30 replies to this topic

#1 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 11:53 AM

POPULAR POST!

The old thread may say updated in the title, but the last edit on the OP which contains the AoB's is from 2012. There are newer codes in the thread, but to save you the trouble of having to search for new codes in the thread and in the games thread, everything is now in here. This is the more current version of that list. If it was said in the thread that a code didn't seem to be working or wasn't working, the code was not added here.  Please let me know if a code doesn't work and I'll be happy to remove it from the list. Same if you find a new code, or you think I missed one, let me know and I'll be happy to add it to the list. AC AoB's will be in their own section so that they are easy to find amid the others. 

To find the game you want, open the spoiler which contains the first letter of the game, then just use your computers/browser's search function to find the game, then open that game's spoiler. 

A number of games require edits to their codes in hexadecimal, so here's an easy link to a hexadecimal converter.

http://www.statman.i...exadecimal.html

#-L

Spoiler

M-R
Spoiler

S-Z
Spoiler

Altador Cup
Spoiler

#2 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 11:57 AM

Thank you! I still haven't gotten all the game avatars because searching for each game takes some time (not that much, but I'm lazy af), and I couldn't use the old list because many of the codes were not working anymore.

#3 Drakonid

Drakonid
  • 803 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 12:17 PM

Why didn't you just update the old one?

#4 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 12:21 PM

Why didn't you just update the old one?

I Thought it was easier to just make a new one. With the old one, many of the AoB's no longer work, and I'd have to search and find and then delete each one. And if I copied the AoB wrong when I was searching, it's take even more time. Plus, some of the ApB's are short, and may end up having parts that appear in longer AoB's, which would again lengthen the searching time it would take. With a new one, I could just leave them out instead of taking the extra time to delete each non-working AoB in the old one. It hasn't been updated for over 4 years, that's a ton of non working AoB's to get rid of.

#5 Blueberry

Blueberry
  • 155 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 01:13 PM

Is there a way to get cheat engine with a mac?

#6 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 01:17 PM

Is there a way to get cheat engine with a mac?

You can use a program known as "bit slicer" instead.
http://www.neocodex....hl=+bit +slicer
That's what I use on my Mac.

#7 Blueberry

Blueberry
  • 155 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 01:24 PM

Thank you!

#8 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 02:23 PM

Thanks @KyloRen for updating the guide! Much appreciated :)

#9 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 03:35 PM

Thanks for this!!! You are awesome!!!

#10 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2016 - 03:39 PM

Thank youu @KyloRen !! Very useful new update :D

#11 Rogue

Rogue
  • 674 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 04:47 PM

Hey @KyloRen could you pin it? I had a hard time finding this guide and thought it had been deleted because it was in the middle of nowhere.

And thank you very much for this updated list  :wub:

#12 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 May 2016 - 04:49 PM

Hey @KyloRen could you pin it? I had a hard time finding this guide and thought it had been deleted because it was in the middle of nowhere.

And thank you very much for this updated list  :wub:

Sure. I honestly should have done that when I posted it. A bit hard to remember to pin it though when you're using someone else's computer and they need to use it so you rush.

#13 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:49 PM

Meepit Juice Break code is not working

#14 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:52 PM

Meepit Juice Break code is not working

I've taken it out then. Which now means Juice Break has no known working codes at the moment. Hopefully someone finds one, since I have no idea how to find AoB codes myself. 

#15 kaitokaiser

kaitokaiser
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 08:38 PM

Great list! Thanks!

I would only wish for a review/time list now that is uptodate :)

#16 Billie

Billie
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 10:00 AM

ty for this. ill try the ac aob codes this year. they work with the practicing team too?

#17 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 10:02 AM

ty for this. ill try the ac aob codes this year. they work with the practicing team too?

I'm unsure if they work with the practice team, as I've never tried them during that time, but I can't think of any reason why they shouldn't. 

#18 Kula

Kula
  • 71 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2016 - 10:54 AM

Thanks for the list. Gonna start aobing early next month for trophy hunting.

#19 laurennnn

laurennnn
  • 42 posts

Posted 31 May 2016 - 12:13 PM

Thank you for doing this! I use quite a few of these :) 

#20 Artleyz

Artleyz
  • 294 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 August 2016 - 02:50 PM

@KyloRen Hey, first off, awesome list. Thanks for updating it. One thing though:

You've got Escape from Meridell Castle listed as Escape from Meridell (yes I know how minor this change is), and the mystery box part is supposed to have a bolded section that can be changed. Also, it seems that Coilvect's and GATX's infinite life codes are exactly the same.

Edit:

One more: Krobats Lab -> Korbats Lab

Edited by Artleyz, 18 August 2016 - 03:17 PM.

#21 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 August 2016 - 12:29 PM

@KyloRen Hey, first off, awesome list. Thanks for updating it. One thing though:

You've got Escape from Meridell Castle listed as Escape from Meridell (yes I know how minor this change is), and the mystery box part is supposed to have a bolded section that can be changed. Also, it seems that Coilvect's and GATX's infinite life codes are exactly the same.

Edit:

One more: Krobats Lab -> Korbats Lab

@Artleyz

The codes aren't the same, it's very hard to see the difference though. Coilvect has a 00 after the second 07 in the changed code, GATX has a 01 after the second 07 in the changed code. Thanks for the other corrections though. 

#22 carryon99

carryon99
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 01:12 AM

Ugga Drop ones aren't working

#23 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 September 2016 - 07:07 AM

Ugga Drop ones aren't working

All of them or just some of them? 

#24 nabibi

nabibi
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2016 - 03:40 PM

Does anyone know for 'Kou Jong', what the the numbers in place of the question marks should be? 

#25 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 October 2016 - 06:47 PM

Does anyone know for 'Kou Jong', what the the numbers in place of the question marks should be? 4

You don't mess with them, leave them. The only numbers you should mess with are those in bold which must be edited in hexadecimal. The "??" are there to tell the scanner to search for all codes that have all the rest of the numbers in them and that the numbers in the "??" position don't matter. So if you scan for: 12 13 ?? 14

The scanner will pull up things like:

12 13 15 14

12 13 14 14

12 13 12 14

and so on. Basically, the "??" is something that simply means any number. Whenver you see "??" just leave it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: updated, master list, aob, array of bites, cheating, flash games

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users