Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 08:00 AM

The Winner is.....

@Strategist !!!!

NDtRvRk.gif

Strategist (bae), has won a choice of receiving either a $20 amazon Gift Card  (donated by @Kord) or 500k Kwin/NP (donated by @Katya) or A Random Steam CD Key (donated by Me/@Maha)    Please post your decision here and then contact whomever you decide to accept your award from; you can also run over to the missing award thread to request the Gif of the Week Champion award! 94-AwardImgMaster-1413760762.gif (just link to this thread)

All Participants (listed below) who have not previously received the Gif of the Week Participant award may also request it (award requests are made in this thread). 95-AwardImgMaster-1413760838.png

I'd like to thank you all for Participating and providing your support, your votes and entries are highly appreciated. You should see the next GOTW up shortly, if not within the next 24 hours ^_^

Entry 1 - @Rauul

Entry 2 - @Kaddict

Entry 3 - @Roger5

Entry 4 - @0ryx

Entry 5 - @Michaelhex

Entry 6 - THE WINNER

Entry 7 - @Alexiel

Entry 8 - @MelodyPond

Entry 9 - @Bones

Entry 10 - @Katya

Entry 11 - @jaredyne

Entry 12 - @Tauriel

#2 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 07 February 2016 - 08:02 AM

Congrats Mike!

#3 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 08:04 AM

Congrats, @Strategist and all participants! :D

@Maha isn't the winner supposed to host the next round? 

#4 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 08:17 AM

Congrats, @Strategist and all participants! :D

@Maha isn't the winner supposed to host the next round? 

@Katya I'm sure if @Strategist would like to Host it he could :) (PM me if interested Strat)
Although, @Kord hosted each prior to revival, I offered to revive and do exactly that too, so I have no quarrels hosting anyway :)

#5 Roger5

Roger5
  • 151 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 08:20 AM

Congrats @Strategist !
Everyone had great entries :)

#6 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 08:21 AM

@Katya I'm sure if @Strategist would like to Host it he could :) (PM me if interested Strat)
Although, @Kord hosted each prior to revival, I offered to revive and do exactly that too, so I have no quarrels hosting anyway :)

Ah. Thanks for clearing that up.

It was an honest question since I wasn't very active when this contest first appeared and I just wanted to know how the thing works.

#7 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 08:23 AM

Congrats Strategist ! 

#8 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 08:24 AM

Damn you @Tauriel, now I want to watch the movie again! I'll have to wait until they release the bluray e.e

Congrats Mike! I really laughed at that :p

#9 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 08:27 AM

Ah. Thanks for clearing that up.

It was an honest question since I wasn't very active when this contest first appeared and I just wanted to know how the thing works.

Haha, I wasn't either :p Trying to dig out all the old threads is hell.. I had the entire Winners thread typed up earlier, nearly finished and for some reason all my programs just Exited. So I took a little longer to re-do it since the auto save only saved a little bit :(

#10 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 10:02 AM

Congrats @Strategist :) and to all participants. 

#11 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 01:18 PM

Oh wow! Thanks guys! When I saw the gif I picked, I was like "yes, that's so me!" Haha. Glad everyone liked it and it was great to see such a huge turnout once more.

Thanks to @Maha for taking the contest on again and massive thanks to @Kord for the donation (as well as the others who donated!). I'll choose the $20 but will contact Kord about it soon.

#12 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:09 PM

Congrats @Strategist!

this was my favorite contest, glad to see it back ^~^

#13 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 06:11 PM

My pleasure @Strategist 

I haven't received a PM from you about you running the next Gotw, so would anyone like to suggest a theme?

I have 1 in mind, but if the community was interested, I could create a poll with a few theme ideas and then have the entire community decide the theme?

#14 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 February 2016 - 10:17 PM

Thanks for hosting, that was a lot of fun!

#15 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 February 2016 - 11:26 PM

I've awarded the prize, grats to you @Strategist and hell yeah, let's all get drunk. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users