#1 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 06:51 PM

POPULAR POST!

tlCcyqd.gif

You don't want to spend millions of neopoints to train your pet? Don't have time to put your pet on the Academy? Want a BD avatar that you can't have because your pet is too weak? Here's the solution!

Due to a recent addition on Neopets, when you check your pet's lookup on its birthday, you can get a free Cupcake that gives you +5 strength, +5 defense or +5 health depending on what color you choose. Here's what each color does:

bak_neobirthday_petccakey.gif +5 Strength bak_neobirthday_petccakey.gif

bak_neobirthday_petccakeb.gif +5 Defence  bak_neobirthday_petccakeb.gif

bak_neobirthday_petccakep.gif  +5 Health   bak_neobirthday_petccakep.gif

So using Derriere's (aka neohobo) database, I've made a list of every day of the year, 30 pets on each day. You just need to adopt the pet, grab the cupcake, abandon him and voilà, 5 free stat points! This way the only thing you need to worry about is your pet's weapons!

To go to the "adopt" and "abandon" pages, just click the respective images below:

4YzCpVa.pngC5NXKXS.png

P.S.: due to the amount of text, editing doesn't always work, so there will be a post after the list where I'll add any information regarding wrong dates, adopted pets and anything that could be important. Remember to check that post before adopting to avoid any problems. Also check the last post on the topic, because someone might post something important about that day while I'm not available to add the information to the main post.

Before adopting a pet, make sure it's their birthday by checking their lookup. If the page has the birthday theme on, it's their birthday.

January

Spoiler

February

Spoiler

March

Spoiler

April

Spoiler

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 06:53 PM

POPULAR POST!

May

Spoiler

June

Spoiler

July

Spoiler

August

Spoiler

#3 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 06:55 PM

POPULAR POST!

September

Spoiler

October

Spoiler

November

Spoiler

December

Spoiler

#4 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 06:57 PM

POPULAR POST!

Relevant Additional Information

"Duping" Glitch - You can sometimes get double (or even more) the stats from a single cupcake using the same principle of the duping glitch. It's very simple - you just need to spam the "Submit" button when feeding the item to your pet. You can either use an auto-clicker or just your hand. It might work better when there's lag. Also, apparently the hungrier your pet is, higher is the chance of it working.

Wrong Birthdays -

sunnyshiney20 - August 5th, not August 6th

#5 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 07:03 PM

holy.

shit.

#6 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 07:10 PM

Wow, I would not have had the patience to put that together.

Probably would have quit by March... at the latest. lol 
Very nicely done, Sir Swarles. You da man. pdPLwPk.gif

#7 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 08:14 PM

holy.
shit.

Exactly my thoughts. Wow.

#8 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 09:19 PM

O___O thank you mr charizard for your efforts!

You might want to add in the multi-click glitch which allows you to get more than 5 points in stats too.

Edited by ceterisparibus, 10 September 2015 - 09:51 PM.

#9 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 09:22 PM

O___O thank you mr lobster for your efforts!

You might want to add in the multi-click glitch which allows you to get more than 5 points in stats too.

I knew I was forgetting something! Thanks for the reminder, I'll add that tomorrow when I'm on my computer.

#10 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 09:43 PM

Thank you VERY MUCH! 

Somebody tell me what this multi click glitch is about? Like the dupe glitch?

#11 ceterisparibus

ceterisparibus
  • 485 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 09:57 PM

I knew I was forgetting something! Thanks for the reminder, I'll add that tomorrow when I'm on my computer.

No problem!

Thank you VERY MUCH! 

Somebody tell me what this multi click glitch is about? Like the dupe glitch?

Nope! When you open up the item slot, you click the feed button many times so that you overload and 'trick' the server into thinking you feed your pet several times. You then get multiple gains in stats (although the amount may vary, i haven't managed to get 20 points whereas some of us have)

#12 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 10:06 PM

No problem!

Nope! When you open up the item slot, you click the feed button many times so that you overload and 'trick' the server into thinking you feed your pet several times. You then get multiple gains in stats (although the amount may vary, i haven't managed to get 20 points whereas some of us have)

Thanks for letting me know! I was asking if it was the same way as it used to be to "dupe" an item, it was just like that. lol

#13 Arex

Arex
  • 140 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 10:23 PM

Dude yessss.

Thanks Swarley! +rep

#14 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 September 2015 - 10:25 PM

Wow, well done @Swarley! This is fantastic.

#15 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 02:27 AM

The thread we've all been waiting for ! Thank you Swarls, you're the best !

#16 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 03:24 AM

holy rusted manhole cover batman!!

nice addition thanks

#17 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 06:23 AM

Nice work Swarles as usual! Thanks a lot for putting this together, it will be very helpful indeed!

#18 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:05 AM

O___O thank you mr charizard for your efforts!

Sadly, that doesn't work for everyone. :/

#19 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:14 AM

I've also found that the closer your pet is to being bloated, the less likely the dupe server response to be activated.

#20 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:18 AM

I think I wanna play neopets again.

#21 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:41 AM

I've also found that the closer your pet is to being bloated, the less likely the dupe server response to be activated.

That is nice to know. If someone could also post a step-by-step tutorial with screenshots on how to activate the feeding glitch that would be great. :)

#22 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:52 AM

Well, that explains why it never worked for me. My BD pet is constantly in the Lodge and only every 28 days I get to feed it with some cupcakes, so it's not completely hungry. I guess it's time to leave the Lodge for good. :p

That is nice to know. If someone could also post a step-by-step tutorial with screenshots on how to activate the feeding glitch that would be great. :)

Only thing you have to do is spam-click the "feed" button. The more quicker you are, the more chances you have of receiving multiple stats. I know there's a thread somewhere it a program named "auto-clicker" or something that allow you to do super faster clicks. Let me see if I can find it. :)

Ok, found it. Its name is "FastClicker" which makes much more sense than "auto-clicker" *slaps brain*.

It was used for Habitaruim, and more recently during the Dupe Madness. Here's a guide.

#23 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:57 AM

Step One: Go to inventory and click on cupcake.

Step Two: On the drop down menu, select which pet to feed the club cake to, but DON'T click submit yet.

Step Two Point Five: If you have an autoclicker, set it to click the submit button however fast you want.

Step Three: Spam Click Submit as fast as you can.

Step Zero: If lag is felt, rush over and do steps One to Three as fast as you can. More lag, more chances of duplicated results.

#24 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:01 AM

Step One: Go to inventory and click on cupcake.

Step Two: On the drop down menu, select which pet to feed the club cake to, but DON'T click submit yet.

Step Two Point Five: If you have an autoclicker, set it to click the submit button however fast you want.

Step Three: Spam Click Submit as fast as you can.

Step Zero: If lag is felt, rush over and do steps One to Three as fast as you can. More lag, more chances of duplicated results.

What is the recommened clicks per second? What do you feel is the best click rate?

I also make sure I'm affirm I'm understanding the instructions correctly. Once you set FastClicker and see there's a lag then you go as fast as you can back to the drop down menu and feed your neopet then spam the submit button and keep repeating the process?

Edited by RedLoveBlackHeart, 11 September 2015 - 12:34 PM.

#25 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 05:15 PM

Duping glitch added to the RAI (relevant additional information :p)

And thanks everyone :D I had a lot of free time, and it was pretty simple. It was boring as heck though :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users