#628 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 06:52 AM

I didn't get it on my mains yet, but...

Something Has Happened!

schooltools.gif You are now eligible to use 'Fall Charity Corner' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I did get it on a shell I only started donating today. Three donations and BAM!.
Can we say now: "this shit is random!"? :lol2:

#629 Catha

Catha
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 08:53 AM

I got it today on my 203 donation (a single donation of R80s).  It seems to be random?

#630 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 10:46 AM

I got it today on my 203 donation (a single donation of R80s).  It seems to be random?

So far, it seems to be the case.

#631 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 11:19 AM

I hope the browser and if you're running the site on gif or flash doesn't have anything to do with the avatar.

#632 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 11:34 AM

I made 15 donations and didn't get it yet. We'll see I guess.

#633 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 12:03 PM

I've never been so rich and poor at the same time. T_T

I don't have any more points to mess around with.

#634 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:06 PM

I finally got it today after about 300 more donations.

#635 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:14 PM

I'm wondering if questions about it will pop in the editorial. :p

#636 Massacrador

Massacrador
  • 101 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:21 PM

auto donator with iMacros? anyone? :(

#637 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:43 PM

I'm wondering if questions about it will pop in the editorial. :p

Hi! *eats charity corner donation* So many of us are getting sleepless nights because we just can't figure out how to get the Charity Corner avatar. Can you give us any clue at all?! Even a hint, would be appreciated. As much as it's fun being detectives on the avatar chat, trying to figure out what the conditions of getting the avatar are, it's too stressful for some of us *rips out hair* Have a good day :) ~ m0nster_rancher
Hi there *takes slow step backward* Since you asked so crazed nicely, I will give you one small hint to debunk some theories I've seen floating around... It is NOT random. We wouldn't do that to y'all for a two week event, come on now! It has been active the whole time, it wasn't seen until the past couple days because no one was eligible until then. That's all you're getting out of me though, good luck!

#638 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:47 PM

It's so funny to read TNT's bullshit answers :lol2:
I wonder why the not-random avatar was awarded to one of my shells with 3 donations made today...

#639 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:47 PM

Hi! *eats charity corner donation* So many of us are getting sleepless nights because we just can't figure out how to get the Charity Corner avatar. Can you give us any clue at all?! Even a hint, would be appreciated. As much as it's fun being detectives on the avatar chat, trying to figure out what the conditions of getting the avatar are, it's too stressful for some of us *rips out hair* Have a good day :) ~ m0nster_rancher
Hi there *takes slow step backward* Since you asked so crazed nicely, I will give you one small hint to debunk some theories I've seen floating around... It is NOT random. We wouldn't do that to y'all for a two week event, come on now! It has been active the whole time, it wasn't seen until the past couple days because no one was eligible until then. That's all you're getting out of me though, good luck!

Fuck. Eligible. That is just great. Good thing it's ugly. Ugh.

#640 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:48 PM

Welp, just got it (no idea how)

Something Has Happened! schooltools.gif You are now eligible to use 'Fall Charity Corner' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

#641 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:49 PM

Welp, just got it (no idea how)

Something Has Happened! schooltools.gif You are now eligible to use 'Fall Charity Corner' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

What! Ughhhhh. -headdesk- Ain't nobody got time for this.

#642 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:52 PM

What! Ughhhhh. -headdesk- Ain't nobody got time for this.

It wasn't the first donation of the day, but first of the night. Sounds completely random to me, I'm sure their answer is bullshit.

#643 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:55 PM

It wasn't the first donation of the day, but first of the night. Sounds completely random to me, I'm sure their answer is bullshit.

It seems like it might be time related (as in time of day you donate maybe?). Because not everyone who got it has donated every day. Just my thoughts. It's annoying because this is a limited event and I wouldn't put it past them to have royally fucked up an avatar release, considering they couldn't even get the rewards right. xD

#644 Dewgong

Dewgong
  • 221 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:56 PM

Is it a glitch getting higher rarity items when donating lower rarity stuff or no ?

#645 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 04:58 PM

Of course it's bullshit :o but do we really REAAAALLY care anymore? :rolleyes: with all honesty I have too much fun seeing all these glitches than I ever had in year lol

Is it a glitch getting higher rarity items when donating lower rarity stuff or no ?

TNT said it was, and it was fixed.
Lies.

#646 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 05:01 PM

I just hope they post the requirements after it's done. I'm sure a lot of people will complain because they meet the requirements, but didn't get the avvie.

#647 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 05:04 PM

I just hope they post the requirements after it's done. I'm sure a lot of people will complain because they meet the requirements, but didn't get the avvie.

TNT probably sipping coffee and laughing at all of us who can't get it. xD

#648 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 05:05 PM

TNT probably sipping coffee and laughing at all of us who can't get it. xD

More like discussing who's gonna get the next bag of weed.

#649 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 05:07 PM

Such a Sweetheart!

We never had such wonderful school supplies when I was growing up! I just know the kids will be delighted to receive these. Here's a little something for your generosity.

Snuffly Markers

Does this mean TNT is condoning snuffing (huffing?) markers to get high?

#650 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 October 2015 - 05:18 PM

I really wish I had some semblance of an idea how to get this stupid piece of shit avatar. I mean Im not sweting over it but it is kind of annoying. Time can have anything to do with it, because that would mean for the first few days nobody donated at that time. highly unlikely considering as day one im sure people were constantly donating all times of the day repeatedly. it cant be a certain amount as accounts with three donations have got it. It cant be a certain type of items because people have gotten it on 5 blumaroo books and r90s and all school supplies and whatever else. cant be dyas in a row because several have gotten it on the first day they donated and some have been donating every day without having received it. only thing i can think of is you has to have had soemthing active or been doing something significant while donating, something that everyone has in common but doesnt seem significant or its been active this whole time and their fucking glitches stopped it from being given out and now it is time of day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users