Photo

Pound Pets Birthday List

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
277 replies to this topic

#26 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:03 PM

wouldn't it be better of this thread is put in members only section, like the AC was? Sooner or later this thread would catch heat from random googler imo.

#27 Butterball

Butterball
  • 99 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:12 PM

Thanks! I've been using the birthday pets on Clraik, will be nice to switch up occasionally or if people aren't repounding.

#28 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:25 PM

Well, that explains why it never worked for me. My BD pet is constantly in the Lodge and only every 28 days I get to feed it with some cupcakes, so it's not completely hungry. I guess it's time to leave the Lodge for good. :p

My pet have always been Hungry, to Not so Hungry level, never got it to work with or without lag. So it's really luck I think. Or like you said, some account doesn't works. I'm using FF btw if it matters.

#29 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 08:28 PM

wouldn't it be better of this thread is put in members only section, like the AC was? Sooner or later this thread would catch heat from random googler imo.

What made the AC safe was the post requirement. If this was in a member-only are, all they would have to do is createan account, so it's better to just leave this here. And it's the right place, after all.

#30 neopetsexploded

neopetsexploded
  • 234 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:45 PM

What made the AC safe was the post requirement. If this was in a member-only are, all they would have to do is createan account, so it's better to just leave this here. And it's the right place, after all.

Alrighty, thanks for the hard work put into the list man. 

#31 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 September 2015 - 11:51 PM

Alrighty, thanks for the hard work put into the list man.

No problem ^_^
Oh, and if this list gets ruined for some reason, I still have the database, and most days have 70-80 names. I can make another list :p

#32 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 September 2015 - 10:03 AM

I can make another list :p

*leaves topic mumbling: "crazy people"*

#33 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 September 2015 - 02:44 AM

Thankyou for your GREATEST effort. :)

#34 zebraantelope

zebraantelope
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:42 AM

This is a fantastic idea... never thought about doing this before!

#35 Jaws

Jaws
  • 538 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2015 - 03:21 AM

AMAZING work, thank you!! :)

#36 popoandia

popoandia
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:39 PM

Relevant Additional Information

"Duping" Glitch - You can sometimes get double (or even more) the stats from a single cupcake using the same principle of the duping glitch. It's very simple - you just need to spam the "Submit" button when feeding the item to your pet. You can either use an auto-clicker or just your hand. It might work better when there's lag. Also, apparently the hungrier your pet is, higher is the chance of it working.

it still works? cause I spammed the button with 3 yellow cupcakes and my pet went from "starving" to "bloated" (about 9 hunger levels) but he only got +15 str

#37 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:43 PM

it still works? cause I spammed the button with 3 yellow cupcakes and my pet went from "starving" to "bloated" (about 9 hunger levels) but he only got +15 str

Yeah, but it's rare.

#38 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:46 PM

Dude.

You got +10 Str for free lmao

#39 popoandia

popoandia
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 08:23 PM

Yeah, but it's rare.

ok, I'll keep trying. anyway thanks for the post

#40 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2015 - 08:50 PM

Dude.

You got +10 Str for free lmao

He said he used 3 cupcakes, though :p

ok, I'll keep trying. anyway thanks for the post

No problem ^_^

#41 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 08:09 AM

It seems that people are using this list to adopt Pets with good names. Bastards People with no sense of doing a good thing for the community.

#42 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 September 2015 - 10:52 PM

It seems that people are using this list to adopt Pets with good names. Bastards People with no sense of doing a good thing for the community.

Either that or they're going for + stats.

#43 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2015 - 12:43 AM

Or maybe it's people on Neopets adopting FREE vwn pets.

Lol.

#44 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 21 September 2015 - 02:08 AM

Or maybe it's people on Neopets adopting FREE vwn pets.

Lol.

I doubt it. 
There's literally countless VWN pets and these ones are pound stuck, the chances of them being adopted over readily available ones is pretty slim.
People are probably forgetting to repound them or they are unable to because they already used their daily abandon. 

#45 Romy

Romy

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2015 - 07:27 AM

I doubt it. 
There's literally countless VWN pets and these ones are pound stuck, the chances of them being adopted over readily available ones is pretty slim.
People are probably forgetting to repound them or they are unable to because they already used their daily abandon. 

There are a few sites that list stuck pets.

#46 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 21 September 2015 - 10:38 AM

There are a few sites that list stuck pets.

I know, I'm just saying that doesn't mean these ones are listed and those ones usually list primarily V/WN pets anyway so the chances of these ones being picked over the thousands of other VWN ones is slim too. :p I mean it's possible, but not very likely. I think people are either a) forgetting b) waiting to be able to pound it since you can only abandon once a day or c) being dooshes and just adopting & keeping them to make life hard on us Cheaters. 

#47 RedLoveBlackHeart

RedLoveBlackHeart
  • 265 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2015 - 11:09 AM

I know, I'm just saying that doesn't mean these ones are listed and those ones usually list primarily V/WN pets anyway so the chances of these ones being picked over the thousands of other VWN ones is slim too. :p I mean it's possible, but not very likely. I think people are either a) forgetting b) waiting to be able to pound it since you can only abandon once a day or c) being dooshes and just adopting & keeping them to make life hard on us Cheaters. 

Curious, what does VWN mean?

#48 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2015 - 11:20 AM

Curious, what does VWN mean?

Very Well Named

#49 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 21 September 2015 - 11:46 AM