• Please log in to reply
477 replies to this topic

#151 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2016 - 12:44 AM

So... We're going to join a team together again? Or do we just pick different teams on our own?

Join a team together! Which team it is will be revealed later. ;)

(Private, Retired, and Staff members will get to know earlier...)

#152 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2016 - 12:45 AM

Is it sad I can say I've never competed in the AC? I rejoined neo after a hiatus just as the Altador plot came out, and life took place and I never got to compete after that...this year I may actually get to get in on it and help out team codex!

That's not sad, the AC is SUPER BORING.

#153 AllTheWayToVictory

AllTheWayToVictory
  • 229 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 12:49 AM

Join a team together! Which team it is will be revealed later. ;)
(Private, Retired, and Staff members will get to know earlier...)

Ah! Good! But when? I know those members will know first but does anyone have any idea if the team is already chosen or when will it be chosen? Also when will it be announced publicly to us? :p

#154 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2016 - 12:56 AM

Ah! Good! But when? I know those members will know first but does anyone have any idea if the team is already chosen or when will it be chosen? Also when will it be announced publicly to us? :p

Nyaah nyaahh not telling yoouuu Dx

#155 AllTheWayToVictory

AllTheWayToVictory
  • 229 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 01:01 AM

Nyaah nyaahh not telling yoouuu Dx

*sobs* :(

I don't think I'd be as free as last year though, so I think I'd be doing less to the team.
But well ugh... On a side note I'm still not sure if I'd like to join team codex or join my usual team. lol

#156 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2016 - 01:10 AM

*sobs* :(

I don't think I'd be as free as last year though, so I think I'd be doing less to the team.
But well ugh... On a side note I'm still not sure if I'd like to join team codex or join my usual team. lol

what's your usual team? :) considering your username, you should totally join us. :p

i reckon team codex will be chosen after we find out what JS has in store for us. they plan on changing the rules of AC to make it better. we need to wait for the AC announcement in neopets. for all we know, JS can auto-assign teams for everyone and it can totally mess everything up.

#157 AllTheWayToVictory

AllTheWayToVictory
  • 229 posts

Posted 13 May 2016 - 01:54 AM

NO! Not random assign! :( (But if one has many shells or they don't care what's their "main" then this is not quite useful I'd say. lol) Ikr? I joined Codex because I kinda want to win in AC, but then later I went back to my usual team because I love it. (Very ironic isn't it? lol) I still prefer to keep my usual team chose secret atm, maybe I'll tell you guys later. :p

#158 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2016 - 05:09 AM

Is the Neocodex team going to be available for everyone or only advanced+ or something?

#159 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2016 - 05:13 AM

Is the Neocodex team going to be available for everyone or only advanced+ or something?

Everyone! Well, at least that was the practice it seems. It's just that, Private and onwards get to decide / find out earlier or something apparently. But afterwards they do open it to everyone, subject to a post/joindate requirement or something (for actual clearer details ask someone who has participated before sorryy :p)

#160 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2016 - 05:47 AM

Thanks for the information! I participated in some years but I didn't know if that year was going to be different haha

#161 Guest_iCarly_*

Guest_iCarly_*

Posted 13 May 2016 - 06:38 AM

Everyone! Well, at least that was the practice it seems. It's just that, Private and onwards get to decide / find out earlier or something apparently. But afterwards they do open it to everyone, subject to a post/joindate requirement or something (for actual clearer details ask someone who has participated before sorryy :p)

Damn I thought just staff knew, not private too.

I really hope I get private now omg

#162 Guppie

Guppie
  • 1285 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2016 - 07:28 AM

I'll probably switch my main to a side partway through and play for codex on the side, but my main is loyal

#163 Jelly

Jelly
  • 68 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2016 - 11:39 AM

I have zero allegiance. Team Codex!

#164 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2016 - 01:35 PM

Private and up can see the team choice earlier than advanced+ or below, but only staff decides on the team. Of course, staff know the team before private+ members do.

The post count requirement, rank requirement, and registration requirement, to view the AC section changed depending on what day it was:

Here's last year's requirements:

Before May 23

• 50 non-spam posts
  • 2 week old account
  • Advanced Subscription and higher

May 23

• 50 non-spam posts
  • 2 week old account

May 25

• 25 non-spam posts
  • Member for 24 hours

For the AC section, leaks, of course, are not allowed. Last year if you leaked, it was a 10% warn, as per rule 4.2

4.2 - NeoCodex does not tolerate people who leak advanced/retired member information. Any information gained is meant for private and personal use. Do not share, distribute, and/or give any information, programs, tutorials, or 'private' material. Information is to stay in its corresponding area.

• 4.2.1 - For mild offenses, such as leaking MP/Lenny answers, or voting decisions of small importance, the offending person will be given a 10% warn, and be put on probation, or lose their position/privilege if appropriate. Any re-offense in a two month period will instantly result in them losing their position or privilege and another 10% warn.
  • 4.2.2 - For severe offenses, such as leaking critical source code, 'trade secrets', voting decisions of signficant importance, etc.., the offending person will lose their position/privilege, and a 30% warn given.

#165 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2016 - 01:45 PM

Damn i remember I kinda spammed my 50 first posts just to see the team we were going for and I didn't even get to redeem my award. (forgot to screenshot the SS'er) FML  :rolleyes: But it was hella worth it. All the drama and the hot topics about AC! Can't wait tbh :p

#166 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2016 - 02:00 PM

Thank youu for clarifying @KyloRen !

Damn i remember I kinda spammed my 50 first posts just to see the team we were going for and I didn't even get to redeem my award. (forgot to screenshot the SS'er) FML  :rolleyes: But it was hella worth it. All the drama and the hot topics about AC! Can't wait tbh :p

Heee sounds funn~ :D

#167 bigdix

bigdix
  • 150 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 08:06 AM

Oh boy what a time to come back to this game. Did the prize page close down already? I can't seem to access it and I never redeemed anything. Not that it really matters but I would at least want to use those points I worked so very hard for.

Edit: It seems it did close. There go my points, I guess I'll just get some more this year and forget to use them again.

Edited by bigdix, 16 May 2016 - 08:26 AM.

#168 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:09 PM

Wow, that was pretty quick to close then!

#169 kbexx

kbexx
  • 45 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 03:57 PM

Well I guess I need to post more??!!

I'm such a lurker though lol

#170 Sony

Sony
  • 47 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 03:59 PM

wasnt fearieland going to be the team this year?

im down for whatever if i get the chance to

#171 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:01 PM

wasnt fearieland going to be the team this year?

im down for whatever if i get the chance to

We never said that :p

Everyone will know our team verrrry soon ;)

#172 bigdix

bigdix
  • 150 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 01:23 AM

It's Brightvale, neoleaks told me so.

#173 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 01:34 AM

We have Juan, we have neoleaks, now we only need Lucy to wrap this up perfectly.

#174 AllTheWayToVictory

AllTheWayToVictory
  • 229 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 01:59 AM

Which Lucy though? Are you thinking who I'm thinking? XD

#175 testing321123

testing321123
  • 76 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 02:16 AM

How is this suppose to work?

Getting Neocodex members to join a single specific team and cheat their way to first? :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users