#1 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2017 - 10:59 PM

A Neopets-Related Puzzle That Will Make You Rage Quit

shoyru_blue_dance.gif

Hi. My name is Keil and I enjoy seeing people squirm. It has been a while. I've came across some shocking news and decided to put my personal BD set on the line for this puzzle. It's a simple crossword puzzle and the theme is Neopets. It should be easy. You know, that easy. Like that time you were stressing to the point of panic over something that you were able to accomplish in 5 minutes and afterwards, found yourself foolish for worrying about it to the extent that you did. Sometimes it's easier just to do shit than putting it on hold. Like today. It was like any other day, except it was raining and my friend was panicking after finding out his tests for syphilis were positive. I didn't care for the friend so I decided to spend my Saturday doing whatever I want. Instead of recklessly doing whatever, I had to check emails if anything had to be done before Monday steamrolls me because I am a semi-responsible and semi-functional adult-child. In a school email, a professor requests to speak to me on the phone immediately on a Saturday morning and even gives me their personal cell phone number. The email made it seem very urgent and I was honestly scared. This was the professor whose class I slacked in because at this point in my academic career, I was like "it's whateva, Jesus take the wheel of the steamboat floating down the lazy river." But then again, anxiety into clawed my chest like a bitch. The professor doesn't have any grounds to fail me, right? I was laughing without a care in the world until I remembered. Fuck. There was that time I whistle blown. Shit. Shit. Shit. Fuck. My life is ruined. There's no turning back from this. Like, I wasted a hundred thousand dollars on this shit. Damn. Motherfuck (thanks @Coops for making me say motherfuck in real life for a year now). I contemplated snorting a line, but then I was like: fuck it all. It doesn't matter if I blow this off because the result will be the same in the end. So I picked up my cell and called my professor. She borderline screamed into the phone when asking who called her. When I said it was me, her voice softened and asked me what to order for the department party from a local bakery. Turns out, it was her carelessness that she didn't order food from campus dining early enough to make an order. The only reason why she emailed me was because she remembered that one time I bought donuts and muffins from that bakery and everyone loved it. The only reason why she didn't ask for all of this in the email is because she is old and hates email. Plus it's easier to get all this information through phone than multiple email correspondences. So I told everything I knew about the bakery and what to get to her and she hung up without saying goodbye. She's like that. I want to say she is autistic, but it would make more sense to say that she is a jerk. Especially for unknowingly putting me through all this stress for nothing. At this point, I read through the rest of my unread emails and it's all just school wide emails about upcoming events and a blood drive. Knowing full well that I have nothing to worry about for the rest of the weekend, I relaxed the way the world cursed me with: play neopets. I checked the Festival of Neggs page and it said, "Throw in a few coins into the water and you may just get what you wish for." And there I was: What the motherfuck? (fuck you, Coops). Click. Click. Click. And there it was: at the Wishing Well. That was easy. It was that easy.

Um.

Here's a puzzle.

oBZGz30.png

Across

Spoiler

Down
Spoiler

Clarifications
1. None of the images are stretched, screwed, inverted, rotated, flipped, tinted, or opaqued from their original source. They are all screenshots I took with the gyazo app and uploaded to imgur. If the size of the image is different from usual, it may be just a difference of resolution or zoom of the computer to which I have no clue how to fix.
2. Refer to the pages they are found on as the answers to be inputted.
3. Browse Neopets in English to find some of the answers, just in case it wasn't already clear in some of the clues.

Rules
1. PM me your answers in the form of listing all 13 answers or providing an image with all the boxes filled in correctly.
2. You must be the first person to have 13 clues answered correctly to win in a manner listed above.
3. You can discuss answers here or anywhere. I don't care.
4. The deadline for this puzzle is April 30, 2017 11:59 PM NST.
5. If by any chance (which I doubt) that someone 100% solves this puzzle before then, I'll update this thread and make some cheap congratulations note.
6. I will not post the answers, regardless if someone solves this puzzle or not.

Prize

Mysterious BD Set Worth at least 100m NP*

fTyZY0S.png

*Contains 2 Constant Weapons, 2 Shields, a 100% Freezer, a 100% Damage Blocker, a Full Healer, and a Bomb.

Exact battle set is hidden to protect winner.

Good Luck

ruki_ghost.gif

#2 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:23 PM

@Keil you're a monster

+rep

#3 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 April 2017 - 11:34 PM

@Keil you're a monster

+rep

I'd like to think I was more lenient and straightforward with this puzzle compared to the ones in the past. It should be easier than a Mystery Pic and there's a chance that one clue may be found out using a google image search via url function.

#4 jaredyne

jaredyne
  • 1115 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 02:50 AM

You're a monster, I spent  hours poring over this instead of doing work I was supposed to be doing

#5 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:57 AM

6. I will not post the answers, regardless if someone solves this puzzle or not.

Devil  :(

#6 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:01 AM

I'm at 9 answers xD Fuck this is hard. 

#7 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:03 AM

I'm at 9 answers xD Fuck this is hard. 

Wow you're doing well :o 1 answer here so far ;_;

#8 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:14 AM

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
Devil  :(

I'm not the devil and none of you are dumb. If you want answers, why not ask each other? :)

#9 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:39 AM

I'm willing to help with some :p If anyone has a clue on 10,11. 

#10 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 06:46 AM

I forgot to mention something. I can only speak on my own on behalf when saying this, but it will be very difficult to split the prize in a way that will leave everyone satisfied, even if only among two people. I wouldn't want to be the winner who feels obligated to reward those who helped them.

But please, don't let this deter your teamwork. You all can do amazingly together.

#11 Swim

Swim
  • 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 08:41 AM

ive got 4 answers so far :(

#12 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:07 AM

0 for me :( I don't even know where to begin.

#13 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 09:46 AM

Isn't motherfuck just so satisfying to say?

#14 Kaddict

Kaddict
  • 1767 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:38 AM

Even though at first glance, I only know two of these, I am still ashamed I know those 2 without any investigating. Good luck you guys. 

Question, does set contain duped items? Feel free not to answer to protect anonymity/whatever

Other question: What does duped SuAP go for these days? I haven't been on for a long time.

#15 zttsz

zttsz
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:47 AM

OH FUUUUCKKKKK
Good luck everyone!

Also: motherfuck is a beautiful word and it has a special place in my heart!

#16 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:49 AM

0 for me :( I don't even know where to begin.

the beginning

Isn't motherfuck just so satisfying to say?

It's more like cracking your back. Do it a few times and you'll be hook for the rest of your life.

#17 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:53 AM

I give up :p I'm stuck with the last 2 I need. 

#18 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 10:58 AM

I give up :p I'm stuck with the last 2 I need. 

Let me guess... #9 and #10 ? I have no idea where the hell he got those from o.0

#19 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 11:01 AM

Let me guess... #9 and #10 ? I have no idea where the hell he got those from o.0

9 was hard but I got it in the end. I'm just breaking my head on 10.

#20 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 11:09 AM

Good luck guys!! If I find time I'll definitely take a crack at this @Keil. Ive been wanting to pick up one or two of those duped suaps for a while now..

#21 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 11:33 AM

Just letting ya'll know.

Someone sent a submission and they got it wrong.

#22 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 11:43 AM

Real talk. Why does the yellow Kacheek have no ears? 

#23 GetJinxed

GetJinxed
  • Reckless Cheater

• 1423 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 11:45 AM

Real talk. Why does the yellow Kacheek have no ears? 

He does have :o

#24 Keil

Keil

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 11:49 AM

Congratz @Liesa for solving the puzzle.

This puzzle is over.

Don't ask me for answers.

Go away.

#25 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2017 - 11:50 AM

@Liesa will you post the answers? :) I am curious.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users