• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2017 - 11:05 PM

Hey guys, just knocked this up today in Adobe After Effects.

Looking for some feedback. I am probably going to be using it for the intro to my upcoming Youtube videos that I plan to put together.

What do you think?

Cheers,

Mike

#2 Silentqueen

Silentqueen
  • 187 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:27 AM

Ok, I watched it 5x, - looking at speed, colors, font, graphic design, etc- and the fire dragon is amazing, so is the main logo!!!! This video is awesome and great for an intro. 

Very well done. :thumbsup:

Maybe it's only my eyes - I always like to make sure the titles are easily seen-, but your username could be a little brighter perhaps, so it can be seen better? I'd make the font color same as the color of his biggest horn ( the brightest part of his biggest horn). 

I love it!!! Thanks for sharing. :)

Edited by Silentqueen, 15 August 2017 - 01:30 AM.

#3 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:02 AM

*goes off to newby land for GFXer ppl who thought they where not to bad*

Mate you going to have to give me some links to TUTs on this and im gunna have to get me Adobe After Effects.  Awesome stuff nothing I would change.

#4 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2017 - 07:56 AM

Why haven't I hired you to do my intro and outro for my stream?

#5 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2017 - 09:48 AM

Dude. Post more stuff pls. This is incredible!

Oh, look...

Spoiler

#6 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2017 - 11:29 AM

What the fuck, Mike? That's gorgeous, I love how detailed it is!

#7 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2017 - 01:31 PM

Oh how I envy you and your AE skills. This looks awesome!

#8 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2017 - 02:01 PM

Bro this is sick

#9 Trapezeo

Trapezeo
  • 746 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2017 - 04:35 PM

This looks amazing! The only thing that bothered me was that, imo, the ending with just the dragon and your name was a little long. 

#10 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2017 - 05:22 PM

Mate you going to have to give me some links to TUTs on this and im gunna have to get me Adobe After Effects.

It's a template from someplace called VideoHive/Infilm:

#11 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 August 2017 - 07:36 PM

Yeah, as @Sweeney pointed out, this is made from a template provided by the Envato Marketplace. I could not come up with something this good from scratch yet, but am working on learning how these are produced. Hence the 'quick knockup' of the intro in the OP. Something like this from scratch would take a few days to possibly a few weeks to produce.

Thanks for the feedback from all though, I will be making a few adjustments to the timing/colouring to get it 100% how I would like it soon :)

#12 redspiderlily

redspiderlily
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 August 2017 - 09:37 PM

Oooh, even if from a template that is still quite neat! I hardly even know how to use after effects, so seeing people do neat stuff like this is really cool,

hope to see the adjusted version too--! :0a

#13 Cannabis

Cannabis
  • yungamerican

• 970 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 August 2017 - 08:16 PM

Yeah, as @Sweeney pointed out, this is made from a template provided by the Envato Marketplace. I could not come up with something this good from scratch yet, but am working on learning how these are produced. Hence the 'quick knockup' of the intro in the OP. Something like this from scratch would take a few days to possibly a few weeks to produce.

Thanks for the feedback from all though, I will be making a few adjustments to the timing/colouring to get it 100% how I would like it soon :)

I still couldn't do this even with a template so props, I hope you post more of your work because this is cool

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users