• Please log in to reply
655 replies to this topic

#501 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:33 AM

Exactly! I'd like to try it on hard mode and see how high I can get the score to be haha

You can do it, as long as you don't send a score with an impossible time, you can enjoy it :p

God knows how many times I've done it

#502 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:39 AM

They say the review score is like 100k or something hahahaha

#503 Sadist

Sadist
  • 115 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:42 AM

You can do it, as long as you don't send a score with an impossible time, you can enjoy it :p

God knows how many times I've done it

Oh? Maybe I should!

They say the review score is like 100k or something hahahaha

That's kind of crazy! I don't see how that score is even remotely possible without cheating haha

#504 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:49 AM

When I got really into AoB, I did a lot of research for every game (I'm obsessed), and from what I gathered in the neoboards, people said those folks with really high scores get them while playing in zen mode and they spend several HOURS doing it - think about 8-9 hours of playing.

O__O

I don't know how true that might be, though. I already find it a pain in the ass to use the AoB and spend only 15 minutes playing it lmao

#505 Sadist

Sadist
  • 115 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:51 AM

When I got really into AoB, I did a lot of research for every game (I'm obsessed), and from what I gathered in the neoboards, people said those folks with really high scores get them while playing in zen mode and they spend several HOURS doing it - think about 8-9 hours of playing.

O__O

I don't know how true that might be, though. I already find it a pain in the ass to use the AoB and spend only 15 minutes playing it lmao

F that shit. I tried to get Meepit Juice Break that way back in the day. I got about 30 minutes in and was like noooooo thank you!

#506 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:51 AM

O__O

Oh myy godd.

Even thinking about waiting 9 hours for a scoresend...pretty insane to me. xD (think of all the autobuys you'd miss outtt)

#507 Sadist

Sadist
  • 115 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 07:56 AM

Oh myy godd.

Even thinking about waiting 9 hours for a scoresend...pretty insane to me. xD (think of all the autobuys you'd miss outtt)

Too many to make it worth it haha! It would be my luck to get an error sending the score too

#508 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:04 AM

Hello I need to be an idiot again for a second.

what's the format for multi log ins in the scoresender? I can't figure it out

#509 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:12 AM

Hello I need to be an idiot again for a second.

what's the format for multi log ins in the scoresender? I can't figure it out

I'm not really sure what do you mean by "multi log ins". 

If you want to SS with multiple accounts simultaneously you need to open as many instances of the program manager as you need.

If you just want to SS one account after the other (not simultaneously) you have to close the SS and open it again from the program manager - at least, that's the only thing that works for me, because once logged in, I'm not able to log out.

#510 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:14 AM

I'm not really sure what do you mean by "multi log ins". 

If you want to SS with multiple accounts simultaneously you need to open as many instances of the program manager as you need.

If you just want to SS one account after the other (not simultaneously) you have to close the SS and open it again from the program manager - at least, that's the only thing that works for me, because once logged in, I'm not able to log out.

I mean with the multiple log in feature. You have to upload a document to it, but I don't know what format it needs for the accounts like

I tried like this username:password and that didn't really work.

#511 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:17 AM

I mean with the multiple log in feature. You have to upload a document to it, but I don't know what format it needs for the accounts like

Oh, I think I remember that being implemented last year for AC. Eefi did it, right?

Let me see if I can find the thread.

#512 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:17 AM

I'd advise you not to run that feature to be honest :/ I've tried that feature with 3 accounts and got banned after the 2nd / 3rd day. I think it's because it sends the same games on all accounts. If it could make it somehow randomize the list it'd be fine.

Anyways the syntax is : 

account1,password1,proxyuser:proxypassword@proxyaddress.com:port

account1,password1,proxyaddress.com:port
account2
,password2

1 per line  :p

Thread here : http://www.neocodex....account-update/

Edited by GetJinxed, 30 April 2016 - 08:18 AM.

#513 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:19 AM

Well, derp I got ninja'd again.

#514 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:21 AM

Well, derp I got ninja'd again.

You can NEVER beat me  :reaper:

#515 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:26 AM

You can NEVER beat me  :reaper:

My machete can beat you any time *shrug*

#516 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:29 AM

My machete can beat you any time *shrug*

So can mine  :rolleyes:

#517 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 30 April 2016 - 09:46 AM

I'd advise you not to run that feature to be honest :/ I've tried that feature with 3 accounts and got banned after the 2nd / 3rd day. I think it's because it sends the same games on all accounts. If it could make it somehow randomize the list it'd be fine.

Anyways the syntax is : 

1 per line  :p

Thread here : http://www.neocodex....account-update/

Proxy support too?

Oh that really is nice. Thanks a ton!

#518 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 11:36 AM

Proxy support too?

Oh that really is nice. Thanks a ton!

Be careful with those accounts, mate.

We YOU will need them in one month. :rolleyes:

#519 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 30 April 2016 - 11:41 AM

Be careful with those accounts, mate.

We YOU will need them in one month. :rolleyes:

TRUE, I was going to sell my accounts, until I won a contest. Picked the game back up and I'm fucking PUMPED to help bring Codex to victory.

#520 Bendida

Bendida
  • 354 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 12:43 PM

I decided to play the game legit today, it's quite easy to reach the score needed for AAA. In memory of the good old days when I actually thought the game is cool and when I knew nothing about cheating :)

#521 firedrops

firedrops
  • 289 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 05:31 PM

I decided to play the game legit today, it's quite easy to reach the score needed for AAA. In memory of the good old days when I actually thought the game is cool and when I knew nothing about cheating :)

Good times. Usually I only beat like half of the AAA challenges.

My hand eye coordination is really bad. Too much sensory information for my hands to keep up with xD

#522 Xwiint

Xwiint
  • 211 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:14 PM

So...when exactly is daily dare over? I need to catch up so I can get the gold trophy.

I don't know how you guys do multiple accounts for SSing...it's hard enough to keep track of one, honestly.

#523 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 08:17 PM

2 more days! Just the May 1, and then May 2, and that's it~

#524 IamDaniel

IamDaniel
  • 197 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 10:36 PM

Seriously can't wait for it to finish already  :unsure:

#525 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 April 2016 - 10:37 PM

The second last challenge is starting in half an hour :) Just a little more left to go!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: here we go again, dd, daily dare, aaa, abigail, games, insanity, aob, ss, im 2 old 4 dis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users