Charity Corner 2015

love kaylune lulz 4 neopets

• Please log in to reply
1070 replies to this topic

#701 spotify95

spotify95
  • 315 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 10:07 AM

Is charity corner 2015 still going then? Or has it stopped?

#702 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 10:15 AM

Is charity corner 2015 still going then? Or has it stopped?

it's going until the 8th

#703 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 10:26 AM

@iKate my husband found/did something with some items not supposed to be donated. He doesn't know which ones were because he wasn't purposely trying. Now we're trying to replicate it with every item that can't be donated but there are too many, and things are starting to get very frustrating.

#704 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 11:40 AM

*buys an expensive lot of 5 r90 books*

*donates them*

*gets a Magical Pea Chia Pop*

*has 80+ of them in SDB from duping*

*sigh*

#705 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:10 PM

*buys an expensive lot of 5 r90 books*

*donates them*

*gets a Magical Pea Chia Pop*

*has 80+ of them in SDB from duping*

*sigh*

hey Kevin if you dont need it you know id be willing to take it off your hands lol, I mean as a favor to you...

Edited by Rickster, 05 October 2015 - 12:10 PM.

#706 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:26 PM

Now I'm curious to know who rep my last post. I wonder if it's someone that found out about this too. :p

I think we got it, tbw.

#707 iKate

iKate
  • Cat Lady

• 1707 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:28 PM

Now I'm curious to know who rep my last post. I wonder if it's someone that found out about this too. :p

I think we got it, tbw.

I repped your post, but I don't know who the other person is.

And oh oh tell me?? :p

#708 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:33 PM

I think we got it, tbw.

Is it a specific item or a type of items?

#709 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:34 PM

come on th glitches were so much fun!!! and dont you like to see neopets burn @Athayde???

#710 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:38 PM

I repped your post, but I don't know who the other person is.

And oh oh tell me?? :p

I'll PM you with more details.

He was able to donate an item that's not on the list. I've been trying with my shells but with no success. We believe it has something to do with his account (+8 years), but even that doesn't always work. I don't know. It's weird. But he managed to get 1 item (30M) of that same category and another I'm not comfortable to post here lol. I'll probably post the screenie on the Private sub-forum tho.

Is it a specific item or a type of items?

Yes.

come on th glitches were so much fun!!! and dont you like to see neopets burn @Athayde???

I want. But I'm not sure how this exactly works yet e.e

And I don't want to share too many details because everyone has access to this topic (non-members) and it's a matter of time until someone douchebag goes tell everyone at the neoboards.

#711 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:41 PM

Yes.

Yes for a specific item or yes for a type of item?

#712 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:41 PM

I'll PM you with more details.

He was able to donate an item that's not on the list. I've been trying with my shells but with no success. We believe it has something to do with his account (+8 years), but even that doesn't always work. I don't know. It's weird. But he managed to get 1 item (30M) of that same category and another I'm not comfortable to post here lol. I'll probably post the screenie on the Private sub-forum tho.

Yes.

I want. But I'm not sure how this exactly works yet e.e

And I don't want to share too many details because everyone has access to this topic (non-members) and it's a matter of time until someone douchebag goes tell everyone at the neoboards.

Ok ok, but if you find out just make sure to pm the cool people ok...(wait...am I a cool person?) and me!!!

#713 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:45 PM

Yes for a specific item or yes for a type of item?

A type of items, but it can be anything. Lol sorry. Let us find out more about it. :x

Ok ok, but if you find out just make sure to pm the cool people ok...(wait...am I a cool person?) and me!!!

First we have to understand it lol

#714 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:47 PM

I see, obrigado! I am really bored right now, so I'm gonna try to donate any kind of item.

#715 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:52 PM

I see, obrigado! I am really bored right now, so I'm gonna try to donate any kind of item.

I'll probably be logged off for the next 4 hours or so. I hope you find it! At least so we can be sure we're not insane and when I get back we can celebrate xD

#716 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:04 PM

has anyone tried having thousands of items in inventory to see if it breaks charity corner?

#717 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:05 PM

has anyone tried having thousands of items in inventory to see if it breaks charity corner?

Nop, but surely we can work out something to find out glitches! Surely it does have some.

#718 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:12 PM

I was told about that one too. But never succeeded finding it on my own  :( The one I found already got patched. Was good while it lasted  :ohwell:

#719 xcreamz

xcreamz
  • 311 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:38 PM

Doesnt work lol. Don't try it, the quickstock glitches out xD

#720 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:41 PM

You're gonna regret it. It will take ages to load your inventory, and as xcreamz said, it will glitch out the quickstock. Besides, it only moves 70 items at a time :p

#721 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:42 PM

I know I had 2000+ blumaroo books at one point so that doesn't change anything at least at that point.

Luckily, I don't need to view my inventory to do CC.

#722 juvian

juvian
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:40 PM

I think we got it, tbw.

Found it out last year, though this year is less permissive. You can check my post on trading forum :p

#723 Rickster

Rickster
  • 386 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:51 PM

Found it out last year, though this year is less permissive. You can check my post on trading forum :p

wait you have the script fro last year or you know the item that isnt on the list that can be donated?

#724 juvian

juvian
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:56 PM

wait you have the script fro last year or you know the item that isnt on the list that can be donated?

Script from last year was 3 lines, now I have made it much better (made it myself) . I don't know all combinations of items that work, its a true mystery. But after a lost of testing I know of 2 rules that always work

#725 juvian

juvian
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 October 2015 - 05:02 PM

I always wonder if private forum is where the kind of stuff I think only I know go xD

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users