• This topic is locked This topic is locked
816 replies to this topic

#126 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 10:23 AM

Oh! Like, Death of the Endless in the Neil Gaiman comics?? (But, less Egyptian symbolic I guesss?) :p

@Rauul: Ah, and how did that happen for you by the way?

Accident :( and i cant go running and ride a bike 

#127 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 10:25 AM

Awww, dang. ><

I don't run as often as I should. I really should, though: When there's not, like, a compulsory fitness test or something, running itself is pretty decent as an exercise and alls.

#128 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 10:31 AM

@Junjie military service did/does wonders for me too *high five*

@Coops I used to cross country in highschool too. My brother got me into it :wub: now I got my brother into crossfit. My debt is paid :p

Do you get that "yeah, I can see you have the swim shoulders" thing? 

@Rauul what kind of accident? 

#129 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 10:32 AM

@Coops I used to cross country in highschool too. My brother got me into it :wub: now I got my brother into crossfit. My debt is paid :p

Heheheh yeah. I hated it while I was there, and like still don't like it. But. Looking back, it def helped me toughen up, for example, and that's always useful. :p

#130 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 10:33 AM

Aw, dang. How did it happen by the way, if you happen not to mind me asking? (I understand if this might be private or personal though)

No it's okay! My illnesses are something I've shared a lot of on Codex. :) I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and Chiari. I just recently underwent neck/brain surgery to deal with the Chiari. I'm on a strict low-impact exercise regime. Not allowed to run anymore so I don't damage my joints anymore than I have to. My spine is that of a 40 year old and I'm 23.  :lol2: I dislocate shit because the genes involved in creating the proteins for collagen is mutated. So, I'm hypermobile and have a bunch of systemic issues with my brain, nervous system, GI tract, heart, etc. xD Like I said, falling apart!

I need to practice on my winged eyeliner, its like a horror story lol

Mine is too. What eyeliner do you like best? Liquid is easier but I like how the gels look better. ;-;

Ohh i know this question is for Coops, but i have a hip prothesis :(

What happened to your hip? I know you dislocated it that once. And I can't remember if you told me about it more.

#131 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 10:36 AM

@Coops : Oh dang! And oh yeah, I think I saw you at least talk about the Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome in a previous thread here before, but I wanted to like confirm it I guess. :p (or perhaps I was just lazy)

Sounds like a real shame though, considering you were a cross country runner before that. ><

#132 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 10:39 AM

Hahaha! 

Not really but that's because I can't consistently swim. I haven't found a close gym with a pool and our apartment neighbor pool is not good for laps. :c

But when I was in high school and had a pool in my yard, YES. I did. I also got jokes about my runner's calves lol.

And @Junjie it's no worries. My illnesses are not something I'm particularly shy about. Mostly because it's frustrating to find people who have half-baked information about it. xD I miss running but it's okay. I can still hike, rock-wall climb and swim. :3

#133 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 10:40 AM

Ah! Sounds like, you are still pretty adventurous. That list alone sounds more adventurous than me awreadies, actually. xD

#134 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 10:43 AM

Ah! Sounds like, you are still pretty adventurous. That list alone sounds more adventurous than me awreadies, actually. xD

Haha. I hate going out. But I love going out. Does that make sense? I hate people but love nature. Alaska was so fun because there were so many places to hike, swim and explore. 

What is a sound you guys find soothing or satisfying?

I love the sound of typing and the sound of a bag of chips opening for the first time.

#135 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 10:43 AM

No it's okay! My illnesses are something I've shared a lot of on Codex. :) I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and Chiari. I just recently underwent neck/brain surgery to deal with the Chiari. I'm on a strict low-impact exercise regime. Not allowed to run anymore so I don't damage my joints anymore than I have to. My spine is that of a 40 year old and I'm 23.  :lol2: I dislocate shit because the genes involved in creating the proteins for collagen is mutated. So, I'm hypermobile and have a bunch of systemic issues with my brain, nervous system, GI tract, heart, etc. xD Like I said, falling apart!

Mine is too. What eyeliner do you like best? Liquid is easier but I like how the gels look better. ;-;

What happened to your hip? I know you dislocated it that once. And I can't remember if you told me about it more.

Had an accident, and after 4 surgery, got a new titatum and plastic right hip

was climbing and felt... broke my hip and femour.

#136 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 10:44 AM

Had an accident, and after 4 surgery, got a new titatum and plastic right hip

was climbing and felt... broke my hip and femour.

Wow I had no idea. :( I imagine you still have pain often and it's frustrating. 

#137 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 10:46 AM

Haha. I hate going out. But I love going out. Does that make sense? I hate people but love nature. Alaska was so fun because there were so many places to hike, swim and explore. 

What is a sound you guys find soothing or satisfying?

I love the sound of typing and the sound of a bag of chips opening for the first time.

This makes sense, actually!

I kind of enjoy going out, in the right amount right occasion and with the right people though. If I go out with people whom I don't click, or it's just like the wrong occasion, it can pretty much suck.
Even with the right people/occasion etc I can feel drained after a while, though. I'm pretty much, like, a "nosiy introvert": A person who can be quite extroverted, through periods of time. :p

#138 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 10:59 AM

I'm off for a fee hours. Have to go to Ikea with my sister so she can buy stuff for her new apartment!

#139 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:00 AM

I'm off for a fee hours. Have to go to Ikea with my sister so she can buy stuff for her new apartment!

Have fun trying to put it together!

#140 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:01 AM

Have funn!!

I remember my last few times in Ikea, went with friends to help them get & carry things. Was pretty fun, actually!

#141 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:01 AM

Wow I had no idea. :( I imagine you still have pain often and it's frustrating. 

yeah, still have pain :( not too much, but pain at all 

#142 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:02 AM

Daang @Rauul...what were you climbing, by the way? Sounds like quite the fall.

#143 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:08 AM

Daang @Rauul...what were you climbing, by the way? Sounds like quite the fall.

whoops sorry, didnt explain. im mountain climber, love to go at south andes and try to reach top of a mountain or a volcano crater (like Ojos del salado, my best achievement) 

#144 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:09 AM

whoops sorry, didnt explain. im mountain climber, love to go at south andes and try to reach top of a mountain or a volcano crater (like Ojos del salado, my best achievement)

Why are we not married yet :/

#145 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:09 AM

...Thats. Almost 7000m up though isn't it???

@Katya: I think you need to date first. :p :p

Edited by Junjie, 02 April 2016 - 11:09 AM.

#146 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:11 AM

*poof*

have you tried Aconcagua?

#147 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:13 AM

it amazes me how far people will travel just to go to IKEA.

#148 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:14 AM

The few hours is not juust travel time though, I hope? xP

#149 Required

Required
  • 922 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:15 AM

it amazes me how far people will travel just to go to IKEA.

We don't have IKEA here. Is it that good?

#150 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 11:17 AM

Oooo where do you live anyway @Scavi ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 100 post day, dont spam

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users