Pound Pets Birthday List

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
277 replies to this topic

#251 elkid27

elkid27
  • 152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2017 - 07:06 AM

Ive been this way for about four or five days now. When I launch the pound from the menu I get the top description and then there is no flash plugin to show you the options, literally just a blank page. I occasionally had been doing this recently. In the past I used it quite a bit getting my pets strength up around 500ish points back when the site was still lagging and you could feed multiple times off one cupcake.

#252 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 July 2017 - 08:08 AM

Ive been this way for about four or five days now. When I launch the pound from the menu I get the top description and then there is no flash plugin to show you the options, literally just a blank page. I occasionally had been doing this recently. In the past I used it quite a bit getting my pets strength up around 500ish points back when the site was still lagging and you could feed multiple times off one cupcake.

have you tried accessing the pound on different browsers? I'm at a loss...I've never heard of being blocked out of the pound. I surely hope that maybe you're just having a glitchy experience with a browser.

#253 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:02 AM

It's probably just a glitch with your browser. It happens to me too from time to time, I get the same with the Wheel of Knowledge and the map of Neopia - the picture just doesn't load, everything else is right where it has to be. I use Firefox and then I switch to Chrome and it's ok. In a day or two, sometimes even a week, the problem fixes itself.

#254 EmptySpace

EmptySpace
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 04:16 AM

This list is amazing! Thank You!

I guess you can only claim one cupcake per day?

#255 UmaTurmac

UmaTurmac
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 09:05 AM

BigFatLovePoems's birthday is 14th, not 15th!

#256 ntli

ntli
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 12:13 AM

Is there any way this thread could be updated with new pets/get edited by other people? I know it's a chore but most of these pets are unavailable nowadays. I'd like to do my part and help.

God it's not so hard to abandon after getting a cupcake -__-;

Side note; did you manually look up their birthdays and listed them down one by one?

#257 Jereemyy

Jereemyy
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 12:07 PM

Awesome list! I managed to find one in the pound, even after 2 years lol.Thank you very much!! :)

#258 Sansnano

Sansnano
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 12:15 PM

The duping glitch is still working?

It doesn't work for me

Also

http://www.neopets.c...html?pet=snopol

This pet is available for today.

Edited by Sansnano, 27 December 2017 - 12:15 PM.

#259 jasokes

jasokes
  • 10 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2017 - 07:21 AM

This list is amazing (and helps out a lot since BD is broken right now and getting my codestones from other people sucks). At least this way my pets can get some quick training in!

#260 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2017 - 10:20 AM

Is there any way this thread could be updated with new pets/get edited by other people? I know it's a chore but most of these pets are unavailable nowadays. I'd like to do my part and help.

God it's not so hard to abandon after getting a cupcake -__-;

Side note; did you manually look up their birthdays and listed them down one by one?

Sorry, I don't check this thread often x)

But to answer your questions, unfortunately those posts are so heavy it is nearly impossible to edit them. It takes ages to load after editing and it doesn't change anything :/ And no, someone had made a list back then with all the pets available in the pound and I used it to make this, taking 30 from each day. I don't have that list anymore, otherwise I'd post it here without a problem :(

#261 UmaTurmac

UmaTurmac
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 07:02 AM

Can someone check if clraik has any other pets? I can't find one for today

#262 Sansnano

Sansnano
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 10:04 AM

Can someone check if clraik has any other pets? I can't find one for today

#263 UmaTurmac

UmaTurmac
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 04:48 PM

Thank you! :D

#264 Lkish

Lkish
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 10:35 AM

Can you get frozen for doing this?

#265 Eagles

Eagles
  • 518 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2018 - 08:45 PM

whats the status on doing this? is it safe? i never even knew this existed!

#266 qt8711

qt8711
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 06:39 PM

Just found this! Thanks so much for doing this :)

#267 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2018 - 01:06 PM

Just a little warning for you guys, it looks like TNT is cracking down on this. My pet had most of its stats taken from it and I received this neomail from TNT. At least I wasnt frozen! 

FUIXJ2q.png

#268 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 March 2018 - 01:10 PM

Just a little warning for you guys, it looks like TNT is cracking down on this. My pet had most of its stats taken from it and I received this neomail from TNT. At least I wasnt frozen! 

FUIXJ2q.png

That's really shitty :/ but it took them long enough, I guess. Sorry about that.

#269 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:58 AM

FUIXJ2q.png

damn if that happens to me and i lose all my stats from the cupcakes I will be devastated, why do you think you have been caught? I have already heard of this happening and knew the risk but have been doing this cupcake trick for years with nothing like this happening to me. when you adopt the pet and claim the cupcake do you then immediately abandon that same neopet? I always do that as fast as possible

#270 Londonn

Londonn
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:25 PM

damn if that happens to me and i lose all my stats from the cupcakes I will be devastated, why do you think you have been caught? I have already heard of this happening and knew the risk but have been doing this cupcake trick for years with nothing like this happening to me. when you adopt the pet and claim the cupcake do you then immediately abandon that same neopet? I always do that as fast as possible

Looks like they were creating the pets themselves then abandoning. I don't think there is as much of an issue with adopting one from the list then abandoning. Always proceed with caution, however.

#271 Imb0red

Imb0red
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 04:02 PM

I love you . Thank you so much for this stat increaser

#272 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2019 - 06:22 PM

yo are these officially done? can't use mine, says once per year now

#273 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2019 - 10:04 PM

Yeah, seems TNT changed it so that you could only use one of each cupcake colour on a pet once per year now. This is now obsolete :(

#274 fiasco817

fiasco817
  • 255 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 April 2019 - 06:39 AM

Damn well shit, lol got my pet up to 2000 HP doing it so not too bad, damn I am going to miss this though fuck :(

#275 Runic

Runic
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 March 2020 - 06:20 AM

Of course I discover these things too late. Oh well. I got a couple at least stored away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users