Quantcast

Photo

Semi-Legit Restocking, 100% client side!

restocking semi-legit highlighting

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#26 JekkSteele

JekkSteele
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 04:57 AM

Is it just me or are the spoiler sections empty? I haven't really used scripts before so I'm struggling to use this without visual guides.

It's just you, there is definitely content in the spoilers

#27 imperialdarknes

imperialdarknes
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 09:49 AM

Thanks for the guide, so this is completely undetectable since it's client side only?

#28 pauliel

pauliel
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 August 2021 - 09:57 AM

wow, amazing!

#29 harmonystars

harmonystars
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 August 2021 - 11:39 AM

So I can get everything working and it works great for a while. But then it just stops working. I have to delete the script and start over from scratch to make it work again. Any idea why that would be? I can copy and paste the completed script either. I tried doing that and installing the script on another chrome account and it wouldn't work.

#30 Nano

Nano
  • a delicious kiwi

• 325 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 August 2021 - 06:18 PM

So I can get everything working and it works great for a while. But then it just stops working. I have to delete the script and start over from scratch to make it work again. Any idea why that would be? I can copy and paste the completed script either. I tried doing that and installing the script on another chrome account and it wouldn't work.

Its probably something to do with the site jumping from HTTP to HTTPS.

On the line where you set the shop URL use both of these instead (example for Grooming Parlour Shop ID 5):

// @match *.neopets.com/objects.phtml?type=shop&obj_type=5
// @match *.neopets.com/objects.phtml?obj_type=5&type=shop

EDIT:
Just testing it and the whole thing breaks for me. Even using the right urls. Odd.

Edited by Nano, 06 August 2021 - 06:25 PM.

#31 ortin

ortin
  • it's christmas everyday

• 227 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 August 2021 - 06:05 PM

I have the solution:

The script isn't broken at all, it's just that the four arrays (blank, red, yellow, green) need at least one element in each. Otherwise, the script will attempt to edit every single text element in the HTML page since the array is blank.

#32 Doomie

Doomie
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 September 2021 - 07:06 PM

cool thank you

#33 Shiinzen

Shiinzen
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 December 2022 - 07:15 PM

Seems so cool, but my script won't run =( it keeps saying ''no scripts running''. I'm using Chrome.

I did everything as I was supposed to, step by step carefully, saved it, but the tampermonkey just won't run my script :c 

I even made it active manually, still doesn't work. 

The @ match url is correct. I know almost nothing about coding (just a bit of css and html!), so I'm very lost XD

Tried asking on r*ddit for help with tampermonkey and ppl got mad at me because I'm a n00b. =( ouch. 

*sigh* I guess it's over for me.

#34 Ellioth

Ellioth
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2023 - 08:25 PM

I made it work ! the script needs some tweaking here and there but it should work for you too. It's very time consuming to put the right prices, neocodex's profit database is outdated by years it seems so i'm using jellyneo to put most of them manually. 

https://controlc.com/bea12fd4 here is the script i tweaked for 6 rs shops : choco factory, spooky foods, pizzaroo, lost desert food, fresh foods and hot dogs.

I also added two more categories as i'm not a super rich restocker, blank have been replaced by the 500 to 1000np with a black background as i didn't want low prices item names not appearing. there are six in total now : 500-1000np, 1000-2000, 2000-5000,5000-10000, 10k-50k and 50k+

All expensive items from these shops are already listed in the code and i verified all prices with the shop wizard and jellyneo as jn isn't always precise, so it should be mostly accurate. I didn't add most of low profit items, the 500-1000np category is fairly empty too. I'll surely update the list with more precise prices and more shops in the future.

Edited by Ellioth, 11 January 2023 - 07:35 AM.

#35 igorrr96

igorrr96
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 January 2023 - 03:21 PM

https://t.me/pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram Make 1000% and more within 1 day, join channel @pump_upp !

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: restocking, semi-legit, highlighting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users