#1 Pryanka

Pryanka
  • 232 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 August 2016 - 09:23 PM

e24w1.jpg

THE BIGGEST LOSER CHALLENGE #3
- [ SUMMER SIXTEEN EDITION ] -

The competition has begun! You can still enter even though the competition has started, and the week that you enter will be considered your starting weight....but it's up to you to catch up!

WE ARE CURRENTLY ON: WEEK 4
Your Week 4 weigh-in is due by Sunday, September 25 (11:59 PM EST)

WEEKLY PROGRESS :

ZIkBKjJ.png

TO ENTER: PM me with "TBL [username]" and include a picture with:
(1) A 4-digit ID Number - this will be used to identify you throughout the challenge so your identity can remain anonymous
(2) Starting weight (required) - Use the directions below to take the picture of your weigh-in
(3) Starting measurements (optional). 

DO NOT DELETE THIS PM - you will use it to share your weekly updates for the challenge. Below are instructions for how to send me weight / measurement updates

WEIGHT :
Spoiler

MEASUREMENTS :
Spoiler

PRIZES : Donations for the prize pool are being accept throughout the competition!
Spoiler

FAQ : 

Spoiler

RESOURCES :
Spoiler

- [ GOOD LUCK! ] -

Edited by Pryanka, 29 September 2016 - 11:02 AM.

#2 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2016 - 04:59 PM

Guys! I am so excited for this, I bought a smart watch! It is coming in the mail so hopefully, it gets here before the 1st! If I win 1st place, I will openly post a before and after picture! I am determined to kick some booty lol.

Oh, and I need to find my scale... it's in storage still... I think!

#3 Pryanka

Pryanka
  • 232 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2016 - 06:11 PM

Yayy thank you @Meowish :)

I'm very excited too...have to put fresh batteries in my scale and weigh in, and then I'll be good to go.

Are you going to follow a particular program? I have the Kayla Itsines and Anna Victoria ones if those interest you ~

Tagging those who expressed interest on the earlier fitness challenge thread ~

@Coops @Outsider @Ladida @Alexiel @talbs @Jess @FelisNoctua @Adam

Edited by Pryanka, 25 August 2016 - 06:13 PM.

#4 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2016 - 06:35 PM

I have P90X that I will use! I have cut down on my snacks too already. Mostly I will be focusing on my arms tho, because those are dis-proportionally large. And lots of cardio if P90X turns out to be too much for me!

#5 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2016 - 06:46 PM

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Do we get to pick our own 4 digit number? I also don't have an electronic scale, just the regular mechanical one, so I hope it isn't too difficult to read! I'll get around to sending my pm in a few hours :)

Are there any FitBit users here? I got mine two years ago, but haven't been putting it to good use.

#6 Pryanka

Pryanka
  • 232 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 August 2016 - 06:47 PM

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Do we get to pick our own 4 digit number? I also don't have an electronic scale, just the regular mechanical one, so I hope it isn't too difficult to read! I'll get around to sending my pm in a few hours :)

Yayyy <3 

Yep, pick your own! If enough people sign up that there is somebody who picks a duplicate, I'll just let them know and they can pick a new one. 

Don't worry so much about me being able to read the scale as long as you can read it. Just write out the number you see in the PM along with the picture when you do your weekly weigh in!

#7 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2016 - 12:29 AM

Does it have to be a real scale, or can it be the scale with Wii Fit?

#8 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2016 - 01:25 AM

dont have a scale, No biggest loser competition for me :( 

if i find one cheap, or if a friend have one, will enter 

#9 Pryanka

Pryanka
  • 232 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2016 - 01:59 AM

@Amarillo you can keep track with just measurements, which are often more telling than weight anyway. I think I'd have to let all the other entrants discuss if you could still get the 1st place prize...But you could definitely get the participation that way!

@Susie can you PM me with what that looks like? I've never used the Wii fit before...But provided it can weigh you and you stick to using the same method to weigh in every week, that should be fine.

#10 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 August 2016 - 04:07 AM

if i can participate with just measurements im in ;) 

#11 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2016 - 05:23 AM

Yayy thank you @Meowish :)

I'm very excited too...have to put fresh batteries in my scale and weigh in, and then I'll be good to go.

Are you going to follow a particular program? I have the Kayla Itsines and Anna Victoria ones if those interest you ~

Tagging those who expressed interest on the earlier fitness challenge thread ~

@Coops @Outsider @Ladida @Alexiel @talbs @Jess @FelisNoctua @Adam

I need to gain 20ish more instead of lose any, but I'm happy to encourage people!

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Are there any FitBit users here? I got mine two years ago, but haven't been putting it to good use.

I use FitBit. 

#12 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2016 - 09:12 AM

I will send this in tonight! If I remember and don't fall asleep lol

#13 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 August 2016 - 09:30 AM

@Jess you are such a good supporter! My mother-in-law needs to gain weight as well. she just completed Chemo and radiation and before that all started she weighed 95 pounds, now she weighs 74 (she gained 4 pounds recently). She still has to use a feeding tube because they had to remove her teeth do to the radiation. So, it is much harder for her to gain weight than it normally is for her to gain weight. She wants to be 110 pounds at her 5' height.

#14 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2016 - 09:34 AM

It's the 29th! Woo!

#15 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2016 - 09:38 AM

Did I miss the signup time, or can I still participate?

#16 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2016 - 09:48 AM

Did I miss the signup time, or can I still participate?

Whoopsies, got caught up with my pup. Me too?

#17 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2016 - 10:07 AM

Finally remembered to enter.

Also, I will donate 10.00 Amazon card. :)

#18 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2016 - 10:20 AM

If not too late, I will sign up too. Why not?

#19 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2016 - 10:33 AM

@Jess you are such a good supporter! My mother-in-law needs to gain weight as well. she just completed Chemo and radiation and before that all started she weighed 95 pounds, now she weighs 74 (she gained 4 pounds recently). She still has to use a feeding tube because they had to remove her teeth do to the radiation. So, it is much harder for her to gain weight than it normally is for her to gain weight. She wants to be 110 pounds at her 5' height.

Sounds like she needs supporting too. I'm sure y'all are doing that. My weight gain is easy so far, but it gets hard the further along I get. I don't have any health reasons for it, I'm just attempting to grow above average babies.

#20 Pryanka

Pryanka
  • 232 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2016 - 11:14 AM

Hey, you can all still enter - I meant to say 11:59 PM - (so you still have like ~9 hours left to enter)

#21 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2016 - 02:11 PM

Sounds like she needs supporting too. I'm sure y'all are doing that. My weight gain is easy so far, but it gets hard the further along I get. I don't have any health reasons for it, I'm just attempting to grow above average babies.

Oh yeah, we are helping her as much as we can! And once she gets her new teeth, we are taking her out for some prime rib at a steak house of her choice.

#22 Pryanka

Pryanka
  • 232 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2016 - 02:32 PM

@blue @talbs enter guys :) 

#23 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 August 2016 - 05:50 PM

@Pryanka did I enter correctly lol, I have a tendency to get too excited about things and do something wrong.

#24 Pryanka

Pryanka
  • 232 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2016 - 07:22 PM

You are all set! 

I'll update this in the morning once I'm sure everybody who wants to enter has sent in their pictures ^.^

vpfOJaJ.png

^ TBL Summer Sixteen begins with these brave souls and their starting weigh-ins.

Feel free to share workout routines, meal prep ideas, and general fitness inspiration throughout the weeks. You can remain as anonymous as you want, or you can share progress pictures throughout. It's entirely up to you!

AND REMEMBER - YOU CAN STILL ENTER!!! There is no penalty for joining in late. As I receive entrants, I will update the spreadsheet accordingly in the first post. But if you want to have a shot at winning and enter in Week #7...you're going to be working pretty hard to catch up :p  As long as you participate for 4 weeks (not necessarily consecutive), you will get the participation award. 

SO TODAY....I drank 6 glasses of water. I'm working towards 8 but I hate having to pee so constantly :( 

Ate healthy :D Oatmeal for breakfast, salad for lunch, snack of watermelon/honeydew/cantaloupe, and then a thai chicken curry for dinner. But with brown rice instead of my usual white rice. No coffee today, just loads of water.

#25 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 August 2016 - 08:05 PM

You are all set! 

I'll update this in the morning once I'm sure everybody who wants to enter has sent in their pictures ^.^

vpfOJaJ.png

^ TBL Summer Sixteen begins with these brave souls and their starting weigh-ins.

Feel free to share workout routines, meal prep ideas, and general fitness inspiration throughout the weeks. You can remain as anonymous as you want, or you can share progress pictures throughout. It's entirely up to you!

AND REMEMBER - YOU CAN STILL ENTER!!! There is no penalty for joining in late. As I receive entrants, I will update the spreadsheet accordingly in the first post. But if you want to have a shot at winning and enter in Week #7...you're going to be working pretty hard to catch up :p  As long as you participate for 4 weeks (not necessarily consecutive), you will get the participation award. 

SO TODAY....I drank 6 glasses of water. I'm working towards 8 but I hate having to pee so constantly :(

Ate healthy :D Oatmeal for breakfast, salad for lunch, snack of watermelon/honeydew/cantaloupe, and then a thai chicken curry for dinner. But with brown rice instead of my usual white rice. No coffee today, just loads of water.

Yay! That chart looks so fancy, well done. x3

I walked so much today on campus. I hurt so much lol. I hope I can manage this with my health. 

I need low-impact exercise ideas because I have a health restrictions (permanently) for high impact exercise. I have a decent routine with leg exercise. But my upper body shit is seriously lacking. I guess it's time to read up on upper body low-impact stuff. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users