Win items with my Neopets Quizzes!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 jordinec

jordinec
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 03:07 PM

Hi there!

I have made a Neopets Quiz, and I will do this more times in the future. You can win some nice prizes if you are one of the best 5.

Riskless

I know this sounds very unreliable, because when people say that they give things away, it often is a scam. But there is really no risk, I will never ask for your password.

Why?

I use the Abrosia Autobuyer from this site, and I sell the items. But, except using the Autobuyer, I don't play Neopets. I'm just curious what items I will get with the Autobuyer, and how good it works. So, I sell the items I get, but I do nothing with the NPs. So I wanna give it way. But not everything at once, but with quizzes.

How?

It's very easy. I have made a quiz on Kahoot. If you wanna join, this is how it works:

- Go to www.kahoot.it

- If there are enough people at the same time interested, I will give the 'PIN' of my quiz, then you can join.

- Then you have to give a nickname. Use your NeoCodex username as your nickname.

- If you are a winner, you can send me your Neopets username, that you want me to send the prize to, in a private message.

- There are 20 questions. The faster your answer (if correct), the more points.

- It's a 'live' quiz, so everybody play the quiz at the same time. I only start the quiz when there are at least 10 participants.

- If you end 1st to 5th, you win a prize. I send the prize as a gift on Neopets.

That's it!

For the first quiz, the prizes are:

1. Tyrannian Paint Brush

2. Basic Golden Nerkmid

3. One Hundred Dubloon Coin

4. Purple Negg

5. Mag Codestone

Sorry if my English is bad, I'm Dutch.

I have no idea if there are many people online now. If there are enough people interested now, we can play the first quiz now. If not, we can play it tomorrow. It's very late here now, so if there are not enough people, I'm gonna sleep. So, if you're interested, leave a message in this topic. Then I give the PIN you need to join the quiz. Otherwise I do tomorrow.

Speak you soon, or tomorrow!

3467wue.png

Edited by neopetsquiz, 04 April 2016 - 03:22 PM.

#2 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2016 - 03:11 PM

This is a really nice idea, but I'd advise anyone to not use their Neopets' usernames as nicknames for the game. Not everyone plays nice and that may lead to reports to TNT. :/

Good luck!

#3 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2016 - 03:14 PM

Honestly... one post.. enter your neopets username, sounds a bit fishy to me.

#4 jordinec

jordinec
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 03:15 PM

Thanks haha!

Yeah, that's true. Then people can use their NeoCodex username! That's more safer, indeed.

#5 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2016 - 03:15 PM

I always try to see the best of people. THERE'S STILL HOPE.

#6 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2016 - 03:16 PM

I always try to see the best of people. THERE'S STILL HOPE.

True, I'm just a pessimist so what can I say

#7 jordinec

jordinec
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 03:20 PM

This is a really nice idea, but I'd advise anyone to not use their Neopets' usernames as nicknames for the game. Not everyone plays nice and that may lead to reports to TNT. :/

Good luck!

True! People can use their NeoCodex username for the quiz, and if you're a winner you can send me the Neopets username that you want me to send the item to, in a private message. Also changed in the first message!

Edited by neopetsquiz, 04 April 2016 - 03:20 PM.

#8 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2016 - 03:24 PM

...after these replies that feels fishier...

#9 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2016 - 03:25 PM

I agree.

#10 jordinec

jordinec
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 03:30 PM

I agree.

If you don't trust it, don't do it.

I don't know the risk if I don't ask for your password. I hope the winners will reply that this is fair, when it's played.

But I understand the distrust haha.

#11 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2016 - 03:46 PM

This sounds fuunn, though the prizes aren't reaallyy attractive enough to risk giving out my Neopets username given the circumstances honestly, and given that you are new and all. But thaankss for coming up with this regardless, I guess!

When you are more established in this place (including getting some good feedback from the trading post here that you are safe to deal with), perhaps you could then host a contest on the general contests board or so? Preferably with better prizes and all perhaps. :p I think that would then work!

#12 jordinec

jordinec
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 03:59 PM

This sounds fuunn, though the prizes aren't reaallyy attractive enough to risk giving out my Neopets username given the circumstances honestly, and given that you are new and all. But thaankss for coming up with this regardless, I guess!

When you are more established in this place (including getting some good feedback from the trading post here that you are safe to deal with), perhaps you could then host a contest on the general contests board or so? Preferably with better prizes and all perhaps. :p I think that would then work!

Yeah, I know the prizes aren't worth millions of NPs, but with this kind of prizes I can make more quizzes. And if I get a really expensive item with Abrosia Autobuyer, and I sell it, of course I use the earnings for the prizes. So in the future there will be better prizes!

And indeed, some positive feedback after the first quiz would really work. But I'm sure that will be alright.

I'm gonna sleep now, I hope I can run the first quiz tomorrow. Goodnight/day everyone!

#13 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2016 - 04:11 PM

Yeah, I know the prizes aren't worth millions of NPs, but with this kind of prizes I can make more quizzes. And if I get a really expensive item with Abrosia Autobuyer, and I sell it, of course I use the earnings for the prizes. So in the future there will be better prizes!

And indeed, some positive feedback after the first quiz would really work. But I'm sure that will be alright.

I'm gonna sleep now, I hope I can run the first quiz tomorrow. Goodnight/day everyone!

Ah yeah, I suppose that would make sense. All the best for your quiz regardless, and have a good rest!

#14 jordinec

jordinec
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 04:13 PM

Ah yeah, I suppose that would make sense. All the best for your quiz regardless, and have a good rest!

Thankyou! :)

#15 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2016 - 04:19 PM

Your username should be "TOTALLYNOTTNT"

#16 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2016 - 04:22 PM

Wait, was he in Validating all along, or did I only just catch that?

#17 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2016 - 04:23 PM

Wait, was he in Validating all along, or did I only just catch that?

He's been like that.

#18 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2016 - 04:29 PM

Ah, I see.

That's...even more suspicious now. o.O As much as I didn't want to be unduly suspicious of what might have been a fun quiz ('not unduly' meaning, would still not join hahaha)

#19 jordinec

jordinec
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 04:39 PM

Ah, I see.

That's...even more suspicious now. o.O As much as I didn't want to be unduly suspicious of what might have been a fun quiz ('not unduly' meaning, would still not join hahaha)

That was because this is a new account. It's validated now.

#20 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2016 - 05:24 PM

Hmmm okay.

To do the item transfers, in order to gain some trustworthiness, you might want to link up with a middleman whom you can transfer the items to first, and then who can then pass the items along.

...More info about middlemen, and who they are etc, in the Trading Post forum accessible after 10 posts though. :p
(It's actually against the rules to leak info listed only in non public forums so you'll have to find out who they are on your own I'm afraid)

#21 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2016 - 05:39 PM

Hmmm okay.

To do the item transfers, in order to gain some trustworthiness, you might want to link up with a middleman whom you can transfer the items to first, and then who can then pass the items along.

...More info about middlemen, and who they are etc, in the Trading Post forum accessible after 10 posts though. :p
(It's actually against the rules to leak info listed only in non public forums so you'll have to find out who they are on your own I'm afraid)

He'll have to wait a week as well to be able to do any trading/access our TP which has the middleman list in it. 

#22 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 April 2016 - 07:41 PM

Yeahh. It's probably worth the wait, though! Sorry @neopetsquiz , I usually prefer being more welcoming but, one's Neopets usernames happen to be one of the more sensitive data one can share, in a place that's still mainly a Neopets cheating community. xD

Hence the mention about middlemen, about you sounding dodgy when the first thing you do is open a quiz which would require sending in username etc by the way. Saying this cos I'm not sure if you might have caught it, and are wondering about the response in this thread so far. :)

#23 jordinec

jordinec
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 12:28 AM

Hmmm okay.

If people want a middleman that's okay! Thanks for the ideas to make it more credible.

He'll have to wait a week as well to be able to do any trading/access our TP which has the middleman list in it. 

If I have to wait a week, then we can wait a week untill the first quiz. Or, if enough peolple want, I can send it on my own, only in the first week. Then I'll just send it as a gift, or if people want it on another way (if they are afraid that TNT will see something for example), I can set up a trade with the prize, and then the winner can offer some junk on it.

If people still don't trust it, then you also can give the username of a side account, even less risk haha.

Yeahh. It's probably worth the wait, though! Sorry @neopetsquiz , I usually prefer being more welcoming but, one's Neopets usernames happen to be one of the more sensitive data one can share, in a place that's still mainly a Neopets cheating community. xD

Hence the mention about middlemen, about you sounding dodgy when the first thing you do is open a quiz which would require sending in username etc by the way. Saying this cos I'm not sure if you might have caught it, and are wondering about the response in this thread so far. :)

No problem haha! I really understand the distrust because normally nobody gives away items for free. And this is a new account, I'm here for longer. (Hardly ever on the forums, but I'm longer a user on NeoCodex). I can confirm that by responsing with my older account here, if people want it. I want to have an apart account for this, because it will likely be a lot of mail, and I wanted a username that is about the quiz. :)

And if people don't want to give their username on a cheating site where everybody can see it, you also can use your neocodex username, and send me (or the middleman) the username in a private message.

#24 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2016 - 12:47 AM

And this is a new account, I'm here for longer. (Hardly ever on the forums, but I'm longer a user on NeoCodex). I can confirm that by responsing with my older account here, if people want it. I want to have an apart account for this, because it will likely be a lot of mail, and I wanted a username that is about the quiz. :)

I'm actually curious now huh. Could you response with the "older account" then, if only for my curiosity? :p

#25 jordinec

jordinec
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 April 2016 - 01:08 AM

I'm actually curious now huh. Could you response with the "older account" then, if only for my curiosity? :p

Here I am :')

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users