Photo

Altador Cup IS Coming Back!

• Please log in to reply
477 replies to this topic

#201 Falcons2019

Falcons2019
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 03:45 PM

Hi guys. I am Scott and I am looking to join your team this year... Where do I sign-up?

#202 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 03:52 PM

How is the drama already this funny, we're more than a week before AC

edit: this thread is my current favourite: AC is rigged, winners predetermined, points have no impact on standings. Please tell me this is a troll because I don't want to believe anyone is this stupid

Edited by jaredyne, 17 May 2016 - 03:58 PM.

#203 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 03:53 PM

Hi guys. I am Scott and I am looking to join your team this year... Where do I sign-up?

Hi Scott. Team details will be posted when the team gets figured out (not saying it hasn't been done already) in a section that has requirements to enter, usually account age, account rank and post count. Requirements are being determined, but we've got a pretty good idea of what they're supposed to be. Don't want any leakers or spies knowing anything.

#204 Falcons2019

Falcons2019
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:04 PM

Hi Scott. Team details will be posted when the team gets figured out (not saying it hasn't been done already) in a section that has requirements to enter, usually account age, account rank and post count. Requirements are being determined, but we've got a pretty good idea of what they're supposed to be. Don't want any leakers or spies knowing anything.

Oh ya I understand, but I saw someone say it was Brightvale earlier in this thread is that true?

#205 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:05 PM

Oh ya I understand, but I saw someone say it was Brightvale earlier in this thread is that true?

The actual team is not out yet to members it seems (I don't know it myself :p)

#206 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:06 PM

I will not confirm nor deny anything at this time. Nothing is to be taken as true or false until the reveal. Believe what you wish to believe. Super secrets *shuush*. 

The actual team is not out yet to members it seems (I don't know it myself  :p)

This. Regular members should wait before they decide something is true or false until they know the team. Don't want anyone accidentally believing something is true and joining the wrong team without checking the reveal.

#207 Falcons2019

Falcons2019
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:10 PM

Oh okay thanks! When does the reveal normally take place?

#208 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:12 PM

Oh okay thanks! When does the reveal normally take place?

Private and up members will get the reveal first a couple days or more before everyone else. Adv+ members are next, with regular members getting the reveal last, which has usually been towards the end of the countdown clock. It also depends on when the team gets decided, and when the staff decides to reveal, so the date can change year to year. 

#209 Falcons2019

Falcons2019
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:20 PM

Private and up members will get the reveal first a couple days or more before everyone else. Adv+ members are next, with regular members getting the reveal last, which has usually been towards the end of the countdown clock. It also depends on when the team gets decided, and when the staff decides to reveal, so the date can change year to year. 

Oh okay thank you!

#210 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:31 PM

I am trying really hard to get to 500 non-spamming posts so I can be Advance+ to find out a little earlier! Plus, I want to be active enough or well known enough that I can move up in rank lol.

#211 princesspeach

princesspeach
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:33 PM

i love AC. hope i can join team codex  ;)

#212 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:44 PM

I am trying really hard to get to 500 non-spamming posts so I can be Advance+ to find out a little earlier! Plus, I want to be active enough or well known enough that I can move up in rank lol.

Just having 500 posts will not guarantee you get adv+. Nothing is really a guarantee for adv+, but being active, contributing, not spamming (I thank you for that), and being friendly are things that help.

#213 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:49 PM

Just having 500 posts will not guarantee you get adv+. Nothing is really a guarantee for adv+, but being active, contributing, not spamming (I thank you for that), and being friendly are things that help.

Well, I am definitely friendly! Anyways, that's my goal for this summer! :)

#214 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:52 PM

Well, I am definitely friendly! Anyways, that's my goal for this summer! :)

It's a good goal to have! Good luck with it! :) 

#215 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:52 PM

All the best for it thenn! There's no guarantees as mentioned but your posts indeed don't seem spammy so that's a good sign. I'm sure you'll at least be able to hit 500 posts non-spammily within the summer based on them. :)

#216 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 08:47 PM

It's a good goal to have! Good luck with it! :)

Thank you! :)

All the best for it thenn! There's no guarantees as mentioned but your posts indeed don't seem spammy so that's a good sign. I'm sure you'll at least be able to hit 500 posts non-spammily within the summer based on them. :)

Thanks as well!

My biggest thing is making new friends on here! I want to establish trade cred and also do another Advanced member give away like I did last summer! That was fun!

#217 AllTheWayToVictory

AllTheWayToVictory
  • 229 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:38 PM

Well, as someone who doesn't really know what to contribute to this site at all (I haven't even risk on my accounts to cheat and get any list... yet?), I'm hoping when I reach 500 posts I can get an Advanced+. lol

#218 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:41 PM

mmm brightvale

#219 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:46 PM

Well, as someone who doesn't really know what to contribute to this site at all (I haven't even risk on my accounts to cheat and get any list... yet?), I'm hoping when I reach 500 posts I can get an Advanced+. lol

Hehe don't worry about it, just post without spamming, and it helps being helpful and friendly to people in general as well. If you continue with that, your chances of getting Adv+ after hitting 500 posts would indeed be quite decent, because the main criteria relates not to any particularly exceptional criteria (although of course that's helpful if you do have that), but simply to 500 posts of non-spam as a contribution to forum activity and discussions in general :)

Source: http://www.neocodex....ks-for-dummies/

#220 AllTheWayToVictory

AllTheWayToVictory
  • 229 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:49 PM

Ah good, I was thinking I don't see how I can contribute a lot from solely 500 posts. :p I can be friendly, and try to be helpful (but I'm kind of a n00b compare to most of you lol). :p

#221 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:55 PM

It's Brightvale, neoleaks told me so.

He said it's brightvale so it much be true. Go join brightvale the moment you see signups open. You won't regret it.

#222 AllTheWayToVictory

AllTheWayToVictory
  • 229 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 10:01 PM

How would that be untrue if it can somehow beat KL in a game (SlSl or MSN?)? :D

#223 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 10:15 PM

Yes please join BV but only if you are going to max otherwise I don't want you.

Edited by Outsider, 17 May 2016 - 10:16 PM.

#224 AllTheWayToVictory

AllTheWayToVictory
  • 229 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 10:23 PM

Oh nooo... I can't max..... *sobs*

#225 Outsider

Outsider
  • THE YOOYUNATER

• 2103 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 10:24 PM

Don't worry about not being able to max, Faerieland is always looking for new recruits.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users