! I've had my current account for 6 days now compared to the less than 3 days previously.

Thanks so much to everyone who suggested using a proxy!

In first place why you got IP banned??? You cheated? Hmm! :o

#31 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2015 - 03:31 AM

If i was you I would keep the original email you registered with

#32 Cheyenne

Cheyenne
  • 97 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2015 - 09:33 AM

Another thought:

How closely does TNT, if at all, monitor an account's IP adresses? Because I often have to switch proxies because of downtime and slow speed and I'm a bit worried.

#33 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2015 - 11:26 AM

If I were you, I would keep the original e-mail and avoid using the banned IP. If you're going to switch proxies, you may as well start sooner than later to see if it has an impact. I've heard that TNT doesn't care if a legit account switches IP, so long as activity doesn't change when IP changes. I'll admit that I don't have any first hand experience with this, though.

#34 Cheyenne

Cheyenne
  • 97 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 September 2015 - 12:20 PM

Sounds like a plan. It seems that it is safe to make a main now. I will, however, be keeping a completely separate proxy and e-mail ONLY for score sending, Abrosia, etc. Using all advice posted here and from my research, this should be a safe method. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks for the replies!

#35 Cheyenne

Cheyenne
  • 97 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:15 PM

Thought I was finally safe and free to play Neopets. All accounts were chain frozen. I don't get it. :(

Well, I give up on Neopets. Back to RuneScape!

#36 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:18 PM

Thought I was finally safe and free to play Neopets. All accounts were chain frozen. I don't get it. :(

Well, I give up on Neopets. Back to RuneScape!

Wow. That's crazy @Snakey. :\ Maybe you could buy a shell and see what happens?

#37 Cheyenne

Cheyenne
  • 97 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 01:00 PM

At this point, I'm taking a break to re-think the situaiton. Now I need to find other fast, reliable proxies... Which is hard to come by. Not to mention, I won't be able to use any previous proxies I've used, even once, even if they weren't used as often. So... that's a lot of proxies. And I haven't been keeping track of all the ones I've used.

#38 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 09:09 PM

You are a special case man, I never heard of anything like yours. 

I honestly didn't believed in IP ban before your thread. 

#39 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2015 - 04:43 PM

:/ this is very odd indeed. Is there no other activity (forum posts, etc.) that could account for the bans?

#40 Cheyenne

Cheyenne
  • 97 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 September 2015 - 02:55 PM

Not that I can think of. Unless, I was playing games literally all day straight to get the "top gamer" avatar on my main, sending just one score for a shitload of games. Could TNT be that cruel? I mean, it's not like it isn't humanly possible. Because I actually did it.

I'm assuming the offence was the switching IP thing. As mentioned before, I've had to test many proxies' speeds and have not been keeping track of every single one I've used. Unfortunately, I had used the same websites to search for reliable proxies, and there's a chance that a proxy used for a mere minture or two on, say my side, may have been used on the cheat account or vice versa. That's the only valid reason I can think of. And if so, it was entirely my fault! I will be more careful next time.

But yeah, TNT has made playing their game a real pain in the ass for me. lol

#41 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 September 2015 - 03:12 PM

Not that I can think of. Unless, I was playing games literally all day straight to get the "top gamer" avatar on my main, sending just one score for a shitload of games. Could TNT be that cruel? I mean, it's not like it isn't humanly possible. Because I actually did it.

I'm assuming the offence was the switching IP thing. As mentioned before, I've had to test many proxies' speeds and have not been keeping track of every single one I've used. Unfortunately, I had used the same websites to search for reliable proxies, and there's a chance that a proxy used for a mere minture or two on, say my side, may have been used on the cheat account or vice versa. That's the only valid reason I can think of. And if so, it was entirely my fault! I will be more careful next time.

That seems like the most likely explanation

#42 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2015 - 01:44 PM

@Snakey Did you ever try getting a shell someone else made?

#43 Cheyenne

Cheyenne
  • 97 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2015 - 02:35 PM

No, where can I go to inquire for one? Are they free?

#44 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2015 - 03:36 PM

I'm going to be honest and say I didn't read this whole thread.

@Snakey are you using free proxies? And why are you using proxies to begin with?

#45 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2015 - 03:57 PM

No, where can I go to inquire for one? Are they free?

@Snakey Ehhh, no - I mean, someone might be willing to give you one. But they usually go for FR treasure, other or neopoints. I was just making a suggestion if you had something to dish out to give it a try. 

#46 Cheyenne

Cheyenne
  • 97 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2015 - 04:27 PM

@Athayde

Yes, I'm using free proxies. I'm using them because my home IP is banned from mainly AOB'ing in the past. And I've been wanting to try to start anew in Neopets lately.

@Coops

I will see how my current account goes, but I will definitely look into it.

#47 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2015 - 07:00 PM

How does one gets banned AoBing??
Anyway yeah, the free proxies are most likely the problem. Don't get your hopes high on maintain an account with those circumstances...
Better find a way to change your IP at home. You wouldn't be the first doing it.

Honestly... I see more people frozen for using proxies than for cheating. The irony :rolleyes:

#48 Cheyenne

Cheyenne
  • 97 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2015 - 07:38 PM

@Athayde

Lol, what do I do then? Pay monthly for a proxy? Ugh.

I am unable to change my IP anyway. I use my college's internet, which is banned from Neopets, so there's no hope in ever doing that. So I am forced to use a proxy.

You seem to know a bit about Neopets and their rules on proxies and IPs. Could you enlighten me?

I was dumb and impatient. I sent an illegitimate score with AoB which led to not only a freeze, but a chain freeze.

#49 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 September 2015 - 10:17 PM

@Athayde

Lol, what do I do then? Pay monthly for a proxy? Ugh.

I am unable to change my IP anyway. I use my college's internet, which is banned from Neopets, so there's no hope in ever doing that. So I am forced to use a proxy.

You seem to know a bit about Neopets and their rules on proxies and IPs. Could you enlighten me?

I was dumb and impatient. I sent an illegitimate score with AoB which led to not only a freeze, but a chain freeze.

Do you have any VPS or something? I know of a way you can get a budget VPS for like 3$ a year. Then all you need to do is SSH tunnel and it will work as a proxy from your pc :D Guess I can make a guide about it :)

#50 Cheyenne

Cheyenne
  • 97 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 September 2015 - 04:45 AM

@GetJinxed

Interesting. I never thought that I would need to use a VPS, but I'm open to anything right now. If you could make a guide that would be great! Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users