• Please log in to reply
298 replies to this topic

#151 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:31 PM

Is having multiple quotes mandatory to win? Also, I think you missed my question so: does the game ends if you win?

#152 Iota

Iota
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:32 PM

I'm not even sure you even like green tea ice cream anymore!

#153 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:33 PM

I have never even heard of it lol

If it is, am I one step closer?

#154 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:33 PM

You were held accountable for telling the truth, but you haven't. In fact, in your first post, you "dismiss" or brush off the answer we would potentially give after asking us our names. So I'm going to take your not going to "give someone the answer to hold" literally, and say you will not let someone "win easily", as in, no one is going to win this puzzle because you're not going to let them know they won. 

Am I wrong? P:

Yes.

Since everyone is struggling, I'll give a huge clue: if there's a glaring contradiction, instead of pouting why you haven't win, try and figure out what you haven't.

Is it related to introducing yourself?

No.

#155 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:34 PM

Are you posting opposites about everything?

#156 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:36 PM

Why are you giving away your neopets fortune? (assuming someone wins it)

I don't want it and it's a sad point where I can easily rebuild everything if I get a small startup.

Is having multiple quotes mandatory to win? Also, I think you missed my question so: does the game ends if you win?

No.

And reread the rules. It seems you've been lately having trouble obeying them.

I have never even heard of it lol

If it is, am I one step closer?

No.

Are you posting opposites about everything?

No.

(now isn't that just one big mind fuck?)

#157 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:40 PM

Since everyone is struggling, I'll give a huge clue: if there's a glaring contradiction, instead of pouting why you haven't win, try and figure out what you haven't.

I don't want it and it's a sad point where I can easily rebuild everything if I get a small startup.

poop, feel free to rebuild and host confusing giveaways regularly! lol :p 

Welp, I am not in the right space to figure it out. totally jelly of you who wins it! :) Good luck to you all!! :)

#158 Pryanka

Pryanka
  • 232 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:41 PM

I feel like I'm so close to knowing what this is but i can't get it :(

somebody win and just gimme some neopets loot. I used to feel like I was sitting rich with my 5M in the bank and now that means nothing lol

#159 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:42 PM

Are SSRIs good first line pharmacologic treatments for depression?

mindfucker

#160 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:43 PM

is your status related to the solution? posting ur status link http://www.neocodex....status_id=97838

#161 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:43 PM

is your status related to the solution? posting ur status link http://www.neocodex....status_id=97838

No.

#162 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:45 PM

Do you expect this contest to end today?

#163 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:47 PM

Are SSRIs good first line pharmacologic treatments for depression?

mindfucker

Yes.

Do you expect this contest to end today?

Yes.

#164 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:47 PM

Yes.

Is your hint intentionally incorrect grammatically?

#165 Iota

Iota
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:48 PM

1e9fad8351.png

bdbe1c752e.png

You have lied about you being "that person that almost won" on page 2  because your answer on "if the person posted on page 1" was a no.

I've caught your lie, and because of rule 5 on your very first post, either I win, or Hikimaru has won because he pointed out your lie first.

db921b8971.png

Edited by Lora, 01 September 2016 - 07:51 PM.

#166 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:53 PM

Is your hint intentionally incorrect grammatically?

Yes.

1e9fad8351.png

bdbe1c752e.png

You have lied about you being "that person that almost won" on page 2  because your answer on "if the person posted on page 1" was a no.

I've caught your lie, and because of rule 5 on your post, either I win, or Hikimaru has won because he pointed out your lie first.

db921b8971.png

There is one segment that makes the whole accusation invalid. Hikimaru did the same thing. Because of that, nothing has been proven.

#167 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:59 PM

is the answer "foreign language speaker" ?

#168 Pryanka

Pryanka
  • 232 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:59 PM

Maybe switch from screenshots to methodically quoting everything and pointing out his errors :p

#169 Iota

Iota
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 08:00 PM

There is one segment that makes the whole accusation invalid. Hikimaru did the same thing. Because of that, nothing has been proven.

The "there's a loophole" does not make sense to me, hmm, maybe someone else could help out here, but you're trying to pass off a lie as a loophole. As in, you have made two statements that contradict each other, which yes, is a paradox, but it is a "Liar Paradox" https://en.wikipedia...ki/Liar_paradox

Liar is in the name!

#170 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 08:02 PM

Although you said you aren't allowed to lie to us, if you lied about an answer clearly as a joke, are we still allowed to call you out on it? Or have you silently made lying in a situation like that acceptable because it's funny?

I ask you this because you answered "yes" to drak's question of "is mayonnaise an instrument" even though it clearly isn't :p Saying that mayonnaise is an instrument is a lie

#171 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 08:03 PM

is the answer "foreign language speaker" ?

No.

Maybe switch from screenshots to methodically quoting everything and pointing out his errors :p

This woman.

She has the right idea.

The "there's a loophole" does not make sense to me, hmm, maybe someone else could help out here, but you're trying to pass off a lie as a loophole. As in, you have made two statements that contradict each other, which yes, is a paradox, but it is a "Liar Paradox" https://en.wikipedia...ki/Liar_paradox

Liar is in the name!

That is not the segment.

#172 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

5. If you catch me lying at any point regarding a response to a question and provide an explanation and proof correctly defining my lie using evidence purely found in this thread, then you automatically win the prize and the puzzle ends without needing to find the solution. I can't lie to you.

Spoiler

Too big, that's why it's on spoilers. That's my last try for today, going to sleep now.

#173 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Guys, you should probably stop trying to find a lie, Kelvin is good at this :p he can always find a loophole.

#174 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 08:06 PM

Although you said you aren't allowed to lie to us, if you lied about an answer clearly as a joke, are we still allowed to call you out on it? Or have you silently made lying in a situation like that acceptable because it's funny?

I ask you this because you answered "yes" to drak's question of "is mayonnaise an instrument" even though it clearly isn't :p Saying that mayonnaise is an instrument is a lie

Yes.

And for the mayonaise an instrument. I said yes because if the question's answer is remotely a yes, then it is a yes. Instruments aren't limited to a creating music. They can be instruments of power, destruction, righteousness, engineering, deliciousness, etc. I know it sounds stupid, but if the possibility exist even in the most extreme ways, I'm forced to say yes. 

#175 Hikimaru

Hikimaru
  • Burst Linker

• 1049 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 September 2016 - 08:08 PM

Yes.

And for the mayonaise an instrument. I said yes because if the question's answer is remotely a yes, then it is a yes. Instruments aren't limited to a creating music. They can be instruments of power, destruction, righteousness, engineering, deliciousness, etc. I know it sounds stupid, but if the possibility exist even in the most extreme ways, I'm forced to say yes. 

That confirms what I said. If the possibility that the person that almost won (that you said was you) posted on page 2 existed even in the most extreme ways, you'd have to reply yes to that question.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users