Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 May 2016 - 11:12 PM

POPULAR POST!

Coop's Avatar Lending Service

# Safe Lends: 115

I am offering this service, for free, to all members who meet these requirements:

107+ posts

3+ months at Neocodex

I like you

Cat gifs help

If you want to borrow anything, please PM me with avatar lending as the subject and describe what you need lent. I will only lend to your main. I do not lend to shells and sides -- do not ask me to borrow it on your sides and shells. If you send yourself my item to sides and shells to borrow it, you will have disrespected my trust. And you will wear the shame bell. Also, I will publicly announce that you betrayed my trust for all of Codex. :lol:

hqdefault.jpg

I reserve the right to refuse to lend you and I don't have to tell you why.

Currently Available

Items

pantdeviltaunt.gifchokato.gifletitsnow.gifqueenfyora.gifzaffydoubleagent.gifmeowclops_close.gifgrarrlwarrior.gifsuperpea.gifevilpoogle.gif

Note: I do not have a pea chia. Do not ask to borrow the SuAP until you have a pea.

Note #2: MSPP, Meowclops and SuAP are duped. So borrow at your own risk.

Note #3: The ITTPD is one item.

Last update: 07/25/18

#2 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:32 AM

what if we want to borrow the shame bell

#3 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:36 AM

what if we want to borrow the shame bell

I mean, I guess if you're into that sorta thing.  :rolleyes:

#4 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:42 AM

*ring ring riingg*

Hii I'm Junjie, I didn't betray anyone's trust but this is a nice bell~ xP

#5 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:54 AM

i love this! this is very kind of you, @Coops! how much does a bgc costs these days? :o that's the last big 3 avatar that i need, maybe i can give you some nps for you buy one?

#6 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:58 AM

i love this! this is very kind of you, @Coops! how much does a bgc costs these days? :o that's the last big 3 avatar that i need, maybe i can give you some nps for you buy one?

They are near 50m I think. I was planning to either buy with NPs or other. I've been ABing in battle magic too, trying to restock one. xD

#7 Fikri

Fikri
  • submissive

• 4433 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:17 AM

They are near 50m I think. I was planning to either buy with NPs or other. I've been ABing in battle magic too, trying to restock one. xD

oh the price has been deflated? i thought it still hovers around 100m+. well, hopefully you get lucky Abing,.. otherwise pm me and i can see how much nps i can spare. better than letting them rot in my bank for sure. :lol2:

#8 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:18 AM

Thank you for taking the initiative to do this. I said in my private application that this is something I always wanted to see, and even wanted to implement but with Neopets dying I never thought it would be a reality. Sadly, I don't need much more than the avatars from the battleground of the obelisk and the stamps at this point. If you ever have to fund raise to purchase items, I'd be willing to chip in. As more people see this thread, we may find someone on Codex who has a BGC.

#9 Kitty

Kitty
  • Kitten please 🐱

• 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 05:42 AM

2months and 70 more post i think orz :lol2:

#10 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:17 AM

That's super nice of you! I also have been trying to restock in Battle Magic with 5 accounts but I always seem to miss the time this bad boy stocks.

#11 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:18 AM

That's super nice of you! I also have been trying to restock in Battle Magic with 5 accounts but I always seem to miss the time this bad boy stocks.

Holy shit. You have 5 accounts on BM, 3 on Stamps...xD

#12 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:30 AM

Holy shit. You have 5 accounts on BM, 3 on Stamps...xD

Used to, I just gave up on Battle because they are HTS and I can't get the BGC! Now I have 8 on stamps, but they are not always running at the same time (sometimes yes, though) lol

#13 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 09:04 AM

Can I have Suap and MSPP? I got pea chia available :p

#14 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 10:12 AM

You still need those avataurds? Why didn't you ask me for them when I said I had the items? Lel men

#15 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 10:29 AM

You still need those avataurds? Why didn't you ask me for them when I said I had the items? Lel men

You told me you had Suap's not a MSPP <_< And I don't know tbh xD Lend me then ò.ó

#16 Xwiint

Xwiint
  • 211 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 10:59 AM

I can lend the Faerie Queen Doll, or even sell it outright to whomever wants it. I got it off an asshat who stole my coconut jubjub...it was just supposed to be collateral. Turned me off lending pretty quickly, but I'd be willing to do it for people here.

#17 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:00 PM

You told me you had Suap's not a MSPP <_< And I don't know tbh xD Lend me then ò.ó

Shut yo mouth.

de189e5e3a3e33428c36aa7140c0b15c.png
b973c7edafde123aff562f1024d4665a.png

#18 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:25 PM

Shut yo mouth.

de189e5e3a3e33428c36aa7140c0b15c.png
b973c7edafde123aff562f1024d4665a.png

Oh :( Sorry I forgot you mentioned the MSPP  :rolleyes: Also please stop leaking our conversations! :p

#19 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:28 PM

Oh :( Sorry I forgot you mentioned the MSPP  :rolleyes: Also please stop leaking our conversations! :p

Don't worry, mate. I won't leak your Malaquias.

Leak... Malaquias. See what I did there??

#20 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 12:31 PM

Don't worry, mate. I won't leak your Malaquias.

Leak... Malaquias. See what I did there??

Yes I did ma'am  :lol2:

#21 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 01:38 PM

Used to, I just gave up on Battle because they are HTS and I can't get the BGC! Now I have 8 on stamps, but they are not always running at the same time (sometimes yes, though) lol

...EIGHTT

EIGHT ACCOUNTS ABING ON STAMPSS

I have...oone on Stamps... xDD

Also. There is sekrit Portuguese private convo here. xO

Also also. I should prolly buy the Faerie Queen Doll myself too, though I've already gotten the avatar from borrowing it from someone here. It's such a good theme for my main anyways.

#22 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 02:56 PM

@Coops do i qualify to get MSPP? 

#23 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 03:32 PM

Thank you for taking the initiative to do this. I said in my private application that this is something I always wanted to see, and even wanted to implement but with Neopets dying I never thought it would be a reality. Sadly, I don't need much more than the avatars from the battleground of the obelisk and the stamps at this point. If you ever have to fund raise to purchase items, I'd be willing to chip in. As more people see this thread, we may find someone on Codex who has a BGC.

Will do @talbs. Fikri is gonna help out. I don't think it will take long since it's down to 50m. I just need to finish buying up the little items. Even if we do pool a bit for a BGC, I do wanna pay everyone back. Mostly because if it's co-owned between members I'd feel super bad if someone stole it on my watch or whatever.

Did you get your lends?

I can lend the Faerie Queen Doll, or even sell it outright to whomever wants it. I got it off an asshat who stole my coconut jubjub...it was just supposed to be collateral. Turned me off lending pretty quickly, but I'd be willing to do it for people here.

@Xwiint No need to lend. I'll buy it from you! Just PM me a tradelink with your price. :)

@Coops do i qualify to get MSPP? 

@Rauul Yes. PM me :p

#24 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:41 PM

Will do @talbs. Fikri is gonna help out. I don't think it will take long since it's down to 50m. I just need to finish buying up the little items. Even if we do pool a bit for a BGC, I do wanna pay everyone back. Mostly because if it's co-owned between members I'd feel super bad if someone stole it on my watch or whatever.

Did you get your lends?

@Xwiint No need to lend. I'll buy it from you! Just PM me a tradelink with your price. :)

@Rauul Yes. PM me :p

i can lend you 5mill to buy BGC :) 
And pmed u 

#25 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 May 2016 - 06:50 PM

i can lend you 5mill to buy BGC :) 
And pmed u 

Okies!

Also, updated the main post. Just missing ITTPD and Chokato (pending trade on the Chokato). x)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users