586 replies to this topic

#301 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:19 PM

Dunkin is better than Starbucks.

I don't get how people can like Starbucks coffee. Mmmnn, nothing beats an overpriced and burnt-tasting piece of garbage! You can go just about anywhere else and get a much better cup of coffee for a much better price. Their non-coffee products are good though.

#302 bwoke

bwoke
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2017 - 03:28 PM

I don't get how people can like Starbucks coffee. Mmmnn, nothing beats an overpriced and burnt-tasting piece of garbage! You can go just about anywhere else and get a much better cup of coffee for a much better price. Their non-coffee products are good though.

Where should I go then?

Also, I prefer almond and soy rather than normal milk.

#303 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2017 - 06:39 PM

I've never had Starbucks :( Is the burnt-taste on purpose? Judging by their fanatic following, it seems like they want their coffee to be burnt.

#304 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 March 2017 - 09:20 PM

Where should I go then?

Also, I prefer almond and soy rather than normal milk.

I don't know where you live, but look around your town and try to find coffee shops that aren't Starbucks and try them out? Surely you have at least one other store around lmao. Like don't be afraid to go into some locally owned store and give them a go.

I've never had Starbucks  :( Is the burnt-taste on purpose? Judging by their fanatic following, it seems like they want their coffee to be burnt.

Mmmmaybe? I can't stand it though hahah, much rather just make some coffee at home and bring it along in a thermos or whatever if I'm gonna be out of the house for a while, or get something from Tim Hortons... >w<

#305 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:17 AM

Dunkin? Try Krispy Kreme! It's a chain from North Carolina. Not sure how many states they span, though.

Fresh Krispy Kreme donuts are hands down better than Dunkin. Hands down. I was comparing coffee. Does Krispy Kreme have coffee? I've only been there a few times in Florida. None that I know of in New England.

I think we've got a Krispy Kreme up here in Portland. I'll have to look, I always just picture them as donuts and not coffee.

Yeah, I just picture them to be donuts too. They are delicious!

#306 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:25 AM

Fresh Krispy Kreme donuts are hands down better than Dunkin. Hands down. I was comparing coffee. Does Krispy Kreme have coffee? I've only been there a few times in Florida. None that I know of in New England.

Krispy Kreme does indeed have coffee. I went to one when I was going up the Niagara falls, and got a coffee and a doughnut. 

As for my state, they kind of took all the Krispy Kremes out of my area for some odd reason. Now the only way to get them is to drive across county lines, which is pretty ridiculous. 

I'm not sure if this is unpopular or not, but I really can't stand award shows. I just want to see who won without all that pomp. So I just check the winners list the day after. 

#307 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2017 - 04:35 PM

Good point so take note @Rocket. I didn't pay any attention to the fact that you were talking about coffee. I don't know about Krispy Kreme's coffee, but the donuts are for sure the best at KK.

#308 Shiemi

Shiemi
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2017 - 09:40 AM

I honestly hate nutella. I think it tastes too sweet and it's kind of gross after awhile

it's like melted chocolate's drunk cousin tbfh

#309 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2017 - 01:32 PM

Feeding your kids nothing but chips and kool aid is a form of child abuse

#310 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2017 - 02:18 PM

Is that really an unpopular opinion? If so, that's really sad :/

#311 sprockets

sprockets
  • DonJonatino

• 759 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2017 - 02:30 PM

I'm beginning to realize a lot of Chainsmoker songs sound the same. 

#312 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2017 - 02:37 PM

They're the Nickelback of "EDM".

#313 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2017 - 02:47 PM

God, I cannot stand them. Two of their songs are on our playlist and work and everyone looooves them, I just sit there like KILL ME PLS.

Agreed! Definitely shouldn't be an unpopular opinion. I usually try not to judge people for their "parenting" because I know everyone parents differently, and most of the time what works for some I don't entirely agree with but am just like 'whatever' about. EXCEPT THIS!!! One girl I know has two (and is pregnant with her third) and she is CONSTANTLY only posting pics of her kids eating cake, ice cream, chips, cookies, tons of sweets, and junk food. WTF? I always send them to my best friend and we judge together. XD

#314 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:34 PM

The Beauty and the Beast remake was mediocre, and the Power Rangers movie was unenjoyable, and I regret seeing both of these movies. I will now watch the 90s versions of these movies/shows to attempt to cleanse myself of these disappointments.

Spoiler

#315 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2017 - 09:55 AM

God, I cannot stand them. Two of their songs are on our playlist and work and everyone looooves them, I just sit there like KILL ME PLS.

Agreed! Definitely shouldn't be an unpopular opinion. I usually try not to judge people for their "parenting" because I know everyone parents differently, and most of the time what works for some I don't entirely agree with but am just like 'whatever' about. EXCEPT THIS!!! One girl I know has two (and is pregnant with her third) and she is CONSTANTLY only posting pics of her kids eating cake, ice cream, chips, cookies, tons of sweets, and junk food. WTF? I always send them to my best friend and we judge together. XD

I was recently informed that I am too judgmental about food, but KIDS CAN'T GROCERY SHOP, COOK, AND MAKE HEALTHY CHOICES. I do not give a single shit about what adults willingly decide to put in their own mouths, but children can't consent to having their health ruined like that. To be clear- I understand treats, sometimes foods, birthdays, occasional candy, etc. But the scenario above and feeding your infant who can't hold their head up CHOCOLATE MILK (which I've also seen recently) is unacceptable. 

#316 Shiemi

Shiemi
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2017 - 10:49 AM

I don't really like how pugs look. They're nice dogs and everything, I just don't really find them to be that cute.

I had to work at a shelter the other day, and I saw tons of them running around lol.

#317 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2017 - 01:25 PM

I fucking hate sushi.

#318 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2017 - 09:48 PM

I fucking hate sushi.

I don't particularly like sushi, but it's something fun to eat and I force myself to like it. 

#319 Shiemi

Shiemi
  • 131 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2017 - 11:26 AM

I don't really like hiphop or edm

Kind of gives me a headache

#320 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2017 - 05:46 PM

I fucking hate sushi.

I have quite a few friends that hate sushi, but thats fiiiine. more for me! xD

I hate mushrooms though. blehhhck!

#321 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:04 PM

I don't see the allure behind EDM. It's just boop boop over and over again.

#322 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2017 - 05:47 AM

What do you enjoy listening to?

#323 gyro

gyro
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:03 AM

i hate neopets

oh wait

on a more serious note tho... i love buff muscular women. also tall women. and women with short hair. 

#324 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2017 - 01:48 PM

I've noticed a lot of popular EDM songs around all follow the same sort of pattern. Builds up, background music cuts out and the vocalist says a short phrase, then the bass drops and the song continues. Rinse and repeat. It's really boring!! You could probably stack like 10 songs on top of each other and they would all cut out at around the same time and all follow a very similar trend.

Instrumental hiphop/jazzhop is pretty damn good!! Never really listen to it though.

#325 GhostMommy

GhostMommy
  • 559 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2017 - 02:04 PM

I fucking hate sushi.

There's your problem. You're supposed to eat it.   Not fuck it.  The wasabi might make things hot but not in a good way.

Edited by NMP, 30 March 2017 - 02:06 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: unpopular opinion, scot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users