100 post day dont spam

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
816 replies to this topic

#176 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 02:19 PM

But there is a corn not so sweet.... and when you have to put corn in boil water, you must add a tea spoon of salt. xd

Like the corn they put in Chipotle burritos. Very little sweetness. They put a lot of spice with it, too!

#177 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 03:01 PM

My favorite nachos are those with meat, cheese, beans, and that's it. And queso to dip them in. But I'm not a huge fan of vegetables, so no lettuce, tomato, guacamole...

I make a mean queso with poblanos, jalapenos, tomatoes and chili powder. It's sooooo good. I love queso and beans over meat or over tortilla chips.

But there is a corn not so sweet.... and when you have to put corn in boil water, you must add a tea spoon of salt. xd

American canned corn tends to be really sweet. You gotta get it on the cob so it's not quite as sweet and that involves a little extra prep. I do like a little corn salsa sometimes in my food. As you guys can see, I love this kind of food. lol. I really wanna learn to make authentic flour and corn tortillas. ;-;

#178 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 03:27 PM

*pops in*

@Rauul you love me. You're just frustrated I don't have a penis :/

*pops out*

*gets back in*

@GetJinxed queres ser meu professor de inglês? Preciso de uma desculpa para te começar a perseguir *rolleyes:

*leaves again*

#179 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 03:30 PM

*pops in*

@Rauul you love me. You're just frustrated I don't have a penis :/

*pops out*

*gets back in*

@GetJinxed queres ser meu professor de inglês? Preciso de uma desculpa para te começar a perseguir *rolleyes:

*leaves again*

I love you too. I don't even care that you don't have a penis.  :rolleyes:

#180 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 03:34 PM

I love you too. I don't even care that you don't have a penis.  :rolleyes:

Hey, I'm not against the idea of a penis free time. Never tried it, but I sure won't die without knowing it.

#181 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 03:51 PM

Hey, I'm not against the idea of a penis free time. Never tried it, but I sure won't die without knowing it.

At the moment I wouldn't mind a penis. At least then I wouldn't feel like my organs are trying to kill each other.

#182 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 04:01 PM

At the moment I wouldn't mind a penis. At least then I wouldn't feel like my organs are trying to kill each other.

That's.. uhhh... Are you sick?

#183 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 04:09 PM

@Susie I'VE BEEN THERE.

If you can't find a... uh solution, you need to find something to relax you to keep your mind away. But... not too away, or you're going to get all shrinked, cold and soon you find yourself not missing it at all and then it's a pain in the ass to get you back up again. Or not, if you're like some peeps.

:rolleyes:

#184 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 04:48 PM

That's.. uhhh... Are you sick?

Spoiler

#185 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 04:55 PM

Awww. Please take caare. (Don't know what else to say so sorry if like it doesn't sound very appropriate or something)

Just woke up again, it's 8.55am. Let's go eat breakfast with my parents, a Sunday breakfast with family! :)

#186 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:00 PM

Spoiler

Aww. I'm sorry. ;-; That sucks.

Birth control has helped mine immensely, not that mine were ever particularly bad, because I have really low estrogen for some odd reason.

So my ultimate chicken and black bean nachos are coming together. Soooooooon.

Enjoy your breakfast @Junjie!

#187 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:02 PM

Awww. Please take caare. (Don't know what else to say so sorry if like it doesn't sound very appropriate or something)

Just woke up again, it's 8.55am. Let's go eat breakfast with my parents, a Sunday breakfast with family! :)

It's 8:01pm here. Just got done eating dinner with my parents. Will be driving back to the apartment in a bit.

Aww. I'm sorry. ;-; That sucks.

Birth control has helped mine immensely, not that mine were ever particularly bad, because I have really low estrogen for some odd reason.

So my ultimate chicken and black bean nachos are coming together. Soooooooon.

Enjoy your breakfast @Junjie!

They usually aren't this bad, so I don't know what's going on.

I used to take BC, but then I stopped, but that was years ago.

Enjoy your nachos! They sound tasty!

#188 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:10 PM

@Susie : Nice! I love eating with my parents really. In fact I do stay with my parents, even now when I have a job and all (yeah I do pay a bit to them for rent and food and all). I know it's the culture in some places to leave home once one finds one's own means or come of age, but it's not particularly so here & it makes economic sense. Plus, I would prob miss their company after a while I guess. xP

@Coops : Wooww that sounds tasty too!! Turns out that my brother has also woken up. So now the whole family gets to eat together, yay~ :D

#189 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:12 PM

@Susie : Nice! I love eating with my parents really. In fact I do stay with my parents, even now when I have a job and all (yeah I do pay a bit to them for rent and food and all). I know it's the culture in some places to leave home once one finds one's own means or come of age, but it's not particularly so here & it makes economic sense. Plus, I would prob miss their company after a while I guess. xP

@Coops : Wooww that sounds tasty too!! Turns out that my brother has also woken up. So now the whole family gets to eat together, yay~ :D

I live about an hour away, but come over to my parent's house on my days off, to see them and do laundry. Free laundry.

#190 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:13 PM

It's 8:01pm here. Just got done eating dinner with my parents. Will be driving back to the apartment in a bit.

They usually aren't this bad, so I don't know what's going on.

I used to take BC, but then I stopped, but that was years ago.

Enjoy your nachos! They sound tasty!

I just put them in the oven.

In case anyone wants to be thoroughly jealous:

Spoiler

My nacho making skills are over 9000. Nacho game is on point.

My side has the jalapenos cuz my husband is a baby back bitch. Will be served with sour cream, avocados and salsa.

#191 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:16 PM

Niice! And haha, free laundry. :p

We're almost at the eating place now, it's just a short few minutes walk from my home. The good thing about Singapore is that it's not too difficult to find a good place to eat within walking distance. XP

Edit: @Coops : Mann thats goooddddd. *salivates already* :p

Edited by Junjie, 02 April 2016 - 05:16 PM.

#192 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:18 PM

Spoiler

My side has the jalapenos cuz my husband is a baby back bitch. Will be served with sour cream, avocados and salsa.

I'm insanely jealous of those nachos!

#193 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:20 PM

Niice! And haha, free laundry. :p

We're almost at the eating place now, it's just a short few minutes walk from my home. The good thing about Singapore is that it's not too difficult to find a good place to eat within walking distance. XP

Edit: @Coops : Mann thats goooddddd. *salivates already* :p

I'm insanely jealous of those nachos!

Just ate the first nacho.

So good. I salted and limed the chips and let them set before topping them and they are perfect. *dies*

#194 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:22 PM

Spoiler

Yo those nachos look amazing. So many olives! Although how can your husband not like jalapeños? Nachos without jalapeños is not the same.

#195 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:22 PM

*diess imagining that* xP

Or rather I would, but coffee has come, so at least I have my own thing now. *sips the nice coffee nicely* :p

#196 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:25 PM

Yo those nachos look amazing. So many olives! Although how can your husband not like jalapeños? Nachos without jalapeños is not the same.

Dude I dunno. Jalapenos and spice really make it, tbh. He can't handle the spice I guess. Meanwhile, I season my food with molten lava because nothing is too hot for me.

*diess imagining that* xP

Or rather I would, but coffee has come, so at least I have my own thing now. *sips the nice coffee nicely* :p

I don't like coffee. >.<

#197 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:30 PM

Dude I dunno. Jalapenos and spice really make it, tbh. He can't handle the spice I guess. Meanwhile, I season my food with molten lava because nothing is too hot for me.

Exactly! I'm always dousing my food with hot sauce or chili peppers. One day I'll be adventurous enough to have "20 chilis" at this Thai restaurant here. 7 - 10 is considered hot enough. Last year I participated in Songkran (Thai New Year) which was a huge water gun fight, super cool. Remember meeting some Caucasians who were telling me that this dish is "super spicy" and I thought to myself "I'll believe it when it try it" well... It was and I had to eat a lot of rice with it. So good though

#198 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:30 PM

Mwahahaha, that means the coffee is mine, alll miine~ xPP

Be right back, in the middle of the breakfast now..

#199 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:33 PM

Exactly! I'm always dousing my food with hot sauce or chili peppers. One day I'll be adventurous enough to have "20 chilis" at this Thai restaurant here. 7 - 10 is considered hot enough. Last year I participated in Songkran (Thai New Year) which was a huge water gun fight, super cool. Remember meeting some Caucasians who were telling me that this dish is "super spicy" and I thought to myself "I'll believe it when it try it" well... It was and I had to eat a lot of rice with it. So good though

I loooove spice so much. I'm about as white as it gets haha. I went to a Mexican restaurant once and the waiter didn't believe I'd eat just straight jalapeno cuz I'm this tiny white chick. He brought some out and I'm just eating that bitch seeds and all. I wanna find a place that serves legit ghost pepper. I love chili peppers too. 

Mwahahaha, that means the coffee is mine, alll miine~ xPP

Be right back, in the middle of the breakfast now..

Enjoy!

#200 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 April 2016 - 05:38 PM

I don't like coffee. >.<

I don't do spicy foods.

Nor coffee

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 100 post day, dont spam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users