...How did it get from there, to being unhappy with life?? XD

Also. @GetJinxed @Katya tag taaggg

#452 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:20 PM

@GetJinxed respeitinho pá que eu tenho idade para ser tua.... eh irmã mais velha vá

#453 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Irmã irmã  :wub:

...How did it get from there, to being unhappy with life?? XD

Female logic :agree:

Edited by GetJinxed, 29 April 2016 - 06:21 PM.

#454 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

@Junjie it's a portuguese expression, it doesn't work in english I suppose lmao

#455 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:21 PM

Yeah not at all xD I understood what she meant though  :lol2: She cray  :rolleyes:

#456 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:22 PM

Alguém anda com falta de chouriça no nalguedo.

#457 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:24 PM

Queres?  :wub:

... sorry  :lol2:

#458 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:37 PM

I loove you Portugese/Brazilian/etc guys reallyy. You all are soo coolll~ :wub: x3

#459 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 06:40 PM

Portuguese*

We rule this shiet place  ;)

#460 Arnold

Arnold
  • 33 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 08:11 PM

Alguém anda com falta de chouriça no nalguedo.

xD That works in spanish.

A alguien le falta su chorizo entre las nalgas; or Te falta el chorizo portuano.

#461 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:29 PM

Today's Game: Sutek's Tomb.

Scores to beat: 3250 (AAA) / 200 (Abi)

Prizes: gif_ddy18_ldtapestry.gif               gif_ddy18_deslupestatue.gif                  gif_ddy18_ldvase.gif

AAA (Wearable)    /         Abi (Gift)          /      Daily (Wearable -- Can be traded for +2 Intelligence)

AOB Codes (*Please read the notes for the code today*):
Spoiler

Legit In-Game Codes:
Spoiler

Edited by Junjie, 30 April 2016 - 04:02 AM.

#462 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:44 PM

Um, wow. Another really boring game. And since the DD is over soon we're going to see.. what, something from Brightvale and Kiko Lake and/or Roo Island? Looking at the map, it doesn't look like we'll get a Shenkuu or Moltara game. Weird, because we got two Altador ones (and neither were particularly good)

Unless the path taken is about to get more ridiculous.

#463 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:55 PM

Play Easy mode if you use AoB. Score will not skyrocket too fast as compared to hard.

Also try to make horizontal matches not vertical ones.

Just leave the game at the time run out page for a very long while before sending.

Um, wow. Another really boring game. And since the DD is over soon we're going to see.. what, something from Brightvale and Kiko Lake and/or Roo Island? Looking at the map, it doesn't look like we'll get a Shenkuu or Moltara game. Weird, because we got two Altador ones (and neither were particularly good)

Unless the path taken is about to get more ridiculous.

There is not that many games in the remaining lands like Moltara, Brightvale and Shenkuu so i dont mind skipping them.

More likely it will be the cloud raider or shenkuu warrior for shunkuu, SMELT for Moltara and Biscuit Brigade for BV.

Kiko lake might be Kookia. Just hoping it will not end with Gummy dice for Roos.

Edit: 2000 is the avatar score. So beating AAA will give you an avatar if you dont already have it.

Edited by Ka1, 30 April 2016 - 12:19 AM.

#464 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 12:13 AM

Note for score sending / AOB: This is apparently a slow game which takes time to rack up the points. So if you are doing either, a safe time would be about 10 minutes or so, by the way.

#465 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 01:05 AM

Another tip for using the AoB: be careful not to clear more than 4 tiles. The wildcards will appear like crazy. I couldn't even end the game I had to refresh because my score was nonstop clearing 8+ tiles and climbing beyond 13k.

#466 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 01:08 AM

scary little AoB that was... 

on another note... high score for the game- 199,978. oooook. I think my crazy 20k+ score should be okay (with a bit of wait time). lol

#467 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 01:13 AM

on another note... high score for the game- 199,978. oooook. I think my crazy 20k+ score should be okay (with a bit of wait time). lol

Yeahhh I couldn't even end my game because it kept climbing like crazy and there was no end to all the wildcards. I had to restart a few times. Just waiting out with my score of 6k now lol.

#468 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 01:14 AM

Lol yeah I saw the high score table for this game, was like whaatt, I'll just keep to 3000+ score. xD

Another tip for using the AoB: be careful not to clear more than 4 tiles. The wildcards will appear like crazy. I couldn't even end the game I had to refresh because my score was nonstop clearing 8+ tiles and climbing beyond 13k.

Thankss, added it to the notes under the AOB Code spoiler of my list. Was a bit apprehensive to add this code today actually but seems like the only available code on the forums.

#469 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 01:15 AM

It's annoying because you can't even end the game until the combos are done lol.

#470 Gallismith

Gallismith
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 01:16 AM

I used the wild card AoB, but I also used speedhack too. While I used the AoB, I had speedhack at 0.5 so the wild cards weren't crazy fast then I reverted the AoB code and turned off the speedhack, finished playing normally until the hourglass ran out.

#471 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 01:24 AM

Sighs.

Posted in the Sutek's Tomb topic in the Flash AOB forum too. In case anyone just checks there directly for codes. The existing notes there gives some warning, but not enough for today's DD it seems. xD

#472 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 01:29 AM

Sighs.

Posted in the Sutek's Tomb topic in the Flash AOB forum too. In case anyone just checks there directly for codes. The existing notes there gives some warning, but not enough for today's DD it seems. xD

Don't worry. I'm sure @Katya will update the main post and will include the notes. x)

#473 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 01:33 AM

Don't worry. I'm sure @Katya will update the main post and will include the notes. x)

Yeahh. All my efforts generally are in the domain of "post useful info/tips for early DD use before Katya becomes available" here really. xD

But y'know. If both you and Prisca were caught out at this time. Others may be too, and they may be less experienced to do safe things with the timing and score, that's why I'm posting now. :p

I used the wild card AoB, but I also used speedhack too. While I used the AoB, I had speedhack at 0.5 so the wild cards weren't crazy fast then I reverted the AoB code and turned off the speedhack, finished playing normally until the hourglass ran out.

Would add this too, sounds like a fantastic idea...except that I'm not familiar enough with Speedhack. xD

And adding it in would prob need a mini-tutorial on this feature, to anyone not familiar with it already (including how to use it on Chrome if it blocks that for example, I heard that it might).

I think I will just leave your post to mention it, but thankss for the useful suggestion yes yess!!

Edit: Nevermind, striked that out, see post below this one.

Edited by Junjie, 30 April 2016 - 01:59 AM.

#474 Ka1

Ka1
  • 955 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 01:51 AM

Do you know that using the speedhack will almost always get you a ticket to ice-land?

Do not use it at all. The speedhack do something to the game which can be detected if I remember correctly.

#475 firedrops

firedrops
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 02:29 AM

I just reverted the aob once it reached the score :) And, then I gave it like 5-6 minutes after I was done.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: here we go again, dd, daily dare, aaa, abigail, games, insanity, aob, ss, im 2 old 4 dis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users