Quantcast

Photo

Any working Food Club or Battledome scripts?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Faellie

Faellie
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:44 AM

Just wondering if there are any automatic food club better or automatic battledome scripts that actually work at the moment?

I've tried a couple but they don't seem to work at all :/

#2 WeirwoodTreeHugger

WeirwoodTreeHugger
  • 89 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:13 PM

If you look up user scripts, there's a working one for food club. You just have to go to someone's betting page (boochi_target) and it automatically inputs them in for you. I use it all the time!

#3 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2015 - 01:47 PM

If you look up user scripts, there's a working one for food club. You just have to go to someone's betting page (boochi_target) and it automatically inputs them in for you. I use it all the time!

Me too

#4 Faellie

Faellie
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 02:34 PM

I tried using a userscripts one and it didn't work on either chrome or firefox :/ nothing happens when I go to the betting petpage. I don't know what I'm doing wrong

#5 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2015 - 03:13 PM

I tried using a userscripts one and it didn't work on either chrome or firefox :/ nothing happens when I go to the betting petpage. I don't know what I'm doing wrong

Install this one : http://userscripts-m...pts/show/132450

Then go to : http://www.neopets.com/~boochi_target

#6 Faellie

Faellie
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 03:50 PM

Thanks for the help. That's the same one that I've tried on both chrome and firefox. I install it, it says it's enabled and running, but nothing happens when I go to the betting petpage. I tried changing the links in the script to http://userscripts-mirror.org instead of just http://userscripts.org but that didn't help either

#7 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2015 - 04:42 PM

Try this one : http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=2skYbkfY

Copy paste it to a notepad file and save it as .js then try to install it on firefox. :)

#8 Shane

Shane
  • Sad sack.

• 1982 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2015 - 04:53 PM

I feel like codex should have their own bot for this by now.

#9 Lollita

Lollita
  • 801 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 October 2015 - 09:48 PM

I feel like codex should have their own bot for this by now.

Yes, It would be easier -than already is with the script- I guess.  :p

Edited by LollitaM, 16 October 2015 - 09:49 PM.

#10 Faellie

Faellie
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 03:37 AM

Try this one : http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=2skYbkfY

Copy paste it to a notepad file and save it as .js then try to install it on firefox. :)

I tried this and still nothing happens when I go to the betting page :(

I'm not supposed to change any settings or anything in the script?

#11 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2015 - 04:34 AM

I tried this and still nothing happens when I go to the betting page :(

I'm not supposed to change any settings or anything in the script?

Not at all :ohwell:  That's exactly the script i use and it works just fine  :unsure: If it helps i'm using firefox 13.0.1 and greasemonkey 0.9.22-1 signed. Don't know if that matters or not

#12 Faellie

Faellie
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 05:14 AM

Not at all :ohwell:  That's exactly the script i use and it works just fine  :unsure: If it helps i'm using firefox 13.0.1 and greasemonkey 0.9.22-1 signed. Don't know if that matters or not

I have Firefox 41.0.2 and Greasemonkey 3.4.1 - but I don't think this should make a difference?

It's still not working even though other scripts work for me. I give up I think lol, just doesn't want to work for me :/

Thanks very much for your help though :)

#13 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2015 - 09:27 AM

Are you expecting something to pop up? Because I expected that and thought that the script wasn't working, but I scrolled down to the bottom of the page and there it was at the very bottom asking me if I wanted to use the bets from that page. It may be doing that instead of doing a pop up for some reason. Unless you've scrolled all the way down the betting page and nothing was there. 

#14 Faellie

Faellie
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 09:39 AM

Are you expecting something to pop up? Because I expected that and thought that the script wasn't working, but I scrolled down to the bottom of the page and there it was at the very bottom asking me if I wanted to use the bets from that page. It may be doing that instead of doing a pop up for some reason. Unless you've scrolled all the way down the betting page and nothing was there. 

Thanks so much for mentioning that, I never would've even noticed it! I was expecting a pop up yes. That does come up at the bottom of the page when I use the script on firefox :) I'm so glad I can finally start using it now!

#15 dboyisdanman

dboyisdanman
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 December 2015 - 03:24 PM

thank you guys, i just figured out how to use this.  Now i can do this with all 10+ accounts =)

#16 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4769 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 07:33 AM

Mega gravedig. This doesn't seem to work on Tampermonkey (Chrome), is there a way to fix it? I really don't want to download firefox, or opera x.x...

#17 shrouded

shrouded
  • lil'cluck

• 1250 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 07:50 AM

Yes, It would be easier -than already is with the script- I guess.  :p

I had considered it for a time, but I never saw any value in it. Even with a fleet of 20 very old accounts I don't think you'd make much more than 1-5m in a year. I could be wrong though.

Okay, I think I might be wrong. On that pet page it looks like the person was making 1-2m NP per month back in 2013. That's still only about 35m a month though..

Edited by shrouded, 01 June 2016 - 07:54 AM.

#18 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2016 - 10:17 AM

Do you think it's best to use the script with an older version of FF or it works with the newest too?

#19 JekkSteele

JekkSteele
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 05:02 AM

Huge bump...but does anyone happen to still have something working?  I had something previously, and I just reinstalled windows on my computer and forgot to save my scripts (which really sucks...).  Can't seem to get any of the ones listed here to work.

#20 Perdita

Perdita
  • 137 posts

Posted 28 January 2019 - 11:13 AM

There is an Autobattler by Neoquest:

https://www.neocodex...ts-autobattler/

Regarding Food Club, Valorsuite Premium offers a bot that bets.

#21 JekkSteele

JekkSteele
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 04:37 AM

not really interested in a bot that bets for me, just the script that allows me to click the buttons but fills the selections in for me.

I've been thinking about Valorsuite premium for a while though so I'll probably end up getting that too.

#22 zex

zex
  • 224 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2019 - 01:37 PM

Foodclub better from this page still works in newest Chrome and Tampermonkey.

https://github.com/NeoquestBro/Scripts

Scroll to the bottom left to click to place bets. Works on Boochi_target as of this morning.

#23 NeopetsReturner

NeopetsReturner
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 06:52 PM

Does anyone still have a FC bet program that works?

#24 sugarsnaptea

sugarsnaptea
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 May 2021 - 05:54 AM

Reddit do a daily foodclub bet thread with a script that works with their tables.

#25 NeopetsReturner

NeopetsReturner
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 May 2021 - 06:05 AM

Reddit do a daily foodclub bet thread with a script that works with their tables.

awesome. thank you! ill check that out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users